Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nightrain

PM Protocol

10 posts in this topic

So I posted something that prompted several PM's to me asking for details about some ASPs I had seen. (Yes, I engaged mouth before brain).

As I started to respond, the spidey sense tingled and I decided to look before I jumped and things just didn't add up in a couple cases. So just wondering what everyone's protocol is when responding to a PM about explicit details. And why? :confused:

My $0.02:

OK: I recommend Ms. Lotta Bangbang. She's very nice.

Not OK: I saw Lotta Bangbang at the Lucky U motel on Friday the 13th at 4:00 pm and I screwed her brains out. Only cost me 50 Bucks 'cause I brought her flowers and gave her a backrub.

...what everyone's protocol is when responding to a PM about explicit details. And why? :confused:
If I reviewed the lady in question I will refer them back to the review. If not, I try and be as vague as possible. No matter what, it's always a YMMV with ladies so what I experience someone else may not...and vice-versa.

If I reviewed the lady in question I will refer them back to the review. If not, I try and be as vague as possible. No matter what, it's always a YMMV with ladies so what I experience someone else may not...and vice-versa.

Okay, but I checked and the reviews for those particular ASPs have all disappeared. All. And I know there were there cuz I used them before. One of the things kinda creeping me out. And they're not on the DNR list.

IMO, if reviews are removed on a certain provider, then that might mean , for whatever reason, she is no longer working. I doubt Mace just removes them for no reason. So IMO, you should say nothing...especially if you have no idea who you are talking to. It's the safer response.

IMO, if reviews are removed on a certain provider, then that might mean , for whatever reason, she is no longer working. I doubt Mace just removes them for no reason. So IMO, you should say nothing...especially if you have no idea who you are talking to. It's the safer response.

Agreed...

So I posted something that prompted several PM's to me asking for details about some ASPs I had seen. (Yes, I engaged mouth before brain).

As I started to respond, the spidey sense tingled and I decided to look before I jumped and things just didn't add up in a couple cases. So just wondering what everyone's protocol is when responding to a PM about explicit details. And why? :confused:

When I respond to a PM about explicit details, I tell a joke or two and avoid incriminating myself or others. If they can't take a joke, why even deal with them? Anyone who insists on details being spelled out in an explicit way is either a total ID Ten T, whacking off, or up to no good, IMO. A wink or a nod gets the point across just fine.

I'm about to beam up to a pleasant place where the men are intelligent and the women are slender and have been known to wear stockings. This place is more commonly referred to as an institution of higher learning.

At some point, I will be rightfully entitled to receive compensation in exchange for my advice. For now, call me crazy. ;)

When I respond to a PM about explicit details, I tell a joke or two and avoid incriminating myself or others. If they can't take a joke, why even deal with them? Anyone who insists on details being spelled out in an explicit way is either a total ID Ten T, whacking off, or up to no good, IMO. A wink or a nod gets the point across just fine.

I'm about to beam up to a pleasant place where the men are intelligent and the women are slender and have been known to wear stockings. This place is more commonly referred to as an institution of higher learning.

At some point, I will be rightfully entitled to receive compensation in exchange for my advice. For now, call me crazy. ;)

College women are all slender?

And i've met quite a few college educated gents who are anything but intelligent. I'm one of them.

College women are all slender?

And i've met quite a few college educated gents who are anything but intelligent. I'm one of them.

I concur, but have noticed that while in college they appear more slender and more intelligent. Dunno, and am too busy to figure it out, unless I can crowdsource it or something.