Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

3751 - 3800 of 42794

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Jade_Jasmine 303thickgirllover DTC Yes 18 4/21/24
Review by 303thickgirllover (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/31/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I'm so happy to have been able to meet Jade last minute. I had some delay responding on my end since it was easter day and things distracted me, but the set up was easy. She was in a really nice location that was easy to find. Jade opened the door looking gorgeous in some sexy clothes. She looks just like her pictures. She speaks good English and was easy to talk with. We started with a massage, which was very enjoyable. When we moved on, the fun was covered. CG was a wonderful site to see and doggy wasn't anything to scoff at either. Unfortunately, that was all that I could hold out for. MSOG was offered, but I knew I wouldn't be able to that day. We ended with another massage and chatting. I plan on keeping an eye out for when she comes back, I definitely want to see her again!


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ruby Felix ScTD Boulder Yes 26 4/21/24
Review by ScTD (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/12/24
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: OH MY!! I had such a good time Again, with Ruby. I have not found many providers that I want to see a second time. I was excited to see Ruby again, and she did not disappoint! Ruby is FTF!! She provides a great GFE. Who needs the little blue pill? I had forgotten mine but Ruby was able to use her magic oral skills to make sure junior stood for attention. Superb UTF, fantastic CMPFS, all with great enthusiasm. Thanks Ruby I hope to see you again SOON!!


Age: 48 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ruby Felix Illini88 Boulder Yes 26 4/20/24
Review by Illini88 (40 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/12/24
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Getting something setup, directions and communication was very good. All prior reviews of this lady are accurate but still lacking in a certain way. She is absolutely one of the most gracious hostesses I’ve met and a complete sweetheart. We spent some getting to know each other and found we have quite a bit in common. The thing that stood out the most was the way she carried herself. Ruby is a lady with all of the patience and grace that comes with being called a lady. A quality that seems to be so hard to find today and she’s got it in spades. All that and eyes that just pulled me in. Then she led me to her room and things only got better. If you like soft lips, eyes that you could get lost in, and lady that knows how to treat a man then she’s the one.


Age: 48 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott Mustang87 Colorado Springs Yes 207 4/20/24
Review by Mustang87 (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/2/24
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've run out of way to say just how great it is to spend time with Leyla. The most exciting woman I've ever met. You're just going to have to go see for yourself.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Princess leapyear0229 DTC Yes 28 4/20/24
Review by leapyear0229 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/5/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Repeat for Princess who is even cuter than her pics. She is gorgeous, face and body, clean and flawless. Great conversationalist--I could talk to her for hours, I'm sure. She is PUNCTUAL, which is rare. So happy to find a regular I can rely on.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NellySexyLatina Allure_man Denver Yes 31 4/20/24
Review by Allure_man (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/18/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen Nelly 3 times. She is super sweet and always wears a cute outfit. She gets into it and delivers a great BBJ. MPCFS and MSOG. Treat her right gents.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Katy Lynn Zsnyder2121 Denver Yes 17 4/20/24
Review by Zsnyder2121 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/9/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Fantastic private location. Mature, relaxed non rushed GFE was refreshing.She took her time and did everything to my satisfaction. She is very elegant Sexy and has amazing bedroom eyes. DFK, Bbbj DATY 69 MPCFS, MSOG. Fantastic experience will definitely do it again


