Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
robroy10001

Independent Asian providers

9 posts in this topic

Does anybody know of any independent Asian providers. Most of the ones I've seen on backpage and myredbook are using fake photo's so it's kind of hard for me to take many of them as being credible.

I would like to find an asian lady that also provides anal

Does anybody know of any independent Asian providers. Most of the ones I've seen on backpage and myredbook are using fake photo's so it's kind of hard for me to take many of them as being credible.

Cathy, Cherry, Kimora Chan, and Gina are independent Asian girls. Very few indy Asian girls in LV. Im not sure if the above do anal, though, its not my thing.

I've only found one independent Asian provider that had reasonable fees. Most of them are outrageously over priced.

Dont rule out the agencies, I had good luck with the kumi agency, they are well reviewed as is hobbyshoplv. As far as anal, ymmv but you will be paying a premium for it. Asian Alice is the best bargain in Vegas for independent providers. I am not a fan of boob jobs so her large naturals are quite incredible on that slender little frame of hers. You have to check out TER (review site). You'll find all the inf you need on there.

Thanks for the info on Asian Alice @ assmaster. I'm not a huge fan of the bolt on's either and an asian lady with nice naturals is a beautiful site to behold. I will check her out

Are Asian Alice and Kumi still around? Haven't seen them post ads.

On Backpage I've seen both providers ads that you've mentioned. Kumi is an agency. I've used there service before and it is very hit or miss with the ladies