Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shackleford

Sex & Intelligence

Does Your Intelligence Increase or Decrease Without Sex?   13 members have voted

1. 1. Does Your Intelligence Increase or Decrease Without Sex?

• I'm a George, I get smarter when I haven't been laid!
    • I'm Elaine, my intelligence decreases when the pipes haven't been cleaned in a while...
    • Other (please explain below)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 posts in this topic

So, I was watching a rerun of episode of Seinfeld the other day. In the episode, George's girlfriend withholds sex from him for a week or two due to some medication she had to take. As a consequence of the lack of sex, George found out he was able to focus and his intelligence increased. During the episode, Elaine tried the same strategy with her boyfriend, but she turned into an idiot due to the lack of sex.

So my question to everyone is, are you a George or an Elaine when it comes to lack of sex?

I'm more creative when I don't have sex. Sexual energy is very powerful, and can be channeled into other areas.

On the other hand, when I don't have sex, it's all I can think about, so how much can I really get accomplished? :)

xxxooo

Beverly ;-*

I think there's a curve where both of these apply. For the first few days, the extra energy Bev talks about gets focused on projects at hand. More gets done more creatively. But later in the week frustration and tensions build to the point where release becomes the focus, detracting from those very same projects.

So my vote is OTHER because I find I'm really BOTH.

:)I think the world is a nicer place after jez has been properly laid. And I am sure the ones' who have to share Santa Fe or Hampden with me on a daily basis would agree.

I have already faced up to the fact that I am a real bitch when I am not getting laid properly. True story.:D

Other.

I make a "hobby trip" every 2 or 3 months and it seems like when I return back home, I'm able to focus more on my work. Don't know if I'm any smarter after but any troubles just don't seem to be as important.

On the other hand, I tried increasing my trips and found that hobbying started becoming a chore and I had to cut back. Go figure. :rolleyes: