Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

28401 - 28450 of 42825

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Lele Sunflower-9152 gizmo86 Boulder Yes 5 4/12/15
Review by gizmo86 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/9/15
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This review is overdue. Met up with Lele a few weeks back, after a slight verification we went into the bedroom. She's got a slim body and a cute butt with nice perky tits. One of the best UTF experiencnes I've had. Lots of spit and DT and uses her hands very well, ended with CIM. She offered MSOG because her head was so good I came quickly. Would definitely see her again if I'm ever in the downtown area.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vanessa Belle Thunderhead4 Denver Yes 35 4/12/15
Review by Thunderhead4 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/13/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: If you are tired of booking a service provider only to find when you meet her she isn't what you were expecting, I've got a good news story for you and it begins with Vanessa Belle. She is well reviewed but to be honest, her ads and even a few of the reviews haven't quite reflected what you get in this girl, I think both are understated. The basics; I'm putting her in the 20-23 yrs range, shoulder length dark hair, brown eyes. She's around 5'5”, 110-115 lbs, “athletically slender” if that makes sense to you (slender but toned and great curves, like a bikini model). She's in about the best physical shape as of this writing I think a woman could be in. I'm going to say natural 33-34 large B to C breasts, a perfectly shaped rear end and toned legs. Like I said earlier, she'd make a bikini look really good (but looks pretty good without it :). You get some idea from the pictures on her ads but to say she's “better in person” is an understatement. To sum it up, she's a beautiful young women with a fantastic smile and a relaxed, down to earth sweet personality. She's very accommodating but will politely give you guidance if she's not comfortable something in a non-awkward kind of way which I appreciated. Her location is a bit complicated to get to but she's incredibly responsive with her emails and answers the phone. She is good guiding you there so not a big issue. I scheduled only 30 minutes but from the time I arrived, she wasn't a “clock watcher”. She met me in a see through red lingerie which she, as you can imagine, looked quite stunning in. We sat on her bed and talked a bit and as soon as the nerves settled, the clothing came off. I found her very natural as we began kissing. I familiarized myself with her feel exploring her body, she's very responsive and feels amazing. We moved to missionary and then finished doggy style which was fantastic. In summary, I'd say she's the best provider I've ever met (and I'm really picky). She over-delivered on my expectations and I will definitely repeat. She's a sweet and fantastic women, treat her well!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
HayLeigh Renee-9198 olderfunny Colorado Springs Yes 12 4/12/15
Review by olderfunny (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/12/15
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Here's an update on Hayleigh, whom I hadn't seen for a while. She's still the same excellent provider. As the other reviews say, she has a really pretty face, and is smart and easy to talk to. She has put on some weight (haven't we all?), so is a full-bodied woman. Her enthusiasm is still equal to anybody's. She throws herself into her service, a real GFE. She loves you to suck on her boobs, which are just lovely. She loves DATY, and had a huge big O while I was sucking on her clit and running my tongue in and out of her pussy. She was moaning and crying out and pushing her bottom into my tongue as hard as she could. She does a wonderful UTF, looking up at me as she sucked on the tip of my cock and rotating her fist around my rod. We finished mish, and again she pushes her pussy up against my cock so that I penetrate deep inside her (hat on of course). She pumped back and forth to match me, up and down and up and down,holding my cock really tight inside her until I exploded. HayLeigh is a wonderful asset in town. Enjoy her!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kylan Deek Denver Yes 1 4/12/15
Review by Deek (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/12/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Kylan is the girl in the pictures and has a great figure. But, she started the session with a long list of rules: no kissing, no FIV (allowed touching only very high in that area), only TF and it's extra. Use of only one condom, and it must stay on (even for hand job). the session was just alful. To her credit, she allowed the planned hour to end after a half hour and refunded 50 of the 200 I had given her. This is probably a bit of YMMV, but there are rules aplenty that I think always apply. So, I would only recommend if you're looking for 3G type thing with a nice girl with a great body.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Skylar-1792 Wyofun1 Denver Yes 5 4/11/15
Review by Wyofun1 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/11/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Skylar is warm and very friendly. Her skills are second to none. She gave me the BEST BBBJ I have ever experienced in my life! She had told me that she had some skills there and she wasn't wrong! Full service is super tight and it's hard to not pop too soon! She's a wonderful kisser and I can't wait to see her again! She truly is a special one!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rockin Colorado Bacchus Denver Yes 36 4/10/15
Review by Bacchus (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/10/15
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She was runningn a special, she is a great woman, super friendly, very hospitable, and her UTF is just fuckin epic and she deep throats better than anyone I have ever been with. The CIM finish is amazing with her not missing a drop. She is hot, friendly and just what I was looking for, I hope she gets an incall downtown more often because I will definitely be seeing her again.


Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-29-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Koni Kirkland bigmanj Denver Yes 1 4/10/15
Review by bigmanj (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/10/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Koni is new to denver and she will make a wonderful addition if she stays around! Previous reviews on other sites were not entirely accurate no bbbj or DFK but who knows YMMV.. That being said she is great to talk to and when we finally got down to it she is a hot petite little spinner and felt amazing I would catch her while she is still here she is hotter than a wildfire.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stevie Raye ironman318 Denver Yes 150 4/10/15
Review by ironman318 (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/6/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is a true GFE with girl next door looks, easy appointment set up, and a nice DTC incall. She has a fun flirty attitude and is a very skilled provider. A definite must see!


Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Heather Noel toscani Denver Yes 14 4/9/15
Review by toscani (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/10/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Heather is a definite must see... her reviews are totally accurate. She is a very pretty/cool, unique woman with outstanding oral skills. I wish that I could have experienced her very extensive menu, but I was overwhelmed by her UTF. She even tried to slow things down, but it seemed like they actually sped up! She has a cool in-call that makes you feel comfortable. IMO with this level of talent, her prices are unbeatable!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sasha_Fierce robmit69 Denver Yes 16 4/9/15
nikki-720-xxx-6316 GvnUpleasure-1953 Denver Yes 3 4/9/15
Review by GvnUpleasure-1953 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/10/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: First, she is an attractive woman, no face pics, but you will not be disappointed. Her body pics are of her, and she looks damn good, I was pleasantly surprised. The connection was easy enough, a few texts and it was scheduled. She arrived on time, actually was late, car troubles, but kept me informed and that is a plus in my book. She came in and we chatted a little bit, getting to know each other a little better, and we started making out. I loved that part, to often it is right to the bedroom and I like the foreplay. We were naked before we actually made it to the bedroom. I will say that all the activities were done with passion and a few others not listed. YMMV, but treat her right and she is open to most things and do you well. She has great skills and although we did not find a rhythm in one position, it was made up in another. We finished, chatted for a little more and she then left, and here I sit, writing this with the biggest shit eaten grin on my face... p.s. I added a tip, but the tip was not asked for or expected, did because I enjoyed that much, so did not list that as a category. Strange thing, she was baffled by the gesture, guess she has not had to many gentleman...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nancy 720-xxx-5833 irishman Colorado Springs Yes 1 4/9/15
Review by irishman (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/9/15
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Michelle is very nice and accomodating...i had seen her a few years ago and seen her ad and gave her a call and set an appointment..we did all that was mentioned and the only reason for the three gs was mostly my fault as i needed to make it a quick visit...i will be sure to see her again when i see her down from denver..thank you Michelle


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Christina Nguyen coking Denver Yes 1 4/9/15
Review by coking (70 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/9/15
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ok, first off...I saw her posting on BP. The pictures looked too good to be true. I did some research and looked up the number she provided. She has a personal website, so I thought "seems legit...why not?". Showed up to an upscale hotel in downtown and met her in her room. When she opened, i clearly knew she isn't the person in the pictures. Tattoos, yes..but not the same tats shown in the pics. She's also darker-skinned than the pictures and different facial features and body type. Even with that, her attitude seemed ok so i decided to stay and see what she's got. I then got on the bed and she provided TF then asked if i could hurry up so she can give me a massage. I paid for a full hr and FS but neither happened and she rushed me out the door. I mentioned that and it seemed her attitude got worse. She also mentioned she's traveling with a few other friends. I suspect these "friends" that are also posting on BP are fake as well. Overall, very BAD experience. BE WARNED...


