Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jez UaBriain

Random texts that won't get a reply....

8 posts in this topic

Here are a few gems from the past week, and a surefire way to get deleted without a response from me. These gems below are some of the ones that did not get me to respond backto them. What ever happened to introducing yourself to us? Or just being polite?

• Hi. Want to trade for a tv?
  • Yea , right. Don’t have one and I don’t want one.
  • Hey, I will give you $ 50 .00 if I can lick your pussy?
  • This dude wants to be my price setter.
  • How much ?
  • Read the add, it will tell you much.
  • Honey I want to let you suck my cock.
  • MeLthinking to myself-I bet you do.
  • Hey- send me some pics!
  • Me: (Sure, thinking to myself) I’ll jump right on it so you can never call me, but want free picks to add to your collection.Baby! all night donation and a half hour rate.
  • Baby! all night donation and a half hour rate.
  • What? All night, what about a kiss first, or your name, or something like that.
  • What many guys don’t realize is there is no way in hell I would see them all night without having met them before. Besides its pretty obvious the 1/2 hour donation is the proper one for the dude.

And then thre are the baby boys. These dudes want to play text games all night. They will ask one question at a time. Real pain in ther ass if you get them started.

When it comes to texting, a simple Hello, this is Robert, age 35 for starts would be nice. Anyway a little politeness goes along way and its a lot easier to get me to respond to you when you are polite about it.

Yeah, guys that think they can just write, "Are you available?" are going to get my undivided attention. I just chuckle and delete...

My favorite:

"I'm single, will you be my girlfriend?"

If you mean for an hour, sure... but I think you're looking in the wrong place for longtime love...

Or (and I think this was from the same young man...):

pictures saying "you like what you see?"

no, I think it was stated before that if you're going to send a lady a pic, make sure it's of the money, then the answer will always be yes, I like what I see. lol.

I also get a lot of "will you trade for tattoos?" I had some fun with one of those one day when I had some time and didn't mind the time wasting... I asked to see his portfolio.. he said he didn't want to link to the studio he worked at... but sent some pictures "of his work" I told him I couldn't accept his word as he could have taken those pics off google and I wouldn't know. A link to his studio, even his name and I could find out he was real, he had links to my photos and reviews, I'm obviously real and you know pretty well what you'll get with me... if you want a trade, you should be able to give me the same, a known quality... it was amusing getting the run around, I'm sure I felt like some of you guys looking at an unknown from bp trying to figure out if she's legit...

Yeah, guys that think they can just write, "Are you available?" are going to get my undivided attention. I just chuckle and delete...

However, that could be a shortened version of "Are you avilable? I would like to book someone today." and that seems like a legitimate question.

Not in my experience. To me, a guy that doesn't have the courtesy to say, "Hello." before anything else will not walk through my door. Words have a whole 'nother meaning behind them, and us ladies learn fast which ones to avoid. It isn't about being picky, it is about being safe for us. Guys tell us a lot just by the few words they say through the email, the phone, text, etc. So, while it may be a legitimate question to you, it tells me something else entirely about him.

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

Here are a few gems from the past week, and a surefire way to get deleted without a response from me. These gems below are some of the ones that did not get me to respond backto them. What ever happened to introducing yourself to us? Or just being polite?

• Hi. Want to trade for a tv?
  • Yea , right. Don’t have one and I don’t want one.
  • Hey, I will give you $ 50 .00 if I can lick your pussy?
  • This dude wants to be my price setter.
  • How much ?
  • Read the add, it will tell you much.
  • Honey I want to let you suck my cock.
  • MeLthinking to myself-I bet you do.
  • Hey- send me some pics!
  • Me: (Sure, thinking to myself) I’ll jump right on it so you can never call me, but want free picks to add to your collection.Baby! all night donation and a half hour rate.
  • Baby! all night donation and a half hour rate.
  • What? All night, what about a kiss first, or your name, or something like that.
  • What many guys don’t realize is there is no way in hell I would see them all night without having met them before. Besides its pretty obvious the 1/2 hour donation is the proper one for the dude.

And then thre are the baby boys. These dudes want to play text games all night. They will ask one question at a time. Real pain in ther ass if you get them started.

When it comes to texting, a simple Hello, this is Robert, age 35 for starts would be nice. Anyway a little politeness goes along way and its a lot easier to get me to respond to you when you are polite about it.

The delete key is your friend. Or text back Error 204 SMS message undeliverable.