Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
urfan

c.u. researchers explain a lot about the hobby horses

5 posts in this topic

their latest and greatest treatise tell us we boost our self-esteem if we think we're getting more tail than the other guy:

"Sex and the Pursuit of Happiness: How Other People's Sex Lives are Related to Our Sense of Well-Being"

here's the link for those with an attention span longer than it takes them to cum:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/15/cu-boulder-study-people-_n_3086716.html

i can't wait for Grumpy's post

That's dumb. If that was the case my self-esteem would very very low. I think I read the same sort of thing about cars boosting ones self worth. It's kind of ridiculous to worry about what others think and do.

...from the article:

"respondents who reported having sex at least two to three times a month were 33 percent more likely to report a higher level of happiness than those who reported having no sex during the previous 12 months."

Biggest fucking Duh! I've seen today.

However, I'm not sure how it relates to ASS's(Adult Service Seekers) vs the general populace. The reasons people participate are so varied, I can't see a correlation.

The definition of slut is anyone who is getting more sex than me, which essentially means everyone is a slut. Interesting article, and thanks for sharing. Worrying about the Joneses, however, is a ticket to madness.

Shoot they didn't ask me. I would have really confused them. I have not had much in the sex dept. since January so I should be making you all very happy:D