Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scarlett Desire

For fans of tits... and GoT

10 posts in this topic

Found this awesome gem...

http://screencrush.com/game-of-thrones-nude-scenes/

all the best (aka nsfw/naughty/nude) scenes in Game of Thrones!

for anyone who hasn't watched, i think the casting director is my hero. I think every character is played to perfection, and every woman who it makes sense to show titties does, and the actresses chosen have some of THE best tits I've ever seen. Not that the story isn't amazing (and the books are just as good, if not better!) but I do love me some almost gratuitous nudity.

So, enjoy that to tide you over till the season premier tomorrow night!

God bless this casting director, and HBO for being able to show tits.

I love boobs.

[url=http://screencrush.com/game-of-thrones-nude-scenes/]

Damn! Looks like I need to get HBO. And I thought Californication had a lot of gratuitous nudity.

I think the sex in GoT was pretty mild, compared to The Tudors, Spartacus, or The Borgias.

Looking forward to the new season, but if they follow the books, a lot of folks are gonna be real disappointend on how things turn out.

I think the sex in GoT was pretty mild, compared to The Tudors, Spartacus, or The Borgias.

Looking forward to the new season, but if they follow the books, a lot of folks are gonna be real disappointend on how things turn out.

I hate how the author has says every time someone asks when he'll have a new book out, he kills a stark. I'm only on book 2 now, but so good! I hope they do keep following pretty close, even if I hate it.

NO SPOILERS!!! I had Storm of Swords spoiled about halfway through reading I was super pissed.

Did we get to see Brienne of Tarth naked?? That would be a sight to see.

NO SPOILERS!!! I had Storm of Swords spoiled about halfway through reading I was super pissed.

Did we get to see Brienne of Tarth naked?? That would be a sight to see.

Don't know about naked, but previews look like she fights the kingslayer. I'm hoping that wasn't just creative editing...

Don't know about naked, but previews look like she fights the kingslayer. I'm hoping that wasn't just creative editing...

Oh you are in for a real treat with Jaime and Brienne it is an odd relationship for sure.

If you've read the books, don't get your hopes up for "The Kingslayer" - I'm just sayin'......:cool: