Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Bianca-7674 | maximismore | Denver | Yes | 51 | 1/6/13 | |
|
Review by
maximismore
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/21/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My regular adult friend in Ft. Collins is out of town for the holidays so I took a chance on Bianca, and I am glad I did. She is easily he most beautiful woman I have met in my 2 years in the hobby. Her body and personality are also great and overall what a great package. All I can say is wow! She is one of the few that meet or exceed what you see online. I am too much of a gentleman to tell what happened during the visit but lets say at my mature age, her menue attitude, etc was just what I needed. I will be back. Thanks Biance and I will see you again as soon as I can. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Velvet Valentine | foxred | Denver | Yes | 85 | 1/6/13 | |
|
Review by
foxred
(56 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/4/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ms. Velvet is a true southern charmer and a lovely person. I really can't add more than what has already been written. She is all that you expect and probably more. The incall and location are above everything I have experienced in the past few years. I would have to rank Velvet in the upper class, if there were such a thing. Great lady, great time and she treats you EXTREMELY well. Thank you, Velvet. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Chloe-5550 | jackmcbean | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 1/6/13 | |
|
Review by
jackmcbean
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/16/12 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Met her off of BP. She seemed kind of worried about LE, and said I was the first customer she'd had at a hotel. Appointment went fun. She was really good at reverse cowgirl and seemed to enjoy herself. Was only in town for a little while, but would see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| sexykisses | Don1 | Las Vegas | Yes | 1 | 1/6/13 | |
|
Review by
Don1
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/16/12 Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had seen her ad over a couple months period but I was on the fence mostly because the only reviews I could find were on the negative side. i had called her a couple times but never followed through. One day she had a specail and I went to see her and I was glad to see her. She is totally a "clean provider" showered and no bad smells. Thats important. She was manicured up. You can tell she likes to take care of herself and was dressed nice in a sexy outfit. I did not find the 2 reviews I read to be accurate. Her pics are totally accurate and she has a ton of pics out ther under different phone numbers. The is thick but not fat, big boobs that are fun,soft skin and nice chocolate textured skin. She was into the session and polite not ghetto at all. She also did not rush She looks better than the pics actually. If you look at all her pics online and like them...you will like her in person. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Get Bridgette | vegasfun-1745 | Las Vegas | Yes | 3 | 1/6/13 | |
|
Review by
vegasfun-1745
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/7/13 Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: normally i tend to see only the real young girls but i decided to give bridgette a shot. i was not disappointed her attitude is among the best i have had and she has a tiny little body...she is highly sexual and enjoys her job....she will treat you right... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mabie | FCRainman | Denver | Yes | 1 | 1/6/13 | |
|
Review by
FCRainman
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/7/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Setting up was pretty easy using text messaging. The incall location is an inexpensive motel in West side of town but it was cozy and clean. She met me at the door with a hug and nice kiss. She was wearing skin tight jean and a nice blouse. After some small talks we went to the 2nd room where she sleeps and the fun began. Mabie is young, petite, slender, and very cute. Overall, I really enjoyed seeing her and I can’t wait to visit with her again for her tight body and reasonable rates despite somewhat limited menu. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Audrey Astor | fancylikr | Denver | Yes | 170 | 1/6/13 | |
|
Review by
fancylikr
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/6/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen her ads before but necer got the nerve to call. but finally I saw her ad up and called to see if she had a short notice appt. and she did I called and set a time to see her it was very easy and when she opened the door I was taken aback by her looks she was tall and sexy as heck. She gave me a hug and kiss and made me feel welcome which made me feel more comfortable. we sat on the couch talked a bit then moved to the bed and the fun began you can definately get addicted to her skills I will see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sinclaire Roxx | 911C4 | Denver | Yes | 8 | 1/6/13 | |
|
Review by
911C4
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/6/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This review is overdue, I couldn't seem to find her name in the drop down list. Sinclaire is a very fit, very sexy young lady, and she's super sweet. She has a naughty side to her that I loved. I can't wait to get back to see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amber Sweets | johnny7681 | Denver | Yes | 12 | 1/6/13 | |