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Laura Lopez MVP Denver Yes 15 4/20/24
Review by MVP (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/11/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Laura is an absolutely beautiful lady with an equally beautiful personality. Her body is perfect and all natural. She was ready at the appointed time and greeted me at the door with a smile and a sultry gaze from those gorgeous brown eyes. After some small talk and a glass of wine, I was treated to an awesome BBBJ, DFK, DATY, and CFS. Throughout our time together, this lovely woman was fully engaged, enthusiastic, and incredibly talented. This was one of the most enjoyable I have ever had and I plan to see her again soon. Laura has my highest possible recommendation.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms Jazzy-2052 Savoir Faire Denver Yes 3 4/20/24
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/12/24
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had been playing music all day and what do you know, I noticed this LITTLE PETITE CUTEY's POST who happened to be named "JAZZY". I laughed and thought to myself, would it be something if she is into music like I am? Anyways, I gave her a jingle and she responded shortly after. We set up a time to meet but upon my arrival, there was a slight technical mix up. Fast forward 30 minutes and we made it work. Jazzy popped out of the vehicle and I noticed right away a CUTE/SEXY/PETITE/SPINNER with these SECRET SAUCE jeans on and ready. She is young/quiet and ready for whatever. I didn't get the chance to see if she was GFE LOL because I was ?? ?? ?? that damn quick. All were covered. CG/Doggy/Lazy D was all I could get too. She gave an A+ performance and I definitely will be returning as soon as our schedules compliment the both of us. The Savior Faire "My legs are tired" and "I didn't ??? to talk" Award goes to Ms Jazzy. LOL @ myself because I still didn't get the reason she goes by Jazzy. Take care of yourself Jazz and we shall do this again very soon....................


Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Katy Lynn Kingfer76 Denver Yes 17 4/19/24
Review by Kingfer76 (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/9/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amazing Mature Latina Lover! Katy is so easy to be with, polite, easy going and oh so skilled. Wonderful experience. She’s very GFE was glad we had to explore each other with nice and slow bbbj, daty followed by many many mpcfs until I had had my fill of positions and ready to finish things off. Great kisser loves going and receiving and knew how to get the job done! She is as much fun as you can handle! Don’t miss her


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss_naughtyniki WesternCoGuy Westminster Yes 53 4/19/24
Review by WesternCoGuy (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/10/24
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I contacted Niki and she got back to me quickly. We went through the typical confirmation process, simple and necessary for both of us. a nice mid to upscale. She was beautiful and took great care of me. I absolutely recommend and I forsee seeing her in future.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hazel Hayes VIP The Goat DTC Yes 34 4/19/24
Review by The Goat (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/11/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time! Relied quick to messages. Set up was easy and nice location. Makes you feel comfortable and very friendly. Dont want to go into details but I would see your again for sure! Thanks again!


Age: 49 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms Estafania Savoir Faire Denver Yes 1 4/19/24
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/10/24
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was hanging out up in Estes Park on my way home. Nobody in the Fort Collins/Loveland area that peeked my interest, so I saw Ms Estafania's post. She answered/responded and set up very quickly. The timing was just perfect. I arrived at her place and was invited inside shortly after. She doesn't speak english but LOL she does speak I AM HORNY which I understood very well. Everything is covered and she is GFE. She is initially shy but opens up quickly. The Savior Faire "Hot and Horny" and "Freshly New" Award goes to this little sexy ass Cuban, Ms Estafania. Winks @ her because she almost got me to come back to see her when I woke up. Take care of yourself and you best believe I will be back.............


