Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rokstud

laser hair removal

5 posts in this topic

OK I realize shaving and waxing and weather or not to do so have been beat bad, I am simply trying to find out if any other men have done permanent hair removal either laser or electrolysis and are they glad they did. I know there have been a few of the ladies here have indicated they are glad they did. I realize the providers I see like it but what about other women like non pro?

OK I realize shaving and waxing and weather or not to do so have been beat bad, I am simply trying to find out if any other men have done permanent hair removal either laser or electrolysis and are they glad they did. I know there have been a few of the ladies here have indicated they are glad they did. I realize the providers I see like it but what about other women like non pro?

I'm glad to hear you're thinking ahead.

Adult men are not normally hairless. Permanent pubic hair removal would stigmatize you outside of the life, whether you happen to be male or female.

And imagine how you'd look in the locker room.

I wish more young adults, men and women, would think before taking such permanent action. Thinking helps to avoid future consequences of pain and embarrassment. Large visible tatoos also cause problems in later life.

We're not young forever.

Large visible tatoos also cause problems in later life.

Like what? I qualify for the senior discount in most places and have never had anything but compliments on my ink. What do you know that I don't?:eek:

Like what? I qualify for the senior discount in most places and have never had anything but compliments on my ink. What do you know that I don't?:eek:

I like my ink, too. My back hair, well, I'd like to lazer that off, just too pricey for me right now.............:D

I like my ink, too. My back hair, well, I'd like to lazer that off, just too pricey for me right now.............:D

I went and got priced at a place downtown to do a laser brazilian and they want 600 for 6 treatments and they are going to throw in an xtra area, and if it takes more than 6 they will reduce the cost on aditional treatments.

so pretty affordable right now