|
Review by
johnny7681
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/6/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw Amber Sweets and her new friend Jessica Lynn had an ad up so I contacted them and scheduled a date. After verification, a 2-call system brought me to their door. Amber and Jessica greeted me at the door in matching black mini-dresses with black heels and matching jewelry; hair and makeup were flawless. Amber introduced Jessica and we all greeted with a hug, proceeding into their clean mid-range hotel room. Amber and Jessica are a beautiful matched sexy of sexy spinners. Well all enjoyed our time together: CFSMP.DATY, DATO, 69, G on G, opt. Travel to Greece (with Jessica). These naughty young ladies wore me out. What an awesome time. Jessica is by far the best of Amber’s playmates that I have met. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kimberly aka Arianna fka Jenna BP | Swinghard-1624 | Denver | Yes | 3 | 1/6/13 | |
|
Review by
Swinghard-1624
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/6/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Arianna's ad on BP under Body Rubs and decided to take a chance--"the sweetest most sensual hottie you will ever meet." Big mistake. I think her pictures are accurate, although she was wearing quite a lot more makeup in person than the photos show. I saw her at a nice condo downtown. I had an idea of what was to come when she told me that she was new to the business. Got into it after "friends" apparently in the business said she could make a lot of money. I might have been her first customer. Got naked and laid face down on a bed. I opted for the totally naked option versus the topless one. She rubbed my back and lower legs with lotion for a long time. Very repetitious and not therapeutic. She then asked me if I wanted her to rub the tops of my legs. I rolled over and she threw a washcloth over junior before spending a few minutes on my lower legs. Noticed then that she had her panties on but otherwise naked. When she said I could get dressed I wanted to laugh. Nothing sensual AT ALL about the session. She never touched anything within about a foot of my manhood. Rather than get made I offered her some advice about what guys will expect, especially for the money she charges. She said she doesn't "do that kind of thing," a reference to happy endings, I believe. I also called her on charging me for fully naked when she wasn't. The length of the session was short, too. I'm not sure if she's naive or if this was purposeful. In either case, stay away unless you like a feeble massage of your back and lower legs with cold lotion. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Miss | thedenverspeculator-7871 | Denver | Yes | 3 | 1/6/13 | |
|
Review by
thedenverspeculator-7871
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/6/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I call receive cross streets...I am thinking yeah this is going be interesting. I-70 and Quebec are always for me... I go to the hotel. Ive been to alot of hotels and been this one few times. Has got to be top 5 worst ones all around. But I dont mind because I have the greatest encounters at times at places like this. Walk in shocked. Pictures didnt show face but that is her body in the pictures. She ask if I was a cop then says prove it. By either whipping it out to show her or to touch her. I touch her....I put my hand down her shirt. Once my hands cup those breast I knew this was going to be good. Her tits are just the way I like them the rest of her body was awesome. The session was great. For this is more than amazing. I asked for CIM...20 more....sure why not....She isnt from here and is already planning on leaving tommorow. Today is Sunday... She said she will be back. Who knows....other than that...smelled like smoke..had a black girlfriend with her in room at time of arrival (stepped out)..cop car sitting in front of the hotel....black guy hanging out in back entrance.... other than that amazing....oh of course YMMMV!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Yesenia-4618 | bajjwa123 | Denver | Yes | 139 | 1/6/13 | |
|
Review by
bajjwa123
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/5/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Set up was easy via p411. Great body and an awesome attitude. All the activities were performed with great enthusiasm. Very clean, nice and comfortable incall. Will definitely see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Simone Love | geecue2 | Denver | Yes | 16 | 1/6/13 | |
|
Review by
geecue2
