Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nusa

Cuddling is fun.

6 posts in this topic

good one, nusa.

yeah, snuggling is always on my menu - pre and post. emotional intimacy for me is as important as the other.

so now, i'll have an excuse to keep a pair of foot-pajamas packed and ready to go just in case.

Agree

A session without snuggling afterwards is like a steak dinner without dessert!

I just came across the term "snugglefuck". A certain provider recently put it in her ad. Urban Dictionary defines it as thus,

"A transition from napping/cuddling to sensual foreplay, followed by passionate, (rough) sex... aka, I really want to hold you and be close, but let's go to pound town on the fuck truck."

I have told a provider that this is something I would love to do with her...still waiting on that response though....

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=snugglefuck

I just came across the term "snugglefuck". A certain provider recently put it in her ad. Urban Dictionary defines it as thus,

"A transition from napping/cuddling to sensual foreplay, followed by passionate, (rough) sex... aka, I really want to hold you and be close, but let's go to pound town on the fuck truck."

I have told a provider that this is something I would love to do with her...still waiting on that response though....

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=snugglefuck

This to me seems like it should just be the natural progression of good sex. Everyone enjoys the wham bam thank you ma'am style every now and them, some all the time I guess, but I would say the vast majority require some sort of intimacy and foreplay before they can just dive right in and do the deed. Foreplay seems to be a thing of the past and its sad.

As for cuddling, it's the best. I am a very tactile person and it does not get much better than full on body to body contact.

Edited by luce kytten
grammar

This to me seems like it should just be the natural progression of good sex. Everyone enjoys the wham bam thank you ma'am style every now and them, some all the time I guess, but I would say the vast majority require some sort of intimacy and foreplay before they can just dive right in and do the deed. Foreplay seems to be a thing of the past and its sad.

As for cuddling, it's the best. I am a very tactile person and it does not get much better than full on body to body contact.

It is sad. You are absolutely right...cuddling makes everything else better!