Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest ldngr

411 - mikayla

43 posts in this topic

Ok Dariel Dukes is one although she is too skinny for me. I searched and have not seen any ad for Angella Masters (it's not Angela Masters) on mojo.

And my car costs much more than a range rover or a custom benz. Sorry I'm just not parking it anywhere. PM me your area of incall or post it here and I'll let you know if it's an area I would feel safe parking it.

And I do my research. Thats why I don't get burned seeing iffy girls off of bp or mojo. I'm sure some must provide good service, but I'll wait until they start getting consistent legit reviews before seeing them. I'm done with toftt or seeing girls with 1 or 2 reviews. If I'm paying to have fun I want to have a great time, not just an average so so time at best. Girls that post on the various hobbying boards for the most part can be trusted more than girls that only advertise on bp or mojo.

Here you go, Avs since you don't like to do your own research I did it for you and proved my point that there are highly reviewed ladies who post on Mojo! Angella Masters posted again today!

http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=138715

Edited by PrecioisO1ne
Left out info

Yeah every time I say something negative about a girl from mojo, precious has to attack me then I have to answer back. Sorry.

Probably because your negative and demeaning and isn't fact based. "The girls who post on Mojo are worthless". That was your comment and its was offensive. It's more based on your own biased opinions, and I didn't attack you I just let you know that you should think before you speak and if you choose to make so-called fact based statements, don't use the example of a trade or barter situation for drugs to prove your point. I mean really?? Why use that debauchery as an example to try and prove your point. I considered your statement to be a slap in the face to many good providers and to guys who use it. Many guys here use Mojo and obviously do their research before they select a lady to spend time with, so I found your comments to be negative towards them as well as the providers. Like I said before there is good and bad everywhere, but if you do your research you don't have to experience the bad as much!

Btw, I apologize for hijacking the thread, but I just couldn't let the negativity ride. I graciously apologize and it won't happen again.

Wow you have named a small amount of providers on mojo. Congrats. A very few that are known and some that are somewhat known. Compare that with TER or P411 that has a lot more legit well known providers.

I highly doubt Angella gets much if any action from mojo as she charges 500 an hour and the mojo attracts more of the budget providers and hobbyists. There's no shame in that. Tnaboard is the same thing, but at least the chances of getting the girl in the ad is a lot higher.

Wow you have named a small amount of providers on mojo. Congrats. A very few that are known and some that are somewhat known. Compare that with TER or P411 that has a lot more legit well known providers.

I highly doubt Angella gets much if any action from mojo as she charges 500 an hour and the mojo attracts more of the budget providers and hobbyists. There's no shame in that. Tnaboard is the same thing, but at least the chances of getting the girl in the ad is a lot higher.

You just don't give up and admit when your wrong. The point wasn't to state how many highly or well-reviewed providers are there, but to prove that your derogatory statement about ladies posting there are worthless is not TRUE. There are good, excellent and even horrible providers who advertise on P411, TER, BP, Mojo and Tnaboard and the list goes on, but for you to talk down on sites or ladies, because you can't find whatever you are looking for is just flat out Ignorant and disrespectful. So although you haven't changed my point of view about you, (which I highly doubt you care, and I can careless either), you have stayed true to your pessimistic views. You don't know how much business anyone gets from any sites they use, but staying true to yourself you ASSume and we all know what happens when people make ASSumptions.

I never singled you out on mojo, but you must have felt that I lumped you in with all of the low class trash on mojo. Lots of guys slam backpage for having tons of bad providers/agency girls on there too. Why can't I say negative things about mojo when they are worse than backpage imho. Are you an owner of mojo? You go out of your way to defend mojo and the 5 or less legit girls on there when a majority of mojo is not worth calling. Do you really think that mojo has as much legit girls as the other sites that I mentioned? Mojo might have a few legit girls, but it is even worse than backpage.

Why do you think there are so many of the "is this girl real" threads on here? Because guys know that most of the girls on mojo are fakes or worse and they want to know if a girl is legit and if I know that a girl used to use a different name or number and if they had bad reviews under their previous name I'll let others know. I warned everyone about isabella, yet many chose to ignore my advice. Of course not every girl is bad on mojo but an overwhelming majority of the girls on there are not worth seeing.