(183 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/5/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Been wanting to set up something with Simone for quite awhile, first time was unsuccessful, illness. Glad I set something up again. Simone is such a friendly, beautiful inside and outside lady. Her personality puts you at ease instantly, its like you have known her your whole life. She is such a positive lady, exciting. The door opened up and there stood Simone with a very sexy see through robe in sexy bra and panties. Her smile was from ear to ear, could tell instantly we were going to connect.Real nice DFk to get acquainted, she is an excellent kisser. A little chit chat, put her gift on the counter, which she really appreciated. Also brought a new toy for her, for us to use later. She showed me where the bedroom was located, real nice light candle lit room, very nice. Got myself comfortable upon Simone's request. Started with some DFK and slowy removing clothing , all the while carressing and rubbing, very hot. Her UTF is amazing, and she really enjoys this. Returned the favor, then went to some 69, very responsive, used the new toy , which she really appreciated. Alot more DFK and carressing, finally got suited up and went to a standing mish, which was really nice the bed was at the perfect height. Could not hold on long, very, very nice. Simone cleaned me up and we got to know each other alot better.As others have stated not a clock watcher at all. Will definitely be back to see Simone, she is mainly UTR, very busy . Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Aubrey-5206 | Dizzo | Denver | Yes | 74 | 1/6/13 | |
|
Review by
Dizzo
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/4/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I wanted to do a step up in providers so after doing my research I gave Aubrey a call and easily scheduled an appointment at her incall. She is certainly a young beautiful with a well toned hot body and beautiful face. After introductions and taking care of the donation we quickly got naked and begain all the activities listed. She is a wonderful provider and a sweetheart. I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting a hot, young upscale playtoy. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Wendy Whitney | CSmythe | Denver | Yes | 54 | 1/6/13 | |
|
Review by
CSmythe
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/4/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Not that it should be a surprise to anyone who reads her reviews, but Wendy is fantastic. She is sexy(much hotter than even her pictures), intelligent, classy and really easy to talk to. As a relative newbie to the hobby, she not only provided some insight but also helped bring my nervousness down. Once we hit the bedroom it was amazing. All activities were a lot of fun and Wendy definitely knows how to please a man. Her body is spectacular and the view was magnificent. I really can't wait for another chance to see her...but next time I'll want 2 hours. Thanks Wendy! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amina R | pipelayer09 | Denver | Yes | 16 | 1/6/13 | |
|
Review by
pipelayer09
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/4/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Kind of went out of my way on this one. She has a nice incall in DTC and had a nice attitude but I think she is just going with the motions kind of all about the money. It was hard to get her to answer once at cross streets, once she answered she asked for 5mins. I said okay and waiting 10mins. After inside she asked for the money ASAP didnt even let me give her a hug or anything, I figured maybe she is shy and stayed, I should have left because it was the worst 3g's I have ever had in my time being in the hobby Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Anita Coxs | pipelayer09 | Denver | Yes | 25 | 1/6/13 | |
|
Review by
pipelayer09
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/4/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Set up with Anita was pretty easy, I gave her a ring before my flight to Denver letting her know I will be in Denver and I would love to set something up with her! She agreed and I am glad she did cause she is one hot Irish fire cracker guys! Two call system, hotel was easy to get to. Very nice upscale place too. When I knocked on her door, I was very very happy to see her wearing this tight little number that wrapped around her tight little spinner body like no other, once inside we talked for a little bit. She offered me some wine and after about 2 glasses and her sitting there looking great, I had to make my move. We started light kissing nothing to big and then off we went, she is a TF gal but you couldnt tell. I would say she could be GFE. Everything about my time with her was great, she made me feel welcome and you could tell she wanted to play as well! I would love to see her once back in Denver! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mya Monroe | pipelayer09 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 1/6/13 | |
|
Review by
pipelayer09
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/4/13 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Mya Monroe Let me just say yummy. Two call system and VERY easy incall location. I was very nervous because I could not find anything about this lady and I thought for sure I was gonna TOFTT but it turned out very well! I'm still blown away from the things this wonderful lady did to me. She has some very good verbal skills not to mention the cowgirl, the Russian. Her sweet juices. Everything about her is a must see Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Samantha of Denver | BuddieH | Denver | Yes | 88 | 1/6/13 | |
|
Review by
BuddieH
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/3/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My meeting with Samantha was everything I expected (based off her reviews) and then some! She is easy to talk to and she made it very east to get comfortable. Samantha is very attractive, smart and knows how to put a smile on your face. I highly recommend Samantha and i look forward to seeing her again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Samantha of Denver | NotJoshing | Denver | Yes | 88 | 1/6/13 | |