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-26-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissBritt thebeast134 Denver Yes 15 4/19/24
Review by thebeast134 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/31/24
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Miss Britt is hands down one of the best providers out there. I loved her vibe from the second she opened the door. She is so beautiful and I highly recommend anyone to meet her. Can't wait till she makes it back to Denver!!!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-23-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lovely Raquel ColonelAngus Denver Yes 67 4/19/24
Review by ColonelAngus (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/9/24
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It had been quite a while since I had seen Raquel. I requested just a FBM. I was having some upper back issues and desperately needed some bodywork done. Man did she take care of me. SHE IS A HEALER!! She is very confident about what she is doing. And I love that she is not afraid to get the spots that most therapists shy away from. Most providers that I have seen who do FBSM, do not know how to do bodywork. Like I said, this was a FBM. And it was AMAZING!! Thank you Raquel. You are now my go to massage therapist.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-25-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane Silencio_uno DTC Yes 247 4/18/24
Review by Silencio_uno (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/10/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Callie is just great. She's very sweet and fun to talk to, not to mention skilled. You leave not just feeling physically satisfied - you feel like you just spent time with a naughty friend. I'm still smiling. I'm sure I'll see her again.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott cargostudd Colorado Springs Yes 207 4/18/24
Review by cargostudd (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/3/24
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I waited too long to see Leyla. The experience with her was exquisite. We took our time and let progress naturally from relaxed to passionate. DATY was great. All the covered positions were great. Dirty talk was uninhibited and hot. I highly recommend. A week later and I’m still thinking about the experience. Some providers just leave a lasting impression on you and Leyla is one of them. Not just satisfaction but meaningful fulfillment.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Katy Lynn Chazz35 Denver Yes 17 4/18/24
Review by Chazz35 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/3/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Katy Lynn is amazing she is as beautiful as she is talented. Her verification is quick. She greeted me warmly and we wasted little time getting acquainted. She is very sensual and it seemed she was immediately in tune with my body. She is eager and willing to please. Her BBBJ is one for the ages and the view from behind is amazing. She is tight and hot and I enjoyed our visit tremendously. We finished in missionary with both of us moaning our pleasure as she ran her nails along my body. Afterwards I lay for a minute to gather myself and then got dressed. After a kiss and a hug I was on my way with a promise to return and let me tell you I mean to keep it. Definitely recommend a good time with this provider she's worth it


Age: 34 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott mtnpinon Denver Yes 207 4/17/24
Review by mtnpinon (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/9/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Now I know what all the fuss is about. This lady is fantastic in all ways. Easy same day setup with TOB reference. Nice private. Leyla met me at the door in a form fitting dress with sexy high heels. Beautiful face with a big smile. Nice conversation. Obviously intelligent. Started with nice LFK. She separated to perform a nice strip tease revealing matching bra and panties. Strutted and posed until I’d seen enough to lose my composure. She has everything you could hope for in a fun size package. I felt like a glutton. I couldn’t get enough of her. Curves everywhere on this tight, fit little spinner. World class UTF in front of the mirror. DATY, DATO, FIA, FIV, etc. Two finishes which is becoming more rare. I’m sure I’m missing some things. She wore me out. Best I’ve had in quite awhile. I need a nap.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Skyla Davis Redvines1 Denver Yes 44 4/17/24
Review by Redvines1 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/14/24
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Went to try out her milking table, it was definitely an experience to remember. I loved it. She’s really a nice person, easy to relax with and she’s really good!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott Steve Rogers Denver Yes 207 4/17/24
Review by Steve Rogers (126 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/8/24
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: When a provider asks you to write a review.....you write a review! To the Queen of TOB-Leyla Scott. I have seen Miss Scott multiple times over years and have also written multiple reviews. Why you ask? Because.....NO ONE is like Leyla! I challenge anybody to find another provider that is like Miss Scott when it comes to enthusiasm, willingness, eroticism and just overall being an amazing person. I finally got see Leyla at her new location; upscale location with plenty of parking. Miss Scott was kind enough to come get me and bring me up. Leyla was in a form fitting dress that made me want to hit the stop elevator button and begin our time right then and there. Leyla likes her men squeaky clean, best to make sure you are: shaved, teeth brushed, mouthwash used, showered within the past hour and you will be rewarded with the best you will EVER have. Miss Scott has a deviant kinky side to her, bbbj on the couch, standing in front of the mirror, on her comfy bed, she wants to make sure you leave COMPLETELY satisfied. There is NEVER enough time with Leyla. Oh...and her dirty talk game is on point......it's hard to hold out when she says all the naughty things she does. I could go through all the acronyms, but honestly.....with all of her reviews; not necessary. Three words- GO SEE LEYLA.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karapearl havinfun DTC Yes 143 4/17/24
Review by havinfun (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/8/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of spending time with Kara, and it was every bit as good as all of her other reviews. The BBBJ with CIM was exceptional, and for that alone, you will have a great time. But with MSOG, there is so much more to enjoy during your time with the beautiful Karapearl.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Alexa Alverez ColonelAngus DTC Yes 17 4/17/24
Review by ColonelAngus (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/8/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up was very simple thru text. Arrived and was greeted by a spicy columbian in a wide beater type onesie. and the FUN began. This experience was total GFE. Lfk, daty, mish, k9, all performed with much enthusiasm. Everything was done safe. Do yourself a favor and give her a visit. You won’t be disappointed. Muah!????


