Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lrnhnd

Red Rocks this weekend?

7 posts in this topic

Any of you heading out there for Widespread Panic? I'll be there all 4 nights. Ready to head to the lots and start pregaming

Any of you heading out there for Widespread Panic? I'll be there all 4 nights. Ready to head to the lots and start pregaming

What is a Widespread?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSc8d111ejkyKH_vu4aiI5dBZ6n8PagFnDw0ZnLIa8xHevijpbn

Not sure if you made it to the Panic show this last night, I have seen panic so many times lost count over 150. Never saw a show like that which was just good ole dirty hard rock. JB was on. Not to mention if you noticed the them was a love theme... Cant wait to see what Friday brings..

I've always thought that an innovative agency or pimp, or just a group of girls that team up together, would make an absolute killing by getting a huge bus with lots of "rooms" or "compartments", and parking it in the Red Rocks (or other big concert venues) parking lot for shows, with a hooker in each room. Seriously, they would make bank.

And go to jail. But ya that sounds great :cool:

I've always thought that an innovative agency or pimp, or just a group of girls that team up together, would make an absolute killing by getting a huge bus with lots of "rooms" or "compartments", and parking it in the Red Rocks (or other big concert venues) parking lot for shows, with a hooker in each room. Seriously, they would make bank.

This is the spirit that made this country what it is today. A bus full of pimps and hookers set up shop in a parking lot at Red Rocks. What could possibly go wrong?!! :eek: