Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ColetteReynolds

p411

14 posts in this topic

Is anyone having problems with P411? Seems to be down.

Is anyone having problems with P411? Seems to be down.

Noticed the same thing.

Me too. My power went out about 3 hours ago and when it came back I couldn't get on P411. Cable is still out too.

Me too. My power went out about 3 hours ago and when it came back I couldn't get on P411. Cable is still out too.

I don't think it's a power or cable issue if we're all still connecting to other websites. I hope it's just a glich on their end and will be bk up running soon. And nothing in lew of the recent incident that took plc.

Ok this a wrap, no worries just found it's just a site glich, encase you were worried lol

it's Canada Day here, and everyone is drunk and going to the fireworks tonight (except me!)..... everyone including our hosting company (so it seems). We're doing our best to get in touch with someone who can deal with this today, but it's not looking too promising.

All I can say is we are doing the best we can to get the site back up.

Always,

Gina

it's Canada Day here, and everyone is drunk and going to the fireworks tonight (except me!)..... everyone including our hosting company (so it seems). We're doing our best to get in touch with someone who can deal with this today, but it's not looking too promising.

All I can say is we are doing the best we can to get the site back up.

Always,

Gina

I had no worries Gina, I know you be on ur shit :). I was just trying to appease the others from worrying. (sounded good anyway) lol

It's been confirmed that we are dealing with a ddos attack... which is basically a shitload of bogus traffic directed at a site, with the intention of overwhelming the server and bringing the site down. We've been through this before, and we survived.

The good news is that we pay mega-bucks for ddos protection which means we should never be down for more than a few minutes when under a ddos attack.

The bad news is that our hosting company simply locked the site down when the problem started today and left to celebrate the holiday. They won't be back in the office until tomorrow morning to help us deal with this.... so what should take a few minutes is going to take quite a bit longer.

Hang in there, we expect to be back up and running first thing tomorrow.

Edited by The Oxymoron

I was able to log in a few minutes ago.