Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
will5

Best Provider for newbie

5 posts in this topic

Tired of lurking and ready to get some reviews! I am a little inexperience so I need someone who is patient and newbie friendly.

Can anyone make some suggestions. High donations dont matter just want someone reliable !

You didn't mention your type.

I suggest Ava Rayne. Pretty, girl next door type, sweet, young, skilled, patient. And careful.

http://tobreviews.com/index.cfm?show_all_reviews=yes&asp=3961

However, your stumbling block will being seen period. You need someone that will vet you. This is a good example of needing 411. 411 is good for everyone starting out at least.

Thanks. I will look at 411 but I just cant give away any personal info no matter what

Thanks. I will look at 411 but I just cant give away any personal info no matter what

If you are new, and don't have any references, how will she verify that you are not LE and most importantly safe to see? This has been discussed A LOT. There are a lot of newbie friendly ladies, but most will not accept a call from an anonymous number from "Steve", and give out her location with a, "come on by". I'm not trying to be negative or rain on your parade, but even newbie friendly providers need a little something. There are some good tips on here for protecting your identity. I'm sure you will work it out, and find a niche that works for you.

Good luck, and have fun!