Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Cant get into my review account....

7 posts in this topic

Any ideas to get access to this?

Might be tough on a Sunday Xmas eve eve.

Quickest solution would be to create a new account that is similar and have the mods reset your password next week and change the reviewer name back. Use the same email as the first account.

I hope you have a bunch to submit as in the past. Not only are they fun to read, you just might eliminate some 411's. You are tops in the TOFTT category IMHO.

Quickest solution would be to create a new account that is similar and have the mods reset your password next week and change the reviewer name back. Use the same email as the first account.

I hope you have a bunch to submit as in the past. Not only are they fun to read, you just might eliminate some 411's. You are tops in the TOFTT category IMHO.

This would only create more work for the review mods than they already have. I would suggest using this link ( Contact ) and waiting for a reply.

I can guarantee they will appreciate your patience.

Plus...there is a delay in creating a new account. You're review will probably get posted quicker if you allow the mods to correct the current issue.

This would only create more work for the review mods than they already have. I would suggest using this link ( Contact ) and waiting for a reply.

I can guarantee they will appreciate your patience.

K so I just sent message I guess wait and see. Fyi I have been around I just been staying off the board. I have used it for reviews. Still running through them all...seen some amazing ones too.

^This^

I've actually done a prelim. search when you first "came back". Per your request when you "left", they were either suspended or placed in another database.... or deleted.

Not much will happen until Thurs. or Fri., but you can use the "Contact Us" link again and tell me the e-mail you used and the exact handle you used when submitting reviews.