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marie-1046 irishman Colorado Springs Yes 1 4/9/15
Review by irishman (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/9/15
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: To anyone looking to have a very nice light touch full body rub Marie is fantastic..her hands are always warm and she knows what she is doing...i wont give details but i always leave happy :) one of the nicest people you will meet


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylee Denver NightMoves Denver Yes 70 4/8/15
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/9/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My Lady : Rylee Location: Denver My previous ASP had just cancelled so since I was in Rylee's neighborhood I gave her a call and to my surprise she was ready for me right then and there. She answered the door in a black dress and high heels, after she welcomed me in and gave me a nice slow DFK she wasted no time playing with my cock. I slip my hand under her dress and started rubbing and fingering her pussy, I asked her if she wanted me to continue because we both knew what was about to happen. She said don't stop and a few seconds later her sweet warm juices was flowing down both legs. I always have a fun unique experience with Ms Rylee. Stop reading this and go get wet with her!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NatalieIsabel whsilk Denver Yes 50 4/8/15
Review by whsilk (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/9/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Set up was easy through P411. Met at very nice incall north of DTC. Natalia is very attractive and is very pleasant. Her oral skills are very, very good which included BLS and TUMA. Both which I enjoyed very much.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
J-Lynn 719-xxx-7077 fork Colorado Springs Yes 1 4/8/15
Review by fork (103 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/9/15
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: J-Lynn came to pay me a visit. Setup was straightforward and she was on time. She's an attractive girl. I'm not sure that the photos in the ad are really her ... I tend to think not. However she looks pretty good and is average build (not skinny and not fat). Her vibe is somewhere between biker chick and artsy chick. In fact she is both. She had a good attitude and we started making out before peeling the clothes off and getting down to business. She seemed pretty sexual, so is either a decent actress or had a good time herself. Anyway, her body isn't perfect but she looks good. She's a nice girl, I hope to see her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherry Deluxe-4574 NathanV Denver Yes 2 4/8/15
Review by NathanV (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/9/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Beyond fantastic. A wonderful Experiance with an even better provider. Would definitely recomend to any and all.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kira Swan Paul Pudenda Denver Yes 95 4/8/15
Review by Paul Pudenda (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/8/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Several years had passed since I last saw Kira, and I must say she hasn't missed a beat. Her incall is well-kept and welcoming. Love those candles! Great conversation, wonderful kissing and simply a magnificent time. Kira is just so easy to be with. Her massive natural endowment makes Russian a must - but her fluency in French is what sends me over the top. Kira is the type of lady with whom you could spend an entire evening and then wonder where the time went. I know I won't let so much time go by until my next visit.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emari Tesar shift64 Denver Yes 9 4/8/15
Review by shift64 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/8/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Emari returned to Denver. We put the confusion and disconnect from our earlier attempts at meeting behind us. Emari is a beautiful young woman. She is sweet and engaging. I enjoyed our time very much and I will see her again if she is willing.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madison Monroe-6320 markwapm Denver Yes 57 4/8/15
Amy (PerfectPerkyBlonde) 7eleven Denver Yes 4 4/8/15
Review by 7eleven (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/8/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Contact and setup was easy. Amy is well organized and it reflects in her business affairs. Very sweet and charming. Her place is clean in a relatively quiet safe area of Denver. I was happy to see and meet the pretty young lady in the pictures. She's at the top of my list of body rub providers.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Moon Bobloblaw Denver Yes 3 4/8/15
Review by Bobloblaw (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/8/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Great attitude, great service. Not sure about previous reviewer. Super fun. Not FS but had a really good time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kaya Jolee NightMoves Denver Yes 32 4/7/15
