Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oneAndOnlyJenna

To kick in Denver or head to the springs...

15 posts in this topic

Hello all! I'm notorious for "popping in" without notice... Soooo I'm trying to make up my mind <snip>.... Or just hop shuttle to the springs... Hmmm.... Any suggestions cuz I'm open to 'em! Steady kicking rocks <snip>. Ugh haha

Edited by Kaduk
Ad info

Don't take it personal. No one gets laid when the Broncos are playing!

Oh shit haha that's just my luck... Typical jenna half ass planning hahaha

If I wasn't working that is when I would try :D

I tried scheduling with you once before but you flaked out. Not sure i would ever try again.

dam Jenna don't you know you missed out on one of the top 10 studs here on the board. Not too worry you are hot. Note lewed said I may not try again.

good luck

Lilithia

I tried scheduling with you once before but you flaked out. Not sure i would ever try again.

I also tried scheduling once before & had you flake out.

She has zero no show reviews.:eek:

dam Jenna don't you know you missed out on one of the top 10 studs here on the board. Not too worry you are hot. Note lewed said I may not try again.

good luck

Lilithia

So let me get this straight. I only need to kill 9 gents to be #1? Nice, send me the list.

p.s Ya she's hot!

p.p.s. My name is lewd not lewed. It's on my birth certificate.

I was just starting out here in the community at the time. She said she would be in Denver and made an appointment for the next day. She didn't call, she didn't show. I didn't think that my review would mean much without having seen anyone.

I'm sure that others don't review EVERY experience - good or bad.

:rolleyes:

I see one on 12/26/2011 by fork.

Mine was before joining the board.

I see one on 12/26/2011 by fork.

Mine was before joining the board.

Missed that:o im sure you two and Fork are not the only ones it's a shame guys don't review these sessions or non-sessions in this case.

Missed that:o im sure you two and Fork are not the only ones it's a shame guys don't review these sessions or non-sessions in this case.

I hear ya. I just wanted to build up credibility instead of having my first or second review as a negative one. I have had one other bad experience (not Jenna), but in that experience I turned around and walked out (not the picture, was on drugs, etc.).....she threatened to kill me, etc. I think some guys are scared off by leaving bad reviews. The girl I walked out on threatened me with a motorcycle gang, her brother who runs her apt. building, and a knife. I got the hell out of there in a hurry.

p.p.s. My name is lewd not lewed. It's on my birth certificate.

I never knew you were officially "Lewd." And all ll this time I thought your moniker was an adjective. :D