|
Review by
NotJoshing
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/31/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen Samantha several times before but I've never done the review thing. I wanted to thank her for always being so good to me. She is a sweetheart and always makes me feel fantatic and grinning from ear to ear. I can't recommend her enough. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Naomi Michaels | rwkohlm | Denver | Yes | 72 | 1/6/13 | |
|
Review by
rwkohlm
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/26/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I filled out the request form on her web site and she called during the time I requested. Setting up the appointment was easy. I had been to the area before so location was not difficult to find. She met at the door in sexy lingerie and led me to the room. What a view on the way. Put the donation in the requested location and talked for a few minutes. She then asked me to get comfortable and when is had the girls came out and her clothing began to disappear. All activities were preformed with enthusiasm. After first SOG we laid and talked until she began to massage. Round two did not happen but that was my fault. Too old I think. I will be seeing her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tiffany 209-xxx-0526 | coking | Denver | Yes | 2 | 1/4/13 | |
|
Review by
coking
(70 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/5/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: made a stop to visit her a few weeks ago after seeing a review on here. descriptions and pictures are accurate as she posted on bp. but her room smelled like smoke and she often asked if i smoked weed. quick session and i was ready to leave. her breasts were also very saggy and looked like she does drugs. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lilly Asian | leonknows | Denver | Yes | 1 | 1/3/13 | |
|
Review by
leonknows
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/4/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Was Ok then 30in in jumped jup and said it's over. Don't trust her! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| SophiaDD | gettin' up there-2233 | Denver | Yes | 25 | 1/3/13 | |
|
Review by
gettin' up there-2233
(65 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/3/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I set up a meeting with Sophia for last night thru P411, as I was attracted by her pictures, maturity, and uniformly fantastic reviews. She gave me directions to her new, private Cherry Creek incall. The door opened to reveal a very beautiful woman in a sexy, black dress, who greeted me with a nice hug and a kiss. We sat on her couch with drinks for some get-to-know-you time. She is as bright as she is beautiful. We proceeded to kiss for a while, which was very good and made me feel like a high-schooler making out with his girlfriend. As things heated up, we moved to the bedroom and got more comfortable. She looked great in her bra and panties. Her body is awesome and her enhanced breasts are soft and large, but not overly so. We began with UTF that was wonderfully performed and I tried to deliver an equal performance with DATY. After more fondling time, the cover went on. She was nicely responsive and fun, but doggie was interrupted by her headboard banging loudly against the wall, which was sort of funny. We moved to a nice couch and I chose an oral/HJ finish. After the clean-up, we went back to the bed for some more talk/cuddle time. Sophia is all that her profile and reviews report. She has made my list of "gotta see again". Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Leigh Morgan | pfunk | Denver | Yes | 64 | 1/2/13 | |
|
Review by
pfunk
(72 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/2/13 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had a very fun 2 hour appointment with Leigh. She was running a special, and I've been wanting to see her, so I jumped at the chance. She is very intelligent, fun and funny, an excellent conversationalist, and FTF. Her pictures are accurate (athletic and firm), and her face is super cute. I highly recommend her, and hope to see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kaycei Carter | ToughGuy | Las Vegas | Yes | 4 | 1/2/13 | |
|
Review by
ToughGuy
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/20/12 Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This Girl is worth my for outcall !! FANTASTIC BODY !! AND HUGE ASSS!! she gives the best blowjob while being naked!! and let me cum all over her TITS ! gosh shes a beautiful young lady and i would recommend her fellas! im telling you shes worth the bucks , everything she says is true and i just love this girl already ! will be calling her again ! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Denver Eden | RonRon | Denver | Yes | 32 | 1/2/13 | |
|
Review by
RonRon
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/3/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Eden is a small, young, beautiful woman that I was lucky enough to spend some time with. She is very sweet, very giving and FTF. All activities were participated in with delight by both of us. DATY was awesome, her french, though translated, was great and overall a wonderful hour with a great lady. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Stormy Winters | alterego | Denver | Yes | 39 | 1/2/13 | |