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/8/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My Lady : Kaya Jolee Location: DTC Kaya is a beautiful Native American young lady, (first time for me.) She has a petite spinner type frame, bronze skin, flat stomach, natural breasts, thick full lips and a beautiful smile with two matching dimples to back it up. Kaya had her hair up in a bun, as she drop to her knees to perform UTF I grabbed a hold of it and ask her what this was and she replied "its your joy stick"............nice:-) she continue to performance and flawlessly execute an amazing BBBJ BLS CIM NQNS. Kaya is by far the tightest provider I have ever been with, grk was almost impossible but after the fourth attempt and staying in there for a couple minutes she gave me the green light to proceed, before I knew it she was grinding on my cock like an old pro and then the dirty talking begin which is always a turn on for me. I had an amazing time with this beautiful lady, she is highly recommended.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Casey Pearls BigBaldBlk Denver Yes 47 4/6/15
Review by BigBaldBlk (177 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/7/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was able to forward my P411 info to Casey and she responded back at a time convenient to both of us. Standard two call system when I was near the area. I was running a bit late, but kept in touch with Casey as she was most accommodating. I knew she would be a knockout from her pics, but even more beautiful in the flesh. Great sexy body, gorgeous smile and laughter. She was wearing a nice lace out fit and heels. I dropped off a gift, placed the donation down and disrobed for hot stone massage on a heated table. This was my first but after reading previous reviews, I knew I would enjoy myself. I did. This was one of the best massages I had. The hot and cold stones were nice and Casey explains what is going on the whole time (and I might admit she's doing this topless)! Great massage and even nicer release. If you are in the mood for a FBSM, I definitely recommend seeing Casey, and I'm looking forward to seeing her for FS as well. Thank you Casey for a fantastic evening.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alli ilwaco Denver Yes 14 4/6/15
Review by ilwaco (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/7/15
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Have been seeing Alli for over a year, she is amazing, very sexy,smart,good conversation,easy to talk to, an awesome lover. new phone number is on eros guide.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NaughtyMorgan coking Denver Yes 43 4/6/15
CandyXXOO AmpExplorer Denver Yes 7 4/6/15
Review by AmpExplorer (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/7/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was craving for a sexy Latina and Candy came to mind. She's pretty and very energetic. Pictures are accurate and she delivers as promised.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Moon Timmay Denver No 3 4/6/15
Review by Timmay (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/7/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I should have followed my gut on this one. She was a ***** when we talked. She gave me directions to a **** house in a **** part of Evans (south of Greeley) where there are a LOT of bullets flying from time to time. I drove by a few times. She never responded. The door was locked. No one answered. It's probably a good thing I didn't go in. My car would have been on blocks when I came out. steer clear!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sara-2962 jerrylee Denver Yes 1 4/6/15
Review by jerrylee (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/6/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Sara on short notice. She is legit. She was very accommodating and made the arrangements very quick and simple. Girl next door type. Very friendly and upbeat. Willing to honor request for outfit and looked great. Willing to try several positions and finished in k9 with a GREAT view! She is ftf. Only downer was no bj as she had oral surgery a couple days prior but, said it was always on the menu. Will see again. Thanks Sara.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stacy Biltmore-7681 principleperv Denver Yes 4 4/6/15
Review by principleperv (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/2/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Researched Stacy and was a little concerned by a couple of the reviews, but decided to go ahead and book a meeting. I don't understand the negative comment, I found this girl to be Fantastic and fun as well as beautiful. You never really know what your are going to get, but Stacy is much better looking than her posted pics. As I said this girl was so much fun and enthusiastic and did everything I asked. Ya know guys, if you treat a lady like a lady they will appreciate you.... and for god sake, take a shower before showing up for your date! I expect a lady to show up clean and fresh, why shouldn't expect out of me? Stacy loves what she does and she does it very very well! Take it from the old perv, Stacy is very kind on the eye and a fun, veracious and wildly sexual vixen in-on and around the bed. Book some time with Stacy, you will not be disappointed!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylee Denver eatme 69 Denver Yes 70 4/5/15
