Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest PaulsBack

What do you tell your SO when she finds your hobby phone?

34 posts in this topic

Like many on this board, I have a hobby phone that I keep out of sight until needed, such as on the top shelf of a bookcase. Several times in the last few weeks, just by chance, my SO almost came across it. I've decided that I need to have an explanation ready if she should happen to find it. Problem is I can't think of a good reason why I would have an extra cell phone. Any suggestions? Secret agent/government spy is the best I can come up with.

Tell her it's a gift from your girlfriend.:D

Chances are she's already found the phone and is waiting for the right moment to pounce and come in for the kill.:cool:

I think it would be funny as hell if you searched the house looking for a new hiding place for your hobby phone, and ran accross her hobby phone that she was hiding from you :P Like i told you above get it the fuck out of the house

We have yet to see any responce from him maybe she did find it and killed him

I have an iPhone and I have Google Voice app on it. From there you can do everything you normally can make calls place texts, just can't send a picture or video.

All calls go to a proxy number in another state so it looks like you call Cali or something. I also use Google Voice for all business I call instead of giving them my real number. After I delete all calls/texts & trash to clear any traces from the app.