Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nusa

Do you like playing with candle wax?

10 posts in this topic

I think white candles are especially nice ...pink or red can be fun, too.

Actually, there's a whole art and science to wax play. The distance of the candle from the skin is related to the temperature of the molten wax as it lands upon the skin ...

Anybody have the formula handy? I read in once in a great article about, "The Physics Of Sex."

I think white candles are especially nice ...pink or red can be fun, too.

Actually, there's a whole art and science to wax play. The distance of the candle from the skin is related to the temperature of the molten wax as it lands upon the skin ...

Anybody have the formula handy? I read in once in a great article about, "The Physics Of Sex."

I couldn't read that book, but I found this page on the subject

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.kufs.org/waxplayinfo.htm

Actually, there's a whole art and science to wax play.

There is. There are also other considerations, like using a light oil rubdown to prepare the skin, not for the candle wax, but for the later cleanup!

I'm vanilla myself, but I had a girlfriend awhile back who loved wax play, so I got pretty good at it with her :)

Do you use special candles for that? I have spilled hot wax on my hands while trying to trim pillar candles and a string of cussing usually ensues.

Nusa,

Thanks for the link--it's a keeper!

Uhmm, another fun wax activity involves cupcakes, icing, and birthday candles ...

Come to think of it, there was quite a bit of Hawaiian Tropic oil, too.

Practice dripping it from different distances onto your inner elbow to know what temperature it is when it hits the skin. Varies by candle, wick and height. Strongly sugggest oil prior, especially if you don't want a bikini (or any other kind of of wax/rip!). Whew, brings back memories.

Actually, a former girl friend and I enjoyed this in different forms several times. The whole trust/anticipation/reaction is best when it's the partner doing the teasing and vice versa. Never been burned, only warmed up!

Enjoy!

Do you use special candles for that? I have spilled hot wax on my hands while trying to trim pillar candles and a string of cussing usually ensues.

There are different kinds of wax, some should be avoided. Although depending on the distance of the drip from the body you can use all kinds of wax.

I had a little wax session not too long ago and we used candle sticks, two different kinds. The red one felt great, the black one was miserable when we were done the red had burned about two thirds down and the black maybe a quarter. The slower the melt the hotter the burn.

Candle wax has paraffin and is good for the skin. I don't do this in my sessions but with boyfriends, sure. It's fun if it's done the right way.