KatyaSoleil

• Content count

• Last visited

5 Followers

About KatyaSoleil

• Rank
    Welcome Me
  1. Regular Story

Oh wow, definitely an interesting and uncomfortable position for both you and her boyfriend to be in. Time management is a thing and also... I'm curious why he was there so close to the time you'd be there too. If it were me, I would prefer he would just be close by not actually at the hotel right before my appointments were arriving. Strange. Glad to hear you started to work it out and it was more comfortable for all. Communication and discretion is so important to me, in my personal and professional life... I wouldn't want to mix the two so closely.
  2. Interesting perspective here... since it feels so good to keep the feeling before climax AND you can control it, sounds like you are thoroughly enjoying yourself, so stopping in the time you've agreed upon means you get to keep seeing the providers you enjoy and get to enjoy all the lovely sensations. Doesn't seem to be so complicated. If you wanna experience the feels longer... perhaps book for a longer session?
  3. Join the A-Team!

Love when this spot gets hit, mmmmhmmmmm
  4. Hello Loves!

Thanks ya'll, appreciate you a lot!
  5. Hello dear! Welcome. Hope you're having an amazing trip. Some of my favorite spots to eat are Root Down- Farm to Table, Chez Thuy (amazing Vietnamese in Boulder), Hey Kiddo (with a secret bar- ok yeah). Definitely recommend you check out Sensatia Caberet for one of their shows too!
  6. Katya here, excited to say hi and meet all the amazing humans here. Feel free to say hi, just getting started so any tips are much appreciated. xoxoxoxo
  7. Oh hi, TOB!

Hello there! How's it going?