Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bit Banger

PayPal & adult industries - again

7 posts in this topic

There's another court case involving PayPal and its refusal of payments for adult related services. This time it's WhatsYourPrice.com and SeekingArrangments.com connecting Sugar Daddys & their gals.

what ever happened to the venerable nudge* nudge* say no more, say no more, a wink's as good as a nod to a blind bat?

Not sure why it's an issue, all you have to do to use Paypal, for anything,is to just send money as a "Gift". They don't have to know what it's for, it's not their business to know....only to collect their stinkin' 3% fee :cool:.

what ever happened to the venerable nudge* nudge* say no more, say no more, a wink's as good as a nod to a blind bat?

:P

That is exactly why I don't use PayPal their "fees" of 3% that is huge.

That's small potatoes compared to credit & travel cards. As I recall AmEx charges the merchant something like 6-7% and 5% is typical for a bank card.

The problem is that they check the business of the receiver. If it even smells like adult business, they're in trouble. I know gals who had their accounts siezed (hundreds of $s) because they didn't fit PayPal's T.O.S.