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Annie Fox Shredded1 Denver Yes 21 4/17/24
Review by Shredded1 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/8/24
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Summary: What an absolutely amazing experience with Annita. Other reviews are spot on. If you are thinking about seeing her, go and you will be glad you did. She is a wild one in the best sense. Details: Shared my references on TOB. It was quick and easy to set up. super convenient for lunch hour fun. From the moment I met her it was all enthusiasm, positive energy and fun. I would hang out with this girl any time. Her English is very good compared to many latinas I have met on this site. No communication issues at all. Complete GFE (DFK, DATY, BBJ, MPCFS). When she started to jump on me she was getting into the dirty talk. A highlight was when she pulled out out her giant vibrator while riding me cowgirl and leaned way back while putting the vibrator down where we could both feel it while she continued to ride me. Finally, I turned her over in doggy and pounded away while she was moaning and encouraging me to go deeper and harder. What a finish! She helped me clean up and we had a nice chat before I left. I will definitely see her again.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 33DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alison_beauty ernsway Denver Yes 9 4/17/24
Review by ernsway (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/8/24
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Well,for all intents and purposes....I'm back on the board! Long time no see! Now, as for Alison. Sometimes you get reminded why you hobby. This visit was one of those times. Setup and verification was a breeze, and she even sent me a message to confirm earlier in the day. I sent a message that I had arrived, and was greeted at the door by an absolutely gorgeous tall woman, with incredible light eyes. Her pics don't come close to showing how stunning she is in life. I brought her roses, and she seemed really happy to have received them. Her Ukrainian accent is a little thick but it just adds to her charm. Got a very nice kiss and a hug, and settled in. The following 90 minutes were heavenly! Super GFE...DFK, BBBJ, MPCFS, DATY. Very vocal, and very into pleasing. I think the thing I enjoyed most is that she is one of the sweetest people I have had the good luck to meet. Conversation was relaxed, and flowed very naturally. I can't recommend her enough, fellas. I felt like we had known each other for a lot longer than the time, and I left feeling relaxed and with a huge grin on my face. Thank you for a wonderful time, Alison. You're an absolute angel.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-28-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristi Marie VIP kombisebas DTC So-So 25 4/16/24
Review by kombisebas (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/5/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw her late at night during her last night in Denver. I felt a little rushed, I could tell she did not want to have a conversation even though we both speak Spanish. The pictures are accurate, she was timely and friendly. I will not repeat but I can see how others had a better experience.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-27-38
REBUTTAL:

My father had passed the day of this meeting. Happy to do a redo


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adeles-Love Jjoseph29 DTC Yes 62 4/16/24
Review by Jjoseph29 (53 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/8/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had an awesome experience with Adele! She deserves her many excellent reviews.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
VenusGalore Hdog3042 DTC Yes 174 4/16/24
Review by Hdog3042 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/7/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have been on TOB for quite some time but have never posted a review even when asked. Until now. This was my first time seeing VenusGalore and MY GOD, this was the best experience I have ever had with a provider. The euphoria that overwhelmed me lasted well into the night and into the next day. The other reviews are correct, this is not your typical provider experience. But 100% my new favorite. Until next time.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kaltrina-6918 Savoir Faire Denver Yes 2 4/16/24
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/6/24
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I originally contacted Kaltrina's friend Stefanie but I think she pulled a switch a roo on me LOL. But I want to say this up front, it was a good switch a roo. So when I got there, I wasn't immediately invited up, so I told her I would reschedule and was driving off when she invited me. Sorry ladies, I do not date PARKING LOTS, so invite me up and get ready while I chill or else I am leaving. Anyways, once I got in the room, I noticed she was not the girl I came to see and she told me that the girl I wanted had left. She then said, you don't want this, so for her sake I did a hard look and she does have nice legs and a tight little ass. With that, I decided to stay. She is not GFE and she is a little rough in the beginning. But once the ????? gets wet, LOL she gets good and mushy. She performed all positions with a cover on. DS and Mish was simply lovely. The Savior Faire "Virgin Tight" Award goes to Ms Kaltrina. I had fun, by the time this post I will be returning. I had fun, see you soon.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-22-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Alexa Alverez carlbiggs555 DTC Yes 17 4/15/24
Review by carlbiggs555 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/7/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Not a lot English spoken, but she makes you feel comfortable and she makes sure the time spent together is worthwhile. Attractive, energetic, and a good person. Recommended!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jade Ortiz Zsnyder2121 Denver Yes 13 4/15/24
Review by Zsnyder2121 (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/7/24
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a sweetheart. Big Ole booty, most amazing sight from behind. Put on music did a little dance a s strip tease for me then onto a nice bbbj and some lfk and a little DFK. Got things covered up and on to the main course. MPCFS. Great rider, nice mish pulling you in s d finished with big bang in doggie. Easy screening saw me on short notice. Very nice girl treat her well.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33D-24-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms Dani-7209 Savoir Faire Denver Yes 1 4/15/24
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/6/24
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was hanging out in the same area of where Ms Dani was located because I had seen someone else. I contacted her, not knowing that I would have to turn around and come right back LOL. She replied immediately and we both set up a time for my return. Upon arriving, Ms Dani invited me up right away (my kind of woman). Funny thing is she called me on the phone right before I could knock LOL, guess its part of her screening, who knows. Once inside, I noticed she didn't speak good english, so plan b was put into effect. She was all smiles and fun to be around. She sized me up pretty quick and next thing I know, we were getting into it. All were covered and she is not GFE (for now) LOL. Mish, and DS was all I needed to explore before my time was up. WARNING: She is good with The Swiveling of Them Hips. The Savior Faire "Raise it up and bring it to me" Award goes to Ms Dani. Next time I just may include your friend as well. Take care of yourself and I shall see you again.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss_naughtyniki Savoir Faire DTC Yes 53 4/15/24
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/3/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was @ work when I decided that I wanted to SLIDE UP IN a Sexy Baddie. As soon as I logged on, Ms Niki was at the top of the TOB List. I immediately sent her a jingle and she replied 8 minutes later. We scheduled for a later time and I of course arrived on time. After arriving, I notified her that I was there but Ms Niki was slightly busy, so I decided to BUST A MOVE LOL. She contacted me back and RECTIFIED/RECALCULATED the REVERSAL OF THE BUSTING OF MY MOVE. Next thing I know, we were hugging each other because it had been quite some time since the last time we saw one another. She asked me where have you been? Me focused on them OH SO PRETTY LIPS of hers, what came out of my mouth had nothing to do with what I was thinking at the moment. Anyways, I just love this woman's VIBE, I always leave not wanting to leave, like damn I want some more if you know what I mean. We sat on the bed and got our chat on. Conversation = A+. Skin = A+, Titts = A+, Lips = A+ even if she won't allow you to kiss them and Attitude = A+ All were covered. Niki is the recipient of the very first fully concealed award. The Savior Faire "Please ??? ?? ?? ?????" and "Pussy, Fruit, Chocolate and a hand full of ass" and "You just save everyone don't you" Award goes to The Lovely Ms Naughty Niki. Thanks for hitting one of my KINKS, I shall be back sooner rather than later..............


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Laura Lopez Angelred DTC Yes 15 4/14/24
Review by Angelred (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/5/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She was smoking hot. And very accommodating in all actions. I would definitely recommend. Her English was minimal but I wasn't there to talk. She is a giver.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Laura Lopez Denver Mane Denver Yes 15 4/14/24
Review by Denver Mane (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/2/24
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had met with Laura once in 2023 and had been looking forward to seeing her again when I got the chance. As always her communication is great and makes the experience to book with her seamless. Pretty good location too. She's a predominately Spanish speaker, but it doesn't really matter because her voice is heavenly and her personality is seductive. You can tell she takes very good care of herself, she's in incredible shape, beautiful smooth skin, and long pretty hair. I opted for safe activities because that's just my preference, but they're amazing regardless. If she's your type, I'd definitely recommend seeing her


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Olivia Hart Tommy10D DTC Yes 55 4/14/24
Review by Tommy10D (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/18/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have been tracking Olivia for a long time and was pleased to see she was coming back to Colorado. I reached out to her via email initially and then through text the day of. clean and private with easy access. Her curves are amazing! She’s beautiful! I thought she would be taller but she’s very short. Not a lot of English not much needed. Light kissing and lots of positions. I hope to see her again the next time she’s in town.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jade_Jasmine JT7252 London Yes 18 4/14/24
Review by JT7252 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/30/24
Time: 45 min Location: LondonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: An amazing experience. Jade welcomed me into her place and we chatted briefly before she asked if I would like a massage to which I agreed. Fantastic massage with some more chat which made for a relaxing atmosphere. She then turned me over for full service which was incredible. Full of passion and energy you can tell that Jade likes what she does. Stunning body with large perky natural breasts, an incredible experience I won't be able to forget.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
VenusGalore SnowyEdd Colorado Springs Yes 174 4/14/24
Review by SnowyEdd (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/5/24
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met with Lady Sokha for a second time…way overdue! She is such a ray of sunshine, her energy, smile and conversation is just so positive. She is maybe the most sensual woman I have ever met and will definitely be seeing her again soon. I can’t wait to see her in her new location.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ella Blair Edtheff DTC Yes 27 4/14/24
Review by Edtheff (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/26/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a doll. For real. She had a last minute opening and gave me the opportunity to see her. I had ordered some gifts off her wish list and the kind gesture was returned. Be good to her and she will be good to you. Her personality is kind when needed and intense when wanted. This lady is remarkable. I showed up and she wore some stunning lingerie to show off her amazing figure. Some small talk started into the alphabet of activities. Didn’t venture deep off the normal track but all activities were done with enthusiasm and a couple of times if time permits. A prolonged 69 was delightful both ways. I want her more to myself. I look forward to a duo with her too and she has lots of friends.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristi Marie VIP Searchingforyou DTC Yes 25 4/14/24
Review by Searchingforyou (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/24/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great time with Kristi. Very gorgeous, i got comfortable and started with bbj. Definitely got me going! Then to reverse cow, and finished in doggy. We chatted a little after, but I’m not one for deep convos. Hope she comes back!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannah-6314 Rodessence DTC Yes 66 4/14/24
Review by Rodessence (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/26/24, 2 Girl Show
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Savannah a few times before. Both herself and in Duos. This time did another duo and had a great time with both her and Emily. A special easter special. A double bunny special. ???? I will definitely see her again for sure as she is my favorite.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Annie Fox Techmayne DTC Yes 21 4/14/24
Review by Techmayne (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/5/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met with the Annita early Friday afternoon. Was met with a hug and kiss as soon as I made it through the door. Her beauty and friendliness put me at ease right away. CBJ, CFS


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 33DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms T DDD pakrat Denver Yes 119 4/14/24
Review by pakrat (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/30/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Visiting Ms T DDD was an absolute delight. Setup was straightforward, accommodations were safe and clean. Massage was relaxing. Flip was awesome and T was a gem of sensuality and down right sexy as heck. Looking forward to seeing her again!!


