Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bbcninja

Maria on mojo

14 posts in this topic

she looks hot...can u give some info like incall fee and breast appearance? thanks

Reviews take a while to get posted especially for a new provider. At least mention if she's for real. :D

she looks hot...can u give some info like incall fee and breast appearance? thanks

Posting review information on the forum is not allowed. he can post a thumbs up or down and say if she is legit.

I saw her ad stating, "Come get this Spanish pussy for $60", and other ads by her stating she is $60. Then I saw her review stating that the hobbyist paid her $130 for half hour, and he wasnt impressed, but it was ok, kinda. I called her and said I wanted to see her. I asked if the rate in the ads was accurate. She said "no", that wasnt the rate at all. Then she hung up. Go figure.

I saw her ad stating, "Come get this Spanish pussy for $60", and other ads by her stating she is $60. Then I saw her review stating that the hobbyist paid her $130 for half hour, and he wasnt impressed, but it was ok, kinda. I called her and said I wanted to see her. I asked if the rate in the ads was accurate. She said "no", that wasnt the rate at all. Then she hung up. Go figure.

That's a different girl by the name of Marie. Marie has a bad review on ter added today.

That's a different girl lol

Maria (xxx-7885) is real. Not GFE but still great and would see her again.

Maria (xxx-7885) is real. Not GFE but still great and would see her again.

I might have to give her a try, her body looks nice.