Review by eatme 69 (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/6/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: To start off, Rylee meets you at her private upscale apartment. I always prefer meeting in a private residence since there is no concern about being seen entering a hotel, and frankly it feels more like "pickup" sex when you are in their bedroom. Rylee is an attractive MILF. She could be the cougar in a Cherry Creek bar, the woman at the health club, or someone you just met. She has a great attitude about sex and wants to share it with you. And, oh, how I wanted to share it with her too. She met me at the door like we had known each other and set the mood with a quick kiss while looking me in the eyes. I bit a chit-chat as we made our way to her bedroom, quickly stripping on our way to her bed. Rylee had me lay back for a round of excellent UTF until I suggested trading places to return the favor with some DATY. I then asked her to squirt for me like I had read about in her reviews and what a gusher. If that is on you bucket list, you have to see it in person. She then switched back to be again, with her hands, then her mouth, then a finish in a 69. I left with a smile and am planning my next visit with Rylee for an hour so we can explore further.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elisa-6044 DjSpin Denver Yes 38 4/5/15
Review by DjSpin (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/5/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've been wanting to see Elisa for over 6 months. I would reach out to here from time to time but our schedules made it difficult. Glad I caught up with her and had the opportunity of having the Elisa experience. She is quite the provider. Very cute, bright and alot of fun. She has a couple of emails and I honestly don't remember which one is accurate. The first email I provided above. Her second email is ptblond@aol.com. Arrived and greeted by Elisa. Very cute MILF. Clean incall. She is very personal, professional and entertaining. Great skills I must add! But, she may not be ideal for the "get right to business" kind of guy. She likes to get too know you while slowly pleasing you at the same time. I'm not a bam, slam, thank you mam type of guy so going a little over the clock was considerate a treat and I very much enjoyed her pleasant company. I would love to see Elisa again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenny 720-369-3212 knight Denver No 1 4/5/15
Review by knight (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/5/15
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is not the girl in the pictures. Save your time and money.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leeza-6715 geecue2 Denver Yes 12 4/5/15
Review by geecue2 (183 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/4/15
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Been trying to see Leeza for awhile, we finally were able to works something out. She normally only does outcalls, my lucky day she said things were going to work out right, since I cannot do outcalls, she had an incall location. Leeza is almost UTR, very careful who she sees, very low volume, glad I was able to peak her interest with all the communications we had together. She is very sexy, and a real good sense of humor, some of the things she would say would have to think about it, then would crack up, we both were having a good laugh. She is definitely not a clock watcher, one time happen to glance down at my watch, and she said stop looking at your watch. YMMV. The session came close to 2 hrs, even when started to get dressed, she jokingly said, "where do you think your going." She really likes to get to know you, and always wants to please you, whatever it is. She does not even call it an appointment she refers to it as a play date and your her playmate. If the chemistry is there between the two of you , you are in for a really good time.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sofiaananb Flowers & Candy Man Colorado Springs Yes 11 4/3/15
Review by Flowers & Candy Man (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/3/15
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Everything in profile is true. Ana Sophia is a beautiful, intelligent woman whose life is full of sensual and social wisdom.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Christina Tina Stringer Denver Yes 5 4/3/15
Review by Stringer (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/3/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I often hope I'll meet providers that put me at ease right away and are easy to talk to. Christina is one of those girls. She opened the door with a smile and started getting to know me right away. She's from Dallas, but is enjoying her short time here in Denver. After a bit of chit chat, she playfully commanded that I get comfortable and lay next to her. Her UTF was amazing, wet and vocal. We both got a workout transitioning from CG to RCG to K9 to Mish where I laid back down to let her hit a home run with BBBJ to completion. What can I say? She's fun, great to talk to and I had an awesome time. Thanks, Christina!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex Zane Paul Pudenda Denver Yes 27 4/3/15
Review by Paul Pudenda (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/3/15
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What an amazing woman! Articulate, funny, caring, attentive - everything one could want in a companion. And, of course, intimate time is simply the best. I haven't done a multi-hour session in a long time. But I've known Alex for a while now, and I just knew this would be a blast. Time just flew by - and I just might ask her about her availability for an entire weekend up in the mountains. She is simply fun to be with, and a real professional who just doesn't provide a session. Alex loves what she does, and she does it with abandon. She's definitely an ATF, and I'll see her as long as she's with us.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kylie loki5773 Denver Yes 4 4/3/15
