Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Adelle Ashby

Stolen Picture

10 posts in this topic

I contacted P411, and Eccie. I have confidence p411 will make it right, don't know about ECCIE though. It's in my album on TOB but no longer on my website because its four years old. Any other suggestions on how to handle this? We look nothing alike, and had it not been on P411 I was going to give her a day to take it down. It's also her avatar on the other site.

https://www.preferred411.com/P101044

A friendly "hey bitch" email??? Other than that...not too much ya can do kiddo :(

I contacted P411, and Eccie. I have confidence p411 will make it right, don't know about ECCIE though. It's in my album on TOB but no longer on my website because its four years old. Any other suggestions on how to handle this? We look nothing alike, and had it not been on P411 I was going to give her a day to take it down. It's also her avatar on the other site.

https://www.preferred411.com/P101044

You could go to the advertising forum where they are using your picture and run a warning ad calling out that provider for using stolen pictures. If it's ECCIE you could post a 411 thread telling them about the stolen pics.

You could go to the advertising forum where they are using your picture and run a warning ad calling out that provider for using stolen pictures. If it's ECCIE you could post a 411 thread telling them about the stolen pics.

I created an account, does anyone know how long until you can post anything?

I created an account, does anyone know how long until you can post anything?

It doesn't take long, you just need to have the moderator verify you. While you are waiting, PM the moderator for Colorado on ECCIE. Introduce yourself, links to your P411, reviews and link to your TOB profile that has your picture that was stolen to show how another is using your picture.

I hope that helps

Adelle,

If you took the picture, you own the copyright.

You might mention to the offenders that the pics are copytighted,

and failure to remove them could result in further action.

Good luck in resolving the issue.

Eccie is pretty on top of things when it comes to stuff. Contact the administrator for that area and give them any relative links that may help.

Adelle,

So sorry to hear of your unfortunate dilemma. Hopefully, the powers that be will rectify this situation promptly. Stealing, borrowing, sampling, appropriating (call it what you may) someone else's pictures is just plain wrong. May the evil within those persons be their downfall, and demise. Shame, shame, shame on them…

Besides Adelle, who would even think to pass themselves off as you? One look by a potential customer would alert them that they have been deceived. NO ONE could match your beauty, charm, grace or style, Adelle. Be confident that you are unique, one of a kind and very, very special.

Your ardent admirer,

BD5671

Take it as a compliment???

It is a complement, but stolen pictures occur at a high frequency and clients might assume stolen pics and move on from her ad without fully researching who the owner is and most often not even contacting the providers involved to let them know they are being passed over because their pictures look like they have been stolen.