Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Would you bang her?

35 posts in this topic

she looks better as the "innocent" brunette her attorneys turned her into for court. One thing for sure: I wouldn't piss her off.

How could anyone relax enough to enjoy themselves with somone you know is capable of slitting your throat from ear to ear...stabbing you 29 times...shooting you in the head & leaving you dead for 5 days in a wet shower?

You might be surprised to find that murders like that really aren't that uncommon . . . and she probably slit his throat and shot him in the head because he was still alive after being stabbed 29 times. She's not a serial killer or a cannibal or a castrator, or even a kidnapper . . . not at all like Ted Bundy.

Dating crazy girls is sorta like working with nitroglycerine. If you are observant enough to realize they are unstable and potentially dangerous you're less likely to set them off unexpectedly. It looks like the victim was a telemarketer who unexpectedly poked her in the ass with no lube.

Would I bang her? Maybe. Unless she was also a vegan or a fan of rap music, because I do have my limits.

Even before I knew who she was I'd have said no. I just don't find her that attractive.

You might be surprised to find that murders like that really aren't that uncommon . . . and she probably slit his throat and shot him in the head because he was still alive after being stabbed 29 times. She's not a serial killer or a cannibal or a castrator, or even a kidnapper . . . not at all like Ted Bundy.

Dating crazy girls is sorta like working with nitroglycerine. If you are observant enough to realize they are unstable and potentially dangerous you're less likely to set them off unexpectedly. It looks like the victim was a telemarketer who unexpectedly poked her in the ass with no lube.

Would I bang her? Maybe. Unless she was also a vegan or a fan of rap music, because I do have my limits.

Ok that really made me laugh, it was funny and full of truth and reasoning. It takes not only determination but strength to kill a person.

To be fair let's just say that dating in general is a bit like dealing with nitroglycerine and everyone has their triggers. This chick is crazy though, I think she is definitely full of it. What I have found interesting about this case is how upset women who are following it really are. It's not a sleight to the OP but the general consensus among women is that Jodi Arias is for sure the devil and should be burned at the stake immediately and those are among the nicer things said about this woman.

To stay on track and answer the question as long as there are boobs and something that resembles a vagina there will be a man that will have sex with her regardless of whether or not she is a murderer, psychopath, mother of 13, vegan even!