Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest triciabunnz

New account, New Ok on 411

14 posts in this topic

So I get this email on 411 asking for an appointment. Says he is new.

I look over his provider list and theres only 1.

His account is brand new. Only opened yesterday as well as his only reference. She just posted yesterday. Duh!!!

Red flag for me. How bout you guys? :eek:

Hello triciabunnz. I am not really sure why that causes a red flag for you but the saying is true to always trust your instinct. For me, personally, that would not be a red flag. I would be more concerned with him not having any okays. If something does not feel right to you then of course you should not do it. But you also have the option of further screening the guy. Just as Gina has always said in the past, preferred 411 is just one tool used for screening. There are always other options.:)

He probably saw her before he applied for a P411 account then contacted her to give him the okay. Or he listed her as a reference when signing up and P411 contacted her directly to give him the okay. I get contacted for those reasons all the time. It's not a red flag for me either.

yea, i'am sure he's a cop waiting to bust you. :rolleyes: i thought p411 was infallible :confused:

That sounds exactly like my first few days on P411. I found a wonderful, well-established provider who was willing to see me after talking to me, even though I had no references. Afterwards, I joined P411 and used her as a reference (with her permission) and she gave me my first OK. We all start somewhere. As Destiny said, you have to use your instinct, but I would talk to him first to give your instinct something tangible to work with.

Very good advice everyone. Thank you. I have heard other providers tell me in the past that this is a trick le uses sometimes to Im just on high alert right now. Im in an area where they were recently and Im being cautious. Thanks again :-)

Ok just after I posted this the same guy sends me another message and informs me that he never actually met this lady but that she gave him a fake OK. Now Im confused. lol Wonder why she would do that? Seems fishy even moreso. What do u guys think?

Ok just after I posted this the same guy sends me another message and informs me that he never actually met this lady but that she gave him a fake OK. Now Im confused. lol Wonder why she would do that? Seems fishy even moreso. What do u guys think?

Forward the message to p411 admin and let them sort through the truth of the matter - somebody isn't following their rules. Take a pass on seeing him unless and until you have reliable references. Move on and enjoy your day/evening.

Ok just after I posted this the same guy sends me another message and informs me that he never actually met this lady but that she gave him a fake OK.

That's not right. I would forward that message to the p411 admin if I were you.

Ok, I will do that. Thank u everyone :-) Have a fabulous evening.

Forward the message to p411 admin and let them sort through the truth of the matter - somebody isn't following their rules. Take a pass on seeing him unless and until you have reliable references. Move on and enjoy your day/evening.

Plus +1! I understand both sides. For a while had numerous okays and things were fine. After taking a break, changed my handle and got back in but had some difficulty with being approved because of my new handle made me "new" all over again. But, this is different and when a guy comes back and admits breaking rules that are clearly for your safety, well, your safety comes first!;)

I recently saw a gent who had no reliable references, I screened him through other means and we had a fantastic time. The Next day he joined P411 per my suggestion so it can happen.

HOWEVER, since he sent you a message saying he NEVER saw her, that is a problem and I would forward that info to P411 super quick.

WHY would a girl give an ok to a guy she never saw? Hell I wouldn't give an ok unless the guy appeared to me naked, and had an actual appointment with me. Tea and crumpets while naked is fun.

I agree with you all. I have reported this to 411. I would never take chances with my safety or give a guy an ok and put another provider in danger and lie for a guy I never met. Funny thing is Ive seen this providers ads before somewhere. Pretty sure it was Denver but I will have to go back and look at that to be sure.

Today I looked back onto 411 and that same guys ok list and now its empty. Perhaps the administrators took it down after my email to them. Not sure but its gone today.