About hala adeela

• Rank
    Welcome Me
  • Birthday September 1

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

1,948 profile views
  1. Best burner phone app for iPhone

Textplus app.. you can call and text...plus also download hide it pro app.. so you can hide that app in the hide it pro app.
  2. Expectations

B_randy EXACTLY! The word menu is so tacky honestly, and I have no desire to be a list of acronyms to somebody. It's a real turn off actually to be asked a list of activities. Thankfully the great majority of men I meet are the like minded ones who just "know" they want to meet and play, not to mention I have a ton of very consistent high scoring reviews, which should answer all the questions a man might have.:) Just by my nature I love men and love to seduce, so this business is perfect AND fun for me as well. Just relax and trust like Randy said.
  3. What to do when provider changes her rate

I literally laughed when I saw someone say "illegal marketing". It's always much better to keep your rates the same across the country and hold your ground...after all, this business is not a right nor is it a necessity, but a leisure time thing. My rates clearly show the upward progression over a 2 year period of time via ads and reviews across the country, yet I still get guys asking for the lowest rates from 2 years ago, even though they have read the most current reviews showing my pretty long standing current rate.:) Have a great day everyone, Colorado is beautiful! P.S. What is "EB"?
  4. Good morning everyone, I'm Hala!

Hey everyone I'm Hala Adeela and I wanted to introduce myself since I will visit Denver for the first time and so excited to be in the Rocky Mountain region! Hope to meet you guys soon! Have an awesome day! Hala