|
Review by
alterego
(43 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/3/13 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow. Just the way you would hope a session would go. Thirty seconds thru the door and deep French kissing, her undressing me and all of the activities listed. Very clean and fresh. Great attitude and fun to be with. Could be new ATF. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sundance | leonknows | Denver | Yes | 33 | 1/2/13 | |
|
Review by
leonknows
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/3/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: My every whim, and more, was satisfied. She read my P411 profile. She had my beer, she dressed as I mentioned, she removed her perfume, as I mentioned I had an allergy to some, and she had all elements ready at our need. She did a brief but provocative strip tease as I drank my brew and she nuzzled her voluptuousness against my rising sword. Yes, she's older - but that's now she learned to be such a wonderful partner. She she's a BBW - but she uses it all too please. If the experience, to you, is more than a tight hole or a wet BJ, we Sundance will give it her all! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Janell FKA Rayee Smith | Skotz | Denver | Yes | 54 | 1/2/13 | |
|
Review by
Skotz
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/3/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Contacted Janell - 3 call set up - Hotel in Centennial. Janell greeted me in a towel and with a nice kiss. She truly enjoys her work and it showed in every aspect of our time together. She is very well reviewed and I cant really add anything that hasn't already been said. I had a great time Janell and will see you again. I highly recommend her gentlemen! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jessie Williams | generaltank | Denver | Yes | 22 | 1/2/13 | |
|
Review by
generaltank
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/3/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: After a near disaster was averted I finally got to see Jessie. She has a wonderful chest and enjoys attention to that area. Her looks are as good as her conversation, and she is quite fun to be with. I heard many stories from her and enjoyed them all. I would like to see her again, she is worth it. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| TS Erika | leonknows | Denver | Yes | 1 | 1/2/13 | |
|
Review by
leonknows
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/3/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Nothing special . . . not very feminine though did dress up. Clearly wanted me to shoot and run. Nothing worth any $ Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Heidi Ho | dosmanos | Las Vegas | Yes | 1 | 1/2/13 | |
|
Review by
dosmanos
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/3/13 Time: 30 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: The Place: Weekly rental near the convention center. Better than a Budget Suite. Somewhat clean but had a big dog and I stepped on some fresh doo-doo on the way out. The Girl: I called this girl based on her pics and was curious. Couldn't find a review. Thought I'd TOFTT. She answered the door freshly showered but didn't look like the pics. She was blonde and I thought I got the old bait and switch. This girl had an OK body so I stayed. After being there a bit and looking at her I could see that there was a possibility that it was the same girl. After coming back to my computer I could tell that the boobs were really close to the same but she might be about 10 lbs. more since the pics. But she is still not heavy. Body is slender, but not super fit. Tits were very, very nice. Ass decent. Legs nice. Face...well, no make-up. Providers, please take the time to look like your pics if it is actually you. Her attitude was great. The Session: I called Heidi and she seemed very friendly over the phone with a very nice voice. We set up a time and When I arrived she was freshly showered (a major plus in my book). But didn't seem to have any make-up on. Which led me to question if she was the same girl in the pics. She was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. She could see the questioning look no my face and she quickly showed me her tits and said, "See, I'm the same girl", like tits are generally used as some form of ID. We moved to the bedroom and we talked for a minute. Money was given and she laid me back and climbed on top of me and started kissing my neck. We got undressed and she put on the cover for a good BJ. Afterward she asked the famous question, "How do you want me?" We did missionary first then doggy and I came. I was there for maybe 20-25 minutes. Got cleaned up and talked for a bit. She seemed to be in the porn industry and goes by the name of Heidi Ho. She said next time we can spend a little more time and we could watch one of her movies together. Then I'm sure I would exit the bedroom and all of a sudden it would turn into a gift shop where I could buy one of her movies like you exit through the gift shop on a theme park ride. Afterthoughts: The session, although was wad-blowing, wasn't mind-blowing. I was extremely turned on to the pics, especially with the slim legs and ankles but the actual experience was a let down. BUT not bad. I think I just had something built up in my mind. I kind of wish she was made-up a bit and dressed in sexy clothing like the pics. Well, next time, maybe. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Christie LAmour | rocketmanco901 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 1/2/13 | |
