Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ms.AvaRayne

Awkward Appt/Meeting

37 posts in this topic

It may be hard to believe, but some of us are interested in how to be a better client.

I totally agree. My main goal is to please the lady as much as possible. I do like constructive criticism/coaching in this matter. Call me crazy.

I totally agree. My main goal is to please the lady as much as possible. I do like constructive criticism/coaching in this matter. Call me crazy.

There's one little problem. I've found that providers have no incentive to tell you the truth about things that you may find unflattering unless they really don't like you. The risk is that you'll get pissed and take your biz elsewhere. Let's not even mention the risk of you getting violent.

Expecting constructive coaching is a little much.

Thanks Beverly! & Just so its noted. I am the type who likes to enjoy it as much as my client, and tend to attracted that type of client. But, yes Mona! Lol. Fantastic advice!

Actually, I am the same sort of provider... I prefer to see gents who appreciate the unique, delightful pleasures that come from giving enjoyment, as well as receiving it.

I love giving pleasure, and giving arouses me as much as recieving. I love seeing like-minded men.

So the advice I gave was in light of that perspective. No matter how much I love giving, no matter how carefully I screen, once in a blue moon I get someone I don't click with - and for me, that means someone who isn't interested in hearing about what would make things work better for me. So i just do my best and go on.

There are many girls who are happy to see gents like Stevie, et al - as long as they aren't LE or psychotic, and have the full donation. And that's cool, it's their business. But I want to love what I do and feel good about myself and the way I do it. So money becomes a secondary, or even tertiary, consideration.

Stay true to yourself, lovely girl. :)

Xxxxoooo

Beverly ;-*

Whenever I feel at a loss for words I just shut up and put my mouth to good use.

There's no such thing as awkward silence when your mouth is too busy to try and search to find something meaningless to talk about. ;)

:)

There is a business model to follow.

What Mona said. I am a believer in this" If I have nothing intelligent, witty to say, then put your mouth to another use. Suck dick, works for me.

But some people in this world are drier then a popcorn fart in the personality dept. They don't understand human interaction beyound the basic, plain and simple. In those cases , and we haven't caught on to this in our prior screening- I ad lib by sucking dick and ram rodding the festivities(taking the lead). But I do try to stay far, far away from this kind of person. It brings out the worst in me.[/quote

Good point Jez and Mona. Sometimes there is not any mental/emotional chemistry, but plenty of physical chemistry.:D

Hello all. I've only had the pleasure of meeting with two providers and both sessions were amazing experiences.

Ava's original question was a huge concern of mine. Donations aren't exactly chump change (though I suppose there are some that might argue that is exactly what it is). I want the session to be as pleasurable as possible for all concerned.

Now it probably helps that I'm sweet, adorable, and cuddly. But I can't count on that. So I try and do my research before initiating contract. TOB has been a huge asset on that front.

But I also address the issue head on upon meeting. For a variety of ridiculous reasons, my dick has been dormant for most of the last decade. That is part of my motivation for taking up the hobby (being 48 and invisible to 20-somethings may have something to do with it, too).

But in both sessions, I have made the same two requests:

1) Don't fake it. If I'm not hitting it right, let me know. I'm not going to have a good time if she is not. Make me a better fuck. (Fortunately, not a whole lot of direction was needed. )

2) Keep the hand action to a minimum. I can do that myself.

I also ask for limits. I don't want to cross any liines inadvertently.