You picked the wrong profession to not have thick skin. What will happen if someone writes you a bad review? Will you bitch and moan this much or worse?

Edited by Kaduk
name calling...

I'm not an owner, and I've been in the biz long enough to know a ^snip^ when I hear and see one. I can accept anything that's thrown my way, but sounds like you can't because your so full of yourself that you can't accept when your wrong. I took offense because of your statement where you basically called girls that posted on Mojo worthless, and yes I was offended and I came at you head on. I don't have to list dozens of girls who are up to your standards to prove my point. I can agree to disagree, but when you keep asking for proof and when its supplied you don't want to accept it that's you. I don't disrespect people, but if I feel disrespected or someone calls me a dumbass I will give you what you try and dish out to me. Oh and btw, if I received a bad review I wouldn't cry, moan or justify, if it was a legitimate bad review where I provided bad service and not a review by a guy who's mad that I wouldn't do something he wanted and I'm not comfortable with, then I would take the criticism and improve on it. Why? Because I'm a woman, who can take whatever someone dishes out. If I'm wrong I can admit that and I also believe in treating others how I want to be treated, and since I like to be treated well that's why I do it. I'm an optimist but I'm no ones pushover. I am the sweetest person you will ever meet, but if you cross me or try and hurt me I can be your worst nightmare. So I hope we have concluded this dispute and I hope your learned a lesson in not making assumptions. Because you have only made an ^snip^ out of yourself not me. There is enough negativity and disdain in the World, if this forum is supposed to be about Intel and having the best sensual fun we can have let's do more of that and less throwing daggers and distasteful comments around. Give your opinions, but keep the bad mouthing to yourself. No need to reply, if you feel you need to inbox it to me so this subject can DIE once and for all.

Thanks

Edited by The Oxymoron
namecalling

I never asked for dozens of girls that fit my criteria. I just wanted to know where all of these well reviewed gfe girls were on mojo and you came up with a handful at best.

I stand that mojo is the lowest of the low advertising sites out there. 5 or less legit providers is just not enough.

Only on mojo you will see ads where girls ask for ^snip^ in exchange for bjs.

Edited by The Oxymoron
mention of drugs

I never asked for dozens of girls that fit my criteria. I just wanted to know where all of these well reviewed gfe girls were on mojo and you came up with a handful at best.

I stand that mojo is the lowest of the low advertising sites out there. 5 or less legit providers is just not enough.

Only on mojo you will see ads where girls ask for ^snip^in exchange for bjs.

And as I said I don't have to give you a list, to satisfy you. If you wanted to prove me wring then search all the ads YOURSELF! You still keep proving how foolish you are and how you truly like the way your foot tastes in your mouth! You also don't comprehend very well either. Because I told you that you could kindly inbox me any of your rebuttals. Btw, for Mojo to be so awful it seems to keep getting your attention. If you don't like what goes on with some of the questionable ads there, why don't you make suggestions to them to make changes. Getting on here bashing another site that you think is crappy does not effect change. Closed mouths don't get fed. If you want all the bad to disappear or the site to stop allowing things you don't like complain to them! Oh I forgot that's to hard, its easier to whine and complain here where nothing can be done about it! Smh

Edited by The Oxymoron
name calling...

You can't face facts that mojo is generally where the lower class girls post ads. FS for less than 100 bucks? Geez. Talk about bottom feeders. I never said all girls there are low class, but you keep on believing that mojo isn't the cesspool of all provider ad sites.

Man you guys argue a lot. There's some good quickie deals on mojo you just got to do some searching and calling.

Man you guys argue a lot. There's some good quickie deals on mojo you just got to do some searching and calling.

+1

I have found some of the best providers on mojo

I have also found alot of good or great providers on Mojo -- I think avs2001 is a way bit uppity for this board -- we just need good info not being critical of what is posted by mongers and providers -- just food for thought