Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Who Gets The Better End of The Deal?

64 posts in this topic

adelle, please don't spill the beans!!!!!!:D

I had the most amazing session today, total love making one on one and I was hooked. I think I got the better end of the deal there because if I could have kept him forever I would have ;)

I also had a great session yesterday where I feel like I got the better end. He is an international business man who immigrated to the US. We got to talking about US History. I love US History! We had a great conversation, and a great time.

In addition to these types of things we get to hear [compliments].

[snip - viewed as over-the-top self-promo]

Wouldn't that be an ego boost for you??? Us ladies do have it pretty good a lot of times.:)

Edited by Mace

Honestly neither. The client puts himself at risk for std's and feeds a demand for sex workers which in turn puts women at risk for trafficking. There are far better ways to make a living and even betters ways for us to spend money.

Honestly neither. The client puts himself at risk for std's and feeds a demand for sex workers which in turn puts women at risk for trafficking. There are far better ways to make a living and even betters ways for us to spend money.

And you are here because ???

There may be better ways to "spend money", but I can't think of an easier, cheaper (time investment counts) way to arrange NSA encounters. And while I'll not deny that trafficking occurs (mostly for factory work as I understand) that danger is blown way out of proportion.