Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grimlin on the loose

Reviews

7 posts in this topic

I was in another state for a few months and the big debate was over reviews. To much information and L.E. causes trouble for the girls, to little information and the review is of no help to us mongers. Where is the middle ground?:confused:

My opionon all you can do is let them know you are going to review and how much details she prefers.

I was in another state for a few months and the big debate was over reviews. To much information and L.E. causes trouble for the girls, to little information and the review is of no help to us mongers. Where is the middle ground?:confused:

not_this_shit_again.jpg

to little information and the review is of no help to us mongers. Where is the middle ground?:confused:

I'm guessing that your concern is that you'll have requests that might not be compatible with what the lady offers. And, of course, can't discuss services and if the review doesn't have any information then it seems like youre out of luck.

One suggestion on this is to set up a one page blog where you describe the type things you enjoy...keep it short, and just make it about what you enjoy...don't give any detail about donations or even mention the word provider or anything.

And during set-up negotiations, give the lady a link to it and ask her if she thinks you and her would be compatible. You don't need to be more specific than that, and once she's looked at it, she can say yes or no without being more specific than that.

I know that I REALLY appreciate it when a gentleman does this. It lets me know if we're going to be compatible it also gives me a clue of how to make sure that our time together rocks!!!

Edited by Izabella Oz
typos

I've never heard of reviews being used as courtroom evidence, so I don't see that as a concern. I suspect LE is going to try to bust people regardless of review details.

If a review has a brief menu (acronyms work), whether she looks like her pics, and if she's pleasant, that's all I'm looking for.

It's YMMV anyway. :)

I agree with pfunk on this - if someone goes to court - it is because the guy was pressured into saying something instead of keeping his mouth shut. The are pressure points! Reviews are what they are - FANTASY - and many girls state this on their site - here are some fantasies you can read about. TER for example wont post a review unless there are lots of details - TOB is more lenient in the review area. So you wonder - how much evidence is there?

You always have to do your homework - reviews are only one side of the equation - I learned that you have to look at multiple reviews and not just one to gain perspective - plus I always look to see how many other reviews the reviewer has posted. Takes some time - but well worth it!

So I wonder - if LE went after everyone that bought 'Fifty Shades of Grey" - and as always YMMV!

Good luck out there! And be safe!

if someone goes to court - it is because the guy was pressured into saying something instead of keeping his mouth shut.

Or just plain simple got an ASP on tape taking money from an UC. Pretty much cut and dry.

Now, yes, a review might get a specific girl on LE's radar, especially in a small town or Lakewood, but until IRS, neighbors, hotel management have a beef with what's going on...

Going to jail based on review is another of those ASP urban legends: "I heard from another provider that heard it from her sister's cousin who is a provider that it's true! Oh and, don't forget to put in your ad 'no cops' and ask the guy if he's a cop three times, 'cause he has to tell ya, and grab his junk, 'cause a cop can't allow that to happen.'. Seem to remember we had a provider a few years back try to justify her using stolen pics because she heard the cops arrested some girl and used the tats in her pictures as proof, gained a conviction based on said tattoos in photos (guess she tried to argue that that ASP's lawyer had some great strategery around ID in photo vs. who actually took the money).