Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest honestjoe

Feedback on this new TOB-Nevada forum site.

8 posts in this topic

I have noticed that there are less reviews from hobbyists' and way fewer & more expensive ladies advertising on this new site.

Once you navigate around a little and get registered TOB is really pretty easy to use. We need to keep up the good work of reviewing the good and bad, so that we all may have a pleasant experience.

My first review on this site will be coming after tonights encounter.

HJ

Edited by Kaduk

I have noticed that there are less reviews from hobbyists' and way fewer & more expensive ladies advertising on this new site.

Once you navigate around a little and get registered TOB is really pretty easy to use. We need to keep up the good work of reviewing the good and bad, so that we all may have a pleasant experience.

My first review on this site will be coming after tonights encounter.

HJ

The lvfever reviews are still available to be read. It's just that the new ones are being added here. The TOB review database currently has 10651 reviews more than 5 times the reviews of LVFever.

http://lvfever.com/Main.cfm

This is a discussion board that does not allow advertising. However there are links to advertising sites on the forum.

Actually for Nevada, I see 5 reviews. Not interested in whats going on in Colorado.

Actually for Nevada, I see 5 reviews. Not interested in whats going on in Colorado.

Same here even though I go to denver once a year to watch the avalanche play.

Hopefully we get more action and reviews for Vegas.

Suggestion: Add an additional column to the review LIST for Amount Paid (or the rate range). This makes it easier to compare providers according to scale.

Hopefully we get more action and reviews for Vegas.

Not to mention Reno.

Suggestion: Add an additional column to the review LIST for Amount Paid (or the rate range). This makes it easier to compare providers according to scale.

Not quite as handy, there is a "advance search" link at the top of the review page. There you can narrow your search by several categories.