|
Review by
rocketmanco901
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/2/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She met me at the door in a black evening dress and thigh high black stockings. She was stunning. Way better than her pictures. The rest of the time was filled with sensual fun. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lovey | stillredrock | Fort Collins | Yes | 1 | 1/2/13 | |
|
Review by
stillredrock
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/2/13 Time: 15 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw her post on BP under Escorts and called for rates and availability. She was available then and she quoted her rates as for 30 min and for the full hour. Typical call back for the room number once I arrived at her location. She is a pretty girl and looks much like her photos. One we got undressed she explained the rules I asked if this was for full service. She said the half hour was a Hand Job only and the hour was, but when I offered to make it an hour appointment, she said the rate was a BJ, and the full service hour was . I did not have that much with me, but not sure i would have paid it I did have it She seems to be a nice girl but I don't like to be mislead. This has happened to me before with other girls and I did not post then, but wished I had known before hand. so thought I would post this information. If this is what you are looking for then she is fine, but I was disappointed with the encounter. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Shin Shin | dirtydeeds | Las Vegas | Yes | 1 | 1/2/13 | |
|
Review by
dirtydeeds
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/28/12 Time: 15 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Decided to give ShinShin a call after seeing her ad posted for the past two days. Pictures on mojo looked ok and advertised 50qk or 60bj was pretty fair. Her incall location is in a nice neighborhood and house seemed empty. She advertises on redbook to be 32 and confirmed this over the phone, but when i arrived she looked closer to 42 and was morbidly overweight. Also claims to have a tight wet pussy, its wet, but definitely not tight more like lose and sloppy. Something that bothered me was that she was already prelubed and did not clean herself after session which leads me to believe she just puts in lube and lets it sit in there all day. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kaycei Carter | niceguy882 | Las Vegas | No | 4 | 1/2/13 | |
|
Review by
niceguy882
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/27/12 Time: 45 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've read a couple of the last reviews and jus had to write about my experience with her. Maybe I caught her on a bad day. I saw her last month. Called set up appt. for hr and half for 150$ because I wanted MSOG. When I arrived I immediately was hit in the face with the smell of shit. Maybe it was dogs I dont know because I didnt see any dogs when I went. She didnt seem to be very enthusiastic but I was looking for a spinner and she fit the bill so I said wth mayb the air will clear and her personality will warm up. We proceed to a bed with no sheets at all to which I asked about sheets of course. I mean fuck for 150$ I'd like sheets. She pulled somekind of plastic mattress cover off the floor n said ther u go. Wow WTF I usually pay after which I should have did this time. So she proceeds to give me a shitty unenthusiastic bbbj with mostly her hand. I finish myself off finally after getting a little rhythm going with just the tip in her mouth and thinking about doing her doggystyle. We take a little break b4 round 2. Maybe 10mins. With the TV blarring I attempted round 2 after rising to the occasion but I never actually finished because she was like a dead fish making fake noises and the plastic sheets was really a gross annoying thought. I tried to talk her into an outcall when I called her wish I would have known her incall is a shithole I had a nice room with 2beds full of fresh sheets. What good is a damn incall if it has no sheets, no towels and smells like shit. Come on girl with the prices your asking you could buy new sheets and throw them away after every customer and still have . This was an honest review sparked by the last 2 reviews I saw on her which completely differed from my experience. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brandy 702-xxx-9403 | vegasfun-1745 | Las Vegas | No | 1 | 1/2/13 | |
|
Review by
vegasfun-1745
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/26/12 Time: 15 min Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: my good fortune had to run out at some point and it did when i made the mistake of gettin a room for this provider. she showed up late and got dropped off by a black guy who she claims was just a buddy giving her a ride but i would say it was her pimp/boyfriend..should of ended it there but she was cute enough and i was horny. her pics are better then the real deal but she is decent looking. she does have that nice ass as the pics show but not much more. but her attitude is of a street girl. very rough and rude in her conversation. she immediately told me that if i wanted to fuck her we need to hurry up and it would be an additional which would be a total of 250 for a half hour..+ the room i paid for...not my best buisiness decision. i was pissed at the upsell but she did not care and told me she would give me a quick hand job and leave...fearing that the thug that brought her is waiting for me outside with a weapon i just went with it got the crappy hand job and she left...it took 15 minutes...stay away from these girl she is rude and mean and will upsell her all ready very expensive rates...you can do much better at half the costs in this town...hopefully she will change her ways....good luck Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Leigh Morgan | larrymon | Denver | Yes | 64 | 1/1/13 | |
|
Review by
larrymon
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/1/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I saw that Leigh was running a New Year's special. I've had my eye on her for a while so I jumped at the opportunity and I'm very glad that I did. Leigh is a charming, beautiful young lady who I couldn't recommend enough. Nice incall and easy to schedule throug P11. Great services, tasty DATY and very skilled and giving UTF. I will certainly try and see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kara Doll | billybob71 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 13 | 1/1/13 | |
|
Review by
billybob71
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/2/13 Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This Girl is the real deal. easy set up, decent hotel. All activities were enjoyable and attitude was great. highly recommend. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Emily 720~xxx~0558 | funtimes50 | Denver | Yes | 10 | 1/1/13 | |
|
Review by
funtimes50
(169 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/2/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: saw a review for Emily on TOB and decided to give her a call. I had seen her ads on BP and just assumed they were fake (stolen pictures, etc) But after reading the review.. I thought I'd see for myself. What a Honey. She answered the phone herself and we setup a massage around noon. She texted me the address and I headed off for our first encounter together. The location was easy to find.. the door openned and wow. Beautiful and better than the pictures in the ad. Athletic and shapely with a big smile. Not an ounce of fat or flab anywhere. The massage area was clean and well kept. Emily started on my back and gave me a great theraputic massage. I'm sure she is capable much greater pressure than I asked for during our time together. Very strong hands. Then on the flip she climbed atop me... looked directly into my eyes and asked if she could have my permission? I said sure.. and with a great smile, she started a much more erotic massage. What can I say, I be back and back and back. A fantastic experience from a beautiful young lady. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Brooklynne | licker69 | Denver | Yes | 57 | 1/1/13 | |
|
Review by
licker69
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/1/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I have now seen her 4-5 times beginning when she offered a special introductory rate, and every time was fantastic. She is a great kisser and willing to try everything I have suggested. The first time she seemed less familiar with positions like RCG, but now whe is a champ at everything we do. She likes to begin with DFK and intimate cuddling, and from there we move to UTF, DATY, 69, RCG, Doggy, and missionary. Unlike many of the Fantastic ratings here, she really is Fantastic. Looks=7-8 Service=10 Attitude=9 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sinclaire Roxx | jseattle | Denver | Yes | 8 | 1/1/13 | |
|
Review by
jseattle
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/1/13 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Yes Yes! This a work out, Don't be afraid be Alert! Thanks Sinclair! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jessie 720-xxx-5315 | licker69 | Denver | No | 2 | 1/1/13 | |
|
Review by
licker69
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/1/13 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: 3Gs. No to everything. Wanted an extra 50 for DATY. No kissing, just quick CBJ and Doggy. Experiences like this almost turn me away from the hobby forever. She advertises as Cherry Creek's hottest housewife, and has good pictures of her rear (claims it is really her). But although she is less attractive than her pictures, it is her subpar 3G service that is so awful. Avoid at all costs unless you want a minimal 3G. Looks=4 Service=3 Attitude=2 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Soraya-8308 | mtnman2000 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 1/1/13 | |
|
Review by
mtnman2000
(51 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/1/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I called Soraya with a last minute impulse. I was on a deadline and she said she could leave and be here in 20 minutes. I knew that was too good to be true but I was excited nonetheless. Her phone is a piece of shit. It sounds like a she is inside a metal box and it has an echo. In the background, you can hear her friend driving and her voice sounds like she is very drunk. 60 minutes later... She shows up and she is a thick Hispanic lady. She started to give me a blowjob and the blowjob was very good but it was in small time periods. She give a great blowjob for 1 minute and then give a hand job with her callused hands for 30 seconds. I think there is probably a perfect blowjob that is different for every man. I asked her to stop doing something that was a mood killer and she would momentarily stop only to start back up again. The whole thing was frustrating and I couldn't wait for her to leave. I think maybe YMMV and some guys would have popped earlier than I did and be happy. I'm just not into short stocky Mexican girls. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sabrina-4639 | mcqwerty1964 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 2 | 1/1/13 | |
