Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest PeaceOnEarth

Visiting Denver with questions.

9 posts in this topic

I decided to take a little trip to Denver this weekend to see the sights and have some fun, but I've got a few questions for the locals.

1. Several ladies' locations are listed as DTC. What is DTC?

2. I'm staying at a nice hotel downtown. Is that going to be a problem for outcalls?

3. [snip}

4. [snip}

Thanks.

Edited by boink36
Off topic.

1. Several ladies' locations are listed as DTC. What is DTC?

Lots of good choices: Design-To-Cost, Direct-To-Consumer, Direct Traffic Control, Depository Transfer Check, Data Transfer Cartridge, Development Test Command, Dead Time Correction, Desktop Tactical Computer, Dual Temperature Controller, Decline To Comment, Dental Technician Chief ... :)

Around here, DTC may mean a business/hotel/restaurant center called the Denver Tech Center:

http://www.denver.com/neighborhoods/denver-tech-center

proof positive that Denver's tourist boosters aren't doing a good enough job of enlightening the unwashed masses about where to find all the little pockets of joy the mile high city has to offer

Several great ladies make outcalls to downtown......you'll be fine there.

Welcome to the Mile High City.

DTC (Denver Tech Center( is a tri-angular area that is bordered by I-25( Valley Highway) and I-225, and E-470 (the toll road). Located in the sw part of the metro area,

It can be seen on a clear day from the down town metro area. It is mainly a area of business, bordered by hotels, condominiums , a few with penthouses and family residential areas.

From a hobbyist perspective, you should be able to contact as many fine ladies as you can afford during your stay, however be prepared to be screened

by us. There has been recent LE activity in the metro area , so many of us are a bit skittish about going to hotels.

Enjoy your stay, and be safe.;)

hey Jez,

now that's what i'm tawkin bout. should be in every hotel/motel/B&B info packet right next to the local take-out menus

Jez - you need to check your map again.

The DTC area is in the South East position of metro Denver, not SW. And this is my personal opinion but actually it doesn't go as far south as 470. East Arapahoe Rd would be stretching it. That whole area around there is a hodgepodge of names though. Parts are Greenwood Village, Englewood, Lone Tree, Centennial, Denver, unincorporated Arapahoe County.

My main point was it isn't SW but SE.

Jez - you need to check your map again.

The DTC area is in the South East position of metro Denver, not SW. And this is my personal opinion but actually it doesn't go as far south as 470. East Arapahoe Rd would be stretching it. That whole area around there is a hodgepodge of names though. Parts are Greenwood Village, Englewood, Lone Tree, Centennial, Denver, unincorporated Arapahoe County.

My main point was it isn't SW but SE.

:ooops, my bad. I did mean to say SE, but it was early when I posted.