Review by loki5773 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/3/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I met Kylie at her incall when she was visiting Denver. Set up was easy through P411. She is extremely attractive. She describes herself as a "Suicide Pin Up Model". lol...I had to look up that reference to see what she meant,but once I did, I would agree with the description. All the activities where performed with enthusiasm. She is a must see is you have a thing for busty, sexy woman with ink.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bri Paige Yogi Denver Yes 2 4/2/15
Review by Yogi (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/3/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: As Karl from Prague mentioned in an earlier posting, there was some apprehension connecting with Bri given that she was new & basically un-reviewed. But, posting on EB was a good sign. That worry, for me, was unnecessary. Bri is great. Her photos are accurate, she was very responsive to emails and text (messages were smart and veru funny.) I found her extremely attractive and delightful in person., too. Private activities...YMMV. (PS: To the complaints that there are too many "fantastic" reviews, I would probably, not in this instance.)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonStar LittleWillie Denver Yes 131 4/2/15
Review by LittleWillie (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/3/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Stayed away from this one for a long time based on her first terrible review. I cannot possibly fathom where this review came from? Madison was responsive during set up, mostly by text. Her incall is a nicely decorated apartment and multiple beverages were offered. She is an intelligent mature person with a playful attitude. She is every bit as pretty as her pictures, they are very accurate. We had great conversation throughout the session. We laughed quite a bit together. The activities we're passionate and she was engaged and enthusiastic. Maddy as she calls herself is a wonderful lady who I would love to see again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dakini Kara small_fish-1344 Denver Yes 1 4/2/15
Review by small_fish-1344 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/3/15
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've been meaning to review Kara for a while and was glad to see that she was back in town. Pros: beautiful girl, super nice bubbly personality. Excellent massage, great flip. Nice in-call in Longmont. Cons: not nude and expensive. She's serious about the Tantra and you can expect to spend some time making noises and directing your energy. If you're interested she'll coach you in ejaculation control: YMMV but this has worked out well for me.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Sweet Bunny Fightfan67 Denver Yes 26 4/2/15
Review by Fightfan67 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/2/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: AWESOME experience!!! Saw her multiple times on her first visit to our fine state. She is a gorgeous little lady who is super FTF, very sweet and truly aims to please. The best time I've had with a provider so far, couldn't get enough of her many talents! This girl is a SUPERSTAR!!! Apparently enjoyed her visit and could possibly return soon! I sure hope so, if not I wouldn't hesitate to jump on a plane and head to Texas! Yes, she is that good, so good in fact that some regulars from back home flew up here to visit her,because they couldn't stand to be away from this phenomenal little babe for a couple weeks!! What does that tell you??? That's really all you need to know. Very sweet personality, just a true JOY to be around! Also looks great on your arm at a local restraunt, she turned every head in the place and dudes couldn't take their eyes off her! Goddamn I can't wait to see her again!! Hurry back baby!!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
madison may genrev Denver Yes 25 4/1/15
Review by genrev (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/2/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I was able to see Madison on this visit. She has amazing reviews here and a ton more in TX. What can I say? HOT HOT HOT. Body, personality, skills, looks. All among the best I have ever experienced. Screening was easy using P411. No BS, no NCNS, so refreshing. Maddie was SO hot. I must confess I didn't last long. For those of us that are one-shot guys, pace yourselves boys. There was no rush afterwords, and we hung out and talked for a while. Thanks Maddie. I hope you keep Denver on your travel list.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MERC HH Hobbyist Denver Yes 47 4/1/15
Review by Hobbyist (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/2/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Carly is well worth the visit! Easy appointment set-up and easy-to-find/convenient location. She met me at the door wearing a robe with some sexy lingerie underneath. We started with a massage and moved on to the activities listed above. Carly has a great attitude; she's easy to talk with and puts you at ease. Her tit's are awesome! Huge and 100% natural with big nipples built for play. I recommend giving her a call and seeing her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kennedy-4057 Hobbyist Denver No 4 4/1/15
Review by Hobbyist (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/2/15