|
Review by
mcqwerty1964
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/1/13 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: have seen the ad'd sor sabrina form month, and I just had to know she was real, figured I would TOFTT, but was very pleasently suprised. let get thru the bad to start off. Sabrina hotel room, is not the most pleasent, but I was not htere for the room... Sabrina does smoke, and she asked me if it bothered me before she lit a cigaret.. now for the good... no GREAT. sabrina is a very well endowed woman. WOW and she does injoy herself as much as I enjoyed being with her. sabrina just needs to be treated well and she will treat you very well. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Natural Natalie | licker69 | Denver | Yes | 77 | 1/1/13 | |
|
Review by
licker69
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/1/13 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Great Kisser. Overall an excellent session, with only no for fingers inside. Several positions, and excellent finale in missionary while DFK. She doesnt seem to have incall very often but worth a visit if she does. Looks=8 Service=9 Attitude=8 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Fancy Darling | smokey284 | Denver | Yes | 10 | 1/1/13 | |
|
Review by
smokey284
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/31/12 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I met up with Fancy last night at my hotel room in Westminster. When she walked in she greeted me with a very nice hug and I offered her a drink witch she accepted. Took care of the donation and proceeded to start kissing on the bed, OMG shes a wonderful kisser. after a few min i removed her top and we got naked for fun. she moved down for some one the BEST UTF I have ever had and she almost had me ready to blow in a few min. on went the cover for some fun times in many diff rent positions. I blew after being over come by how tight she was. After about 20 min of great conversation some kissing and cuddling we started backup for round 2. Round 2 was more UTF and fun positions. she fished me off with some great UTF and cum on her awesome breasts. She is a total 100% GFE and is my ATF. If you don't mind a full figured woman then she is for you. I will be back to see her time and time again. Thank you for a great time and I cant wait to see you again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alora (BP) | DomMale | Colorado Springs | No | 1 | 1/1/13 | |
|
Review by
DomMale
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/31/12 Time: Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Have seen Alora's ads a few times on BP so decided to give her a try. Called to set up an appointment and she txted back. Arranged for 1/2 and she sent her address. I arrived on time and txt'd her as requested. No answer. Tried to call and txt a few more times still no reply. Called from another number and she picked up right away saying she wasn't working as there was drama at her place. Nice of her to let me know! Her ad even says drama free!! YMMV but I would stay away from this one or at least don't rely on the appt happening. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| lady salona aka salona sahara | coolhand luke | Fort Collins | No | 1 | 1/1/13 | |
|
Review by
coolhand luke
(85 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/30/12 Time: 15 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: she advertised on backpage. Strangers invited. (my mistake) thought it sounded ok and she was very nice on the phone and responded to my emails right away. She wanted to cook dinner but it was at a motel. I told her I would take her out instead as she likes to meet and get to know you first. she did meet me at the restaurant with a driver. She was obviously on 420. dinner conversation was wierd and when I asked her if she was staying at the motel as she had not moved here yet she freaked out and got up and walked out. We were fairly alone in the restaurant and I am sure that no one overheard our conversation. She just acted erratically throuhout the total time we spent together. I had a lot of reservations myself so I am glad that she did not find me worthy. I did try to contact her to let her explain herself but have never heard back from her by phone or email. Also she did ask me to sign a contract at dinner that I would not review her which was wierd in itself. I said no but told her that I would not review her if she asked me to. Since we did not see each other except in the restaurant I decided that it was ok to write this and let others know about my misfortunes. She is attractive but just on the 420 which made things wierd for me anyway. No more backpage for me! Burned several times. She is not really a rip off I think as we never got that far. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||