Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Skibum

Provider Solicitation

37 posts in this topic

It would be wrong to characterize all stray contact from YL as being "just about the money."

Over the years I have had sporadic email/PM conversations with many of the gals on a diverse range of topics. Some of them have remained friends long after they left the business, usually w/o "benefits". During my recent troubles several gals would PM out-of-the-blue asking how things were going, giving me morale support.

(Thank you, ladies!)

One lady I see lives out of town. She emails a week or so before coming to town to set up appointments. Wouldn't know she was here otherwise.

Who is the "mormon" you guys are referring to? Must be before my time. And yes, I am one hell of a stud, no doubt about that! I know there are tons of pictures of my dick plastering the walls of many women across the county. Unfortunately, most of those women are in prison or confined to mental institutions...

One lady I see lives out of town. She emails a week or so before coming to town to set up appointments. Wouldn't know she was here otherwise.

Same here. Sometimes it was when she was on the road. Other times a couple of days notice.

When you live where there are few credible ladies, a quick email/text is nice from a known lady.

Same here. Sometimes it was when she was on the road. Other times a couple of days notice.

When you live where there are few credible ladies, a quick email/text is nice from a known lady.

Thats good to know. I usually ask permission or take cue from, "let me know when you come back". Then I only communicate via email unless otherwise instructed.

I'm lousy in bed. A typical encounter is me orgasming while ringing the doorbell. The provider will open the door, hand me a tissue and money is exchanged.

My phone rings off the hook.