Prodigious understanding of TOB principles

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

2,734 profile views
  1. Best restaurants//bars in Lakewood

I’ll definitely be visiting DTC area this week <3
  2. Best restaurants//bars in Lakewood

I loveee bar Louie! We have two in Dallas. I might head over there tonight
  3. I’ve miss denver so much! What’s the best restaurants to have a drink at the bar in the SouthwestLakewood area? Also is Jan/Feb snowstorm months because everyone keeps tell me I just missed a storm lol! Maybe Jack Daniels can keep this Texas native warm
  4. The Mountains, Resort Recommendations

Thank you everyone! Definitely going to make sure roads are dry when I do go. If it’s not I’ll get rental ☺️
  5. The Mountains, Resort Recommendations

I planning for end of October or beginning of November
  6. The Mountains, Resort Recommendations

How do I know if my car is 4-wheel drive?
  7. The Mountains, Resort Recommendations

Yessss love a MOPAR girl. And Nope I have a 14’ SE mid-size and I just put on new tires too, I’ll make sure the roads are dry when I go up there. & I’ll check out Glenwood, and I’ve always wanted to go to a hot springs thank you for the suggestion!
  8. Im thinking on my next trip to Colorado I’ll be staying in the mountains. What are some good resorts to stay at? Possibly All-inclusive ones. And can I drive my Dodge Charger in the mountains or what kind of car should I rent? thanks!!
  9. Airbnb/ Private Resident?

I definitely would
  10. Airbnb/ Private Resident?

Main reason why I want a Airbnb. I can stop eating fast food and cook 😂😂😂
  11. Airbnb/ Private Resident?

Lol she is talking about a app for Airbnb owners not a app to watch out for LE. If y'all want to know the app I use pm me.. I advise everyone to still check reference especially before going to a private residence
  12. Airbnb/ Private Resident?

Thoughts on Airbnb or private residence? Just weighing out my options. Thanks!