• Last visited

About MarcoPoloh

• Rank
    Prodigious understanding of TOB principles

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

855 profile views
  1. Favorite Christmas Carol

I think “My Ding-A-Ling” by Chuck Berry qualifies as a Christmas carol and is one of my favorites. It includes gift giving, bells, and the audience is singing along=caroling.
  2. Favorite Christmas Carol

“Wonderful Christmastime”
  3. Your first world nemesis.

Impossible plastic packaging
  4. Videochats

I understand there are plenty of cam girl site, I mean isn’t that why the inter webs was invented? I wanted to keep with local ladies since things must be tight these days. I could kill two birds with one stone by getting my needs meet and still contributing to the local ladies. PM me if any ladies are interested in FT or Skype.
  5. Videochats

Are there any providers interested in doing video chat sessions for a shorter amount of time than the in person sessions? I’m bored as hell would rather not join a website.
  6. Wearing out your welcome

Thanks for posting this proper etiquette when going over in time. I wouldn't think of it.
  7. Who would you bring back?

Chelsea Mae. She left over 5 years ago.
  8. Looking for providers in Aurora

Tough crowd. I did research but didn't find what I was looking for. I have viewed TOB since 2009, but didn't join til feb. 2017. I'm not big into online groups. But decided to join. I have recent references as well. What more can I say. Thanks Pfunk and Marioj for keeping it on topic.
  9. Looking for providers in Aurora

Would anyone know of providers that have an incall in Aurora?
  10. Decided to join TOB

Just wanted to say hello. I been in the hobbie here in Denver since 2009 with some breaks. Looking forward to get back into it. I followed TOB for years and today I finally joined.