Age: 46 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooke 4fun85 Denver Yes 25 4/14/24
Review by 4fun85 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/31/24
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Brooke is a can't miss experience if you are in Denver. She is fun, discreet, and provides an unforgettable experience. Scheduling is simple and easy and she respects your time and provides a top notch experience. If you haven't seen her, you owe it to yourself to go see her.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Lots Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 29C-23-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott IRsparky Denver Yes 207 4/13/24
Review by IRsparky (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/5/24
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: So today I took a beautiful petite brown eyed brunette to lunch. We then walked back to her place and she turned into this gorgeous, naughty, dirty, kinky little vixen. A lot has been said about Leyla in a lot of reviews, not a lot I can add to those but I am already planning my next visit with her and I'll be setting up a visit with her and her doubles partner. Though I think I should get in a bit better shape for that encounter. Wow.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristi Marie VIP Vash the Stampede DTC Yes 25 4/13/24
Review by Vash the Stampede (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/4/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great experience with Kristi! She responded quickly to my initial text and I was at her door within an hour. She greeted me with a hug and kiss wearing nothing but a robe that did little to hide her gorgeous body. As others mentioned, she does this little dance to help junior get ready for action. After a couple minutes we moved to the bed where she provided a wonderful bbbj which included mutual touching until it transitioned to 69 and eventually cfs in cg and mish with lfk - as always though, ymmv. She speaks limited English but certainly nothing that takes away from the experience. I can't wait to see her again next time she visits Denver!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristi Marie VIP Savoir Faire DTC Yes 25 4/13/24
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/5/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw a post by K. Marie a while ago and I jumped on it LOL by contacting her. She responded quickly and I was on my way but when I arrived, she had passed out LOL, so The Savior left and found someone else. Some 8 days later I see a review by The GFE Lover LOL. Shot out to The GFE for making me put K.Marie back on my TO DO LIST. Okay, okay back to K. Marie. I contacted her and she responded IMMEDIATELY with all the INFO that I needed PLUS the one that gets me going "I am ready".................. I was on my way and once I arrived, she invited me up very quickly (my kind of woman). Once I got inside, I already knew about the language barrier but The Savior is always ready to interject Plan B. We chatted for a hot bit and next thing I know, she went to work on Mr Bennit. All were covered DS, Lazy DS, Ballerina (Fuck Yes) and CG. She turned into the "Energizer Bunny" on me. Basically, she ASSAULTED me LMAO. I almost asked her if she had been talking to THE LITTLE CHIHUAHUA aka Mrs Growl/Mr Rudolph and TML (He likes getting pegged)....So back to K. Marie, I couldn't keep my hands off of that ASS of hers. It could be just me but she appears darker than her pics. I had fun with her and shall see her again whenever she returns. The Savior Faire "Ballerina ??????" and "Slowly Baby, Slowly" Award goes to Ms K. Marie.............


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Petitedoll Pickaxe DTC Yes 67 4/13/24
Review by Pickaxe (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/3/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I’ve had the pleasure of seeing Katy twice in 6 weeks. She’s a gem. An absolute stunner of a beauty. Killer personality. I will continue to see her. With confidence gents. Thank you Katy.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane cefrey DTC Yes 247 4/13/24
Review by cefrey (44 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/2/24
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was in the mood for big natural boobs, amazing BBBJ, attention down south during the BBBJ, well who is my go to for that? Callie of course! It had been a long time since we have seen each other, but it was like we had picked up right where we left off.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jade_Jasmine horizonzd DTC Yes 18 4/12/24
Review by horizonzd (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/30/24
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met jade early morning , set up and screening was smooth, she’s prettier in person and has a great body , fucking her tits felt amazing, bbbj was great and the view from doggy also .


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: