Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Kallie

question for the guys

46 posts in this topic

I agree with Melissa too. I think you have figured out. Which is kind of funny because I can be a nice guy and I never like to give out certain info. And I don't care enough to ask someone for a reference. But anyways good job Melissa I think you won this round.

:confused:

She explained how it happened. She put the money in her purse at the beginning of the session, and then left her purse where the client could see it. So, when she had an a-hole client (more than once), the client grabbed the purse and took the money back, or tried to.

Might sound crazy, but that is why I ALWAYS get a picture from the men wanting to see me. Anyone tries to stiff me, they aren't going to be just another "Fake name" listed some where with the ability to change names. It's going to be a fake name with a picture of what they look like! So they can jump names all they want, but connect names with a pictures and the information just comes rolling in!

:)

Might sound crazy, but that is why I ALWAYS get a picture from the men wanting to see me. Anyone tries to stiff me, they aren't going to be just another "Fake name" listed some where with the ability to change names. It's going to be a fake name with a picture of what they look like! So they can jump names all they want, but connect names with a pictures and the information just comes rolling in!

:)

Seriously? I can't see you without leaving behind a photo of my beautiful face? A photo that can.....and probably will.....end up on the web or in the possession of LE, or both? And, with face recognition software, will tell you everything you need to know about me?

Lady, you're cute.....and you've got nice tatas.....but I just marked you off my list.

Seriously? I can't see you without leaving behind a photo of my beautiful face? A photo that can.....and probably will.....end up on the web or in the possession of LE, or both? And, with face recognition software, will tell you everything you need to know about me?

Lady, you're cute.....and you've got nice tatas.....but I just marked you off my list.

+1

Yikes......not cool. I had this asked of me a couple of times, declined both. The second one was from BP and she wanted a naked pic. LOL

I also respect and have seen ASPs that blurr their faces and tats for privacy reasons.

I hope some other provider can give this poor girl the details on providerbuzz or the ladies' board or some other place where she can report these assholes.

We're getting a bad reputation in the Springs and that's not fair to those of us who have some respect.

+1

Yikes......not cool. I had this asked of me a couple of times, declined both. The second one was from BP and she wanted a naked pic. LOL

I also respect and have seen ASPs that blurr their faces and tats for privacy reasons.

And I don't know about you.....but if the ladies could see a picture of me before meeting me, I'd never get a date. It's that long, catatonic period of shock that occurs right after they see me, but before they start screaming in horror, that I rely upon for my sessions.

Heh.. She is just the only one who is up front about it.

Think the ladies can't (don't) take your pic surreptitiously? It is so easy with today's tech.

Give me your license plate number and a face pic and I can tell you things about you that you didn't even know.

C'mon guys; stop snuggling with a false fuzzy security blanket that if you don't give any info then your identity is safe.

Even the dumbest girls on BP can sort of figure out how to use a smart phone camera. How hard is it to snap a few pics without you knowing?

I don't blame people for not wanting to see me after reading that. But I am doing what I can to be safe, and everyone has different options on how to do that. :) Being cute has nothing to do with how I run my business, I'm a complete tight ass and run a strict ship until I'm given the right information. :) Some people like the fact I ask, I also set things up, like Skype meetings to show people I really am me and not LE; and others are completely put off by me asking, which is fine. I'm not going to force anyone into anything the aren't okay with. If they don't want to send me a picture, I tell them, "Well thank you for the interest, I hope you find what you are looking for."

I'm not going to be one of those girls left in a ditch from another faceless person. I see so many girls with "So and so robbed me at gun/knife point" or "Raped" and without a picture, how are we girls going to be safe? So, if asking for a picture makes me a bad person, well, isn't that a shame~ :) My best advice to people out there is, "If you don't trust me, don't see me." Trust your guts; before your nuts. :)

And I don't know about you.....but if the ladies could see a picture of me before meeting me, I'd never get a date. It's that long, catatonic period of shock that occurs right after they see me, but before they start screaming in horror, that I rely upon for my sessions.

Same here, if I wanted rejection I would go to match.com.

A retired ASP had this on her signature that you might find interesting.

I don't reject people on how they look. I reject them on how they act like exchanging emails with me. Those, "I'm a fire fighter and I saved lives, I deserve the world." OR "I'm rich and powerful and have so many connections" Those guys, yeah, show boating isn't something I find attractive! I'm actually, very very, modest... So I like my guys to be the same :)

I sent her pm offering to help her learn the ropes on screening. She has yet to respond.

I don't blame people for not wanting to see me after reading that. But I am doing what I can to be safe, and everyone has different options on how to do that. :) Being cute has nothing to do with how I run my business, I'm a complete tight ass and run a strict ship until I'm given the right information. :) Some people like the fact I ask, I also set things up, like Skype meetings to show people I really am me and not LE; and others are completely put off by me asking, which is fine. I'm not going to force anyone into anything the aren't okay with. If they don't want to send me a picture, I tell them, "Well thank you for the interest, I hope you find what you are looking for."

I'm not going to be one of those girls left in a ditch from another faceless person. I see so many girls with "So and so robbed me at gun/knife point" or "Raped" and without a picture, how are we girls going to be safe? So, if asking for a picture makes me a bad person, well, isn't that a shame~ :) My best advice to people out there is, "If you don't trust me, don't see me." Trust your guts; before your nuts. :)

Safety of both parties is paramount, this sounds like a win win situation. :D

I've talked to some of my providers about this very subject. I hate to say this but the providers all said the same thing, it's FT. Carson military guys that are doing most of the damage. These guys come back after being under the most extreme pressure imaginable and tend to take it out on women. I'm not trying to pigeon hole a group, but the fact is this is what the girls told me, and based upon what goes on is this town, I believe it.

I am in with love military men. Because, they workout. They take care of there bodies. They can fuck with mega stamina.

I personally do not have any trouble with military men. Now that does not mean another provider wont have a different experience.

In fact some providers will complain about the guys who pick me. Because they can't handle reckless thrusting getting fucked really hard.

But yet they advertise there PSE. lol

Now, the guy who beat the living shit outta my girlfriend and bashed her face in, broke her arm, left bruise's all over her body, was not military. Just saying, there type of employment doesnt matter. Shit can happen. If you pick this profession to be hooker, you should expect this will happen. And be ready for. Because this does happen.