Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest engineer

Suggestions for Wyoming? near Riverton, Lander, Rawlins?

7 posts in this topic

I have a meeting in Wyoming, was thinking of Prebooking some fun. Any suggestions for central Wyoming, or someone who would travel?? thanks!!

Backpage has a bunch of women, and p411 has a couple. Read reviews to avoid the rip-offs, and since you'll be so far out there, probably have a deep pocket for travel unless you get lucky and find someone who is already there.

I have a meeting in Wyoming, was thinking of Prebooking some fun. Any suggestions for central Wyoming, or someone who would travel?? thanks!!

I have heard from my clients in those areas that the choices are extremely limited/almost non-existant for good providers. :(

You might be better off getting one of the girls in Ft. Collins (or that area) to drive up to see you. Of course, you'll probably have to pay a drive fee.

Edited by Wendy Whitney
spelling

In my experience, resident, quality ASP's are almost entirely an urban phenomenon. In small towns everybody knows everyone and the anonymity of a large city is impossible to maintain. With few exceptions, small towns tolerate a much narrower range of behaviors than do urban settings. In small towns we import, then export. Ka-ching!:eek:

Wyoming tends to have lots of traveling girls. If you see someone up there do lots of research. There are some gems that come through and some really great ladies from Denver that travel up there occasionally. Just be careful and check them out really well.

There are plenty of girls willing to go up to Wyoming, but limited options LOCALLY. Good luck, I am sure someone would be willing to come and see you from either Denver or somewhere on the front range.

Your chances are slim to none up there. IF someone is willing to travel at this time of year you will pay $$$ for it. Hopefully you are P411 to minimize the hassle.