Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Herby

Fake pic by Zky (Vail)

8 posts in this topic

https://www.preferred411.com/P13357

So, I googled her phone# and found a couple reviews, BUT she's using an Alex Lopez pic. Hmmm... She's a little hottie who's camera is busted so she found a representative photo on the internet. Right?

You can tell its a fake especially 'cause that pic does not have "B-cup Enhanced" boobs.

Are B-cup fake tits even possible??

You can tell its a fake especially 'cause that pic does not have "B-cup Enhanced" boobs.

Are B-cup fake tits even possible??

Maybe if her boobs were concave to begin with.

I saw her once, and to me the photo actually could have been her, imho. She still advertises (BP and P411), signs in at P411, but never responds to my requests for a follow up, even though she Ok'd me. Something definitely feels wrong about her, but then maybe I'm just paranoid.

I saw her once, and to me the photo actually could have been her, imho. She still advertises (BP and P411), signs in at P411, but never responds to my requests for a follow up, even though she Ok'd me. Something definitely feels wrong about her, but then maybe I'm just paranoid.

Ya kinda wonder when:

Favorite animal = all

Favorite flower = all

Incalls = all counties

Outcalls = all counties

Didn't take too much time personalizing her profile.

I can also vouch for Z. Pictures represent her body type well. Nice Girl.

Maybe if her boobs were concave to begin with.

LMFAO, as the youngsters say! :D

... signs in at P411, but never responds to my requests for a follow up, even though she Ok'd me. ...

It's my understanding (correct me if I'm wrong here, Gina, ladies) is that a P411 OK says, "Not LE. Fair w/$s. Not abusive." i.e. a legitimate client. It's not a review and makes no distinction between AVERAGE, VERY GOOD, or FANTASTIC. Ladies are advised to contact the provider(s) giving an OK for details.

There have been numerous ladies I would give an OK, but would not bother seeing again; there are just too many other choices available.

Edited by Bit Banger
wordsmithing