• Last visited

4 Followers

About average1

• Rank
    Advanced Member
  • Birthday 05/20/1954

Profile Information

1. Hard for me to type this..RIP Ryann

So sorry to hear about this. Though I never met her, I know folks who did and spoke highly of her. A loss for our community.
  2. Duane Eddy

Many don't know about him, but he was awesome and as you said, he influenced a bunch of players. DE's sound was unique. Another new member for the celestial band.
  3. What are you Streaming Now?

For Sci-Fi fans, I've been watching "3 Body Problem" on Netflix. Writing is good, acting is very good and the cinematography is outstanding. It has a movie quality feel and look to it. I'm impressed. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13016388/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0_tt_8_nm_0_q_3
  4. Been Gone

Glad to see you back and sorry the last few months have been challenging. Life has its ups and downs. Hope you are now on the up-swing !!
  5. Moves your soul.

Classic and with Mike Pinder gone, there are no more original band members. But with Justin and Lodge, they still sounded great. Thanks for the memories.
  6. Welcome and hope your time in Denver is great and worthwhile. Enjoy !!
  7. RIP Dicky Betts

A huge loss to rock and especially Southern Rock. I remember being transfixed by "In Memory of Elizabeth Reed" the first time I heard it (Live at Fillmore East). I can only imagine what Dicky and Duane would have sounded like if they were together for more years.
  8. Lost my XO today

Sorry for your loss. Glad you have good memories. There were times I thought XO's and CPO's were the folks who really got things done and were well respected (along with some of the Warrant Officers).
  9. Moves your soul.

Always enjoyed Leon Russell. Thanks for the blast from the past from this underrated musician (by many folks).
  10. Scary Distressing incident, please advise!

No advice to offer but so sorry this happened. It's a shame that some folks forget this is supposed to be about mutually respectful fun between consenting adults. And I wish the ass-hats wouldn't ruin our hobby, especially with threatening actions and behaviors. Wishing you lots of safety and sending good thoughts your way.
  11. Hello TOB

Welcome to our community. Have some sexy fun !!
  12. R.I.P. Bill Withers

"Lean on Me" is the only Bill Withers song we do. It is always a favorite with the audience. A blast to perform and the lyrics touch many folks in a good way.
  13. R.I.P. Bill Withers

He did some fine and memorable music. I remember his passing back in 2020. His music always brought a smile to my face.
  14. Enya

Enya is wonderful to listen to. Thanks for the reminder that I haven't listened to them in a while.
  15. cloudy head light lens

I also used the Meguiar's kit and it worked great. It took some time but well worth it.