10 posts in this topic

Just an observation but seems like alot of the ladies

on Mojo have gone Greek -- not that I object but it

has always been a little more difficult service to find :P

Do you ladies enjoy this pleasure or just a service to

be offered

Edited by trdcoke
further question

You're asking in the wrong place about Mojo Village girls. Post an ad there and ask. LOL [snip]

R

Edited by The Oxymoron
advertising

It was an observation I made-- seems to be more prevalent of an ad as opposed to the

past. In other words becoming a norm rather than a specialty.. Glad you enjoy it

Squirt away.. And since this a forum why would this be the wrong place to ask about

Mojo Village girls ????

Edited by trdcoke
contiuation

It's the "wrong place" because the only people who could offer accurate insight into your observation are the girls themselves. I didn't mean this forum was the wrong place to talk about them, in general. But, if you want a real answer, you'd have to get it straight from the horse's mouth :-)

You just don't get it -- there are providers on this site as well -- you have made your

view know -- looking now for other points of view -- thanks again for the response and

to simplify it for you .. Question to providers on The Other Board how do you feel about

this service (greek) yes, no, possible -- Thanks for the input ... no pun intended lmao

I've only done Greek once and it was with a provider. Before she disappeared, she was the only provider I would see and one of the last times I saw her, I decided to try it out. It stunk like sewage so I've never done it since.

... I decided to try it out. It stunk like sewage so I've never done it since.

It's not something you try on a whim. Remember the 6Ps.

With proper preparation this activity need not be messy or stinky.

Question to providers on The Other Board how do you feel about

this service (greek) yes, no, possible

Please note that providers are not permitted to discuss what services they offer in specific detail on the forums, as it's considered advertising. However, they can discuss specific activities in more general terms.

Let me re-address the question -- Ladies do you enjoy greek -- any lady that would like to post an answer -- would do it dont enjoy it .... survey for all ladies not providers