Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bowlegged

411 Jade 970 off eros

7 posts in this topic

Anybody seen this gal . My comfort level on eros is not high. The phone number doesn't turn up anything.Jade 970 advertising on eros for mountain region.

Yeah, sounds about right re: fake pics.

Have not looked closely at the ad in question, but from what I remember, looks similar to other ads I've seen for a mountain-based agency that has always used stolen photos.

Thanks fellas, I will have to figure out this tineye stuff so I dont waste anyone's time! Finding mountain providers is a pain! Especially incall for a family man like myself.

Finding mountain providers is a pain! Especially incall for a family man like myself.

Not only going to need to learn how to use TinEye and Google Image search, but also learn how to read ads a bit better: not only fake photos, she is listed as outcall, no incall.

Busting ones chops aside, though Eros has a decent rep in other parts of the country, Denver/CO has lots of stolen photos and a fair share of ripoffs, IMO. Might be better to keep an eye on the ad board associated with this site to see if a provider is heading up.

On the other side of that argument is the fact that since Eros is more common outside of Denver, legit visiting ladies will often advertise on Eros without realizing their "mistake." Research is your friend. Treat Eros as you might BP.