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This was a big mistake. I read a previous (poor) review of Kennedy and thought that I would give her the benefit of the doubt (i.e. "She's new. Maybe she was having an off day or just needs a little more experience."). Bad move. I can only echo the previous review. Kennedy makes no small talk and does nothing to make you feel at ease. Her services are very business-like. I cut the session short simply because I was made to feel as if I was imposing on her. Don't waste your time. On the positive side, she has a great body and has the best breasts I have ever seen in my life. If only she had more people skills, she would have at least one regular in me.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tamara stevej Colorado Springs No 2 4/1/15
Review by stevej (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/2/15
Time: Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Took one for the team here guys. Through a number of texts to Tamara, I finally was able to attempt to meet up with her at a local hotel. She told me her "Friend" Monique would meet me at the side door of the hotel and walk me in. I met with her and she told me Tamara wasn't quite ready. So we stood and chatted for a while. Then finally, she was ready. I was to pay Monique who gave me a room key and told me the room number. Yes, I'm an idiot for going along with it, and I knew better. Well, I did and of course the door key didn't work. She would not take my phone calls, but kept texting me for over an hour afterwards. She insisted the appointment was valid and that she was just at the front desk fighting with the hotel staff. Of course I walked by the front desk and she was nowhere to be found. Needless to say, this is a total scam. Don't fall for it guys!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vanessa Belle DeerTay Denver Yes 35 4/1/15
Review by DeerTay (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/1/15
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've had Vanessa on my radar for quite some time I found myself in the Denver area today so I went for it. I initially started with an email with all my contact in references she responded fairly quickly and shot me a text message with her location. She is a cool legit down-to-earth girl! I'm already excited to see her again! If you've been on the fence about her just go for it she is well worth the money!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexy Steph VirgilBliss Denver Yes 31 4/1/15
Review by VirgilBliss (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/1/15
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Guys I really really really wanted to have a good experience, especially after the good reviews, but it was a very odd experience. It's a bit hard talking to her because she mumbles a lot. However, we set up an appointment and she requested that I pick her up some liquor. No problem! The Cherry Creek location is nice and comfortable. When I was at the location she told me to wait a few minutes, then gave me the room number. When I came in, the place reek of perfume. It was so strong, it made my eyes winched. She looks similar to her picture but she has A LOT of pock marks on the face, some very fresh. Who knows? So I asked to use the restroom and the perfume smell was even worse, but it also smelled like Commerce City, like some petroleum product. It was a little disheveled and when I went to throw the tissue away, I stepped on a small pile of towels with the sound of glass breaking. I took a look and it was some sort of glass tube. That made me pause for a moment. But the little head got the best of me. So I figured since I'm dropping $$$ I might as well make the most of it. I didn't want to cut myself after the session, so I shook of the broken glass into the trash bin. The session started off with a dance (she was wearing a hot outfit) but she seemed very jittery because her phone kept on going off. To try to ease the situation, I asked what was wrong and she just stated that she is waiting to hear back from her driver to take her to get her prescription. I just let that die because I didn't want to know. So she got back to the tease and I'm feeling weird about this. She moved on to French and starting bobbing up and down really fast, I thought she was going to break her neck! She then went to get some baby oil and spelt it all over my legs and the bed, but she proceeded to lube herself. She did some type of stripper slide with two feet and one hand. Through out it, she kept twitching and I asked if she is Ok and she said oh yeah just having fun babe. She then suggested doggy style and I proceeded but she kept twitching and the whole thing just put me off and I couldn't perform. So I headed to the bathroom and cleaned up the best I could. As soon as I did she went straight to the phone, texting and getting frustrated. I wished her a good day and left. I was hoping this was going to be a MILF experience that another reviewer wrote, but she seemed preoccupied with other stuff and it was a major let down. The lesson learned is that I need to be more alert to the red flags and not simply dismiss them because I want to get laid with a hot woman. Really too bad.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jaden NeverSay Colorado Springs Yes 4 4/1/15
Review by NeverSay (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/1/15
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Jayden is a special lady. She's comfortable to be with like an good friend, great looking and a passionate lover. The pictures are accurate except for shorter hair. She's nice and slender, easy to talk to, intelligent and a pleasure to spend time with. The details I won't share other than to say - delightful! I will return!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: