Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wicked

Denver has great ladies

6 posts in this topic

Just got back from a work trip to PA, and I attempted to find some talent on this trip. 3 nights in a row, had ASP come to hotel and 3 times, not the girl in the pic, and 3 times upsell in the 1st 5 min. One even wanted double the price to stay (600/hr). They all got very upset when I declined. Glad to be back in Denver with a day off to recover. Just wanted to say Denver has some great talent.

I feel your pain I have been stuck in Pittsburgh not an easy place to Hobby I think I have finally found lady to keep me entertained here. sorry you had a bad trip!

Before all the whiners, misogynists, and spoiled sons-of-bitches start adding in their snide comments, I just want to second your opinion. Never suffered through the market in Pittsburgh, but most of the midwest and rustbelt cities are barren wastelands compared to Denver when it comes to hobbying.

I have NEVER had a bad session here or been NSNC'd or bait-n-switched, whereas its common other places I'm forced to travel......even with gals on P411.

Denver ladies are superb.

Gotta agree that Denver has some great ladies. I used to travel for business and found most other cities lacking compared to Denver. The ones that surprised me the most (in a negative way) were some college towns in the mid-west. Was not sure what to expect from Denver, but it's fantastic. Having TOB really helps and the ladies I've met have been wonderful.