Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| SophiaDD | jonnyboy2112 | Denver | Yes | 25 | 8/23/15 | |
|
Review by
jonnyboy2112
(32 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/22/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I seen Sophia several times all I can say she is gem she dose not hurry and makes you feel real comfy her in call is very clean and private. she offer me water we talk a bit then we went to the bedroom where all the fun happen :). Sophia is a real stunner with her looks she has always been my favorite I'll be seeing her soon again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kira Swan | SixtiesDude | Denver | Yes | 95 | 8/23/15 | |
|
Review by
SixtiesDude
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/17/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This review is late because I submitted my original review as TOB was migrating to the new system. I have wanted to see Kira for some time and I finally found the time to schedule. Easy scheduling through P411. She answered door in nice little outfit, offered me a cold beer and we chatted for a few minutes. Then she pounced on me like a tiger and allowed me to play with her huge boobs. After several minutes of mutual licking and touching she performed incredible UTF to the point I had to ask her to stop. Now it was my turn and DATY was clean, tasty and responsive. Then it was cover time and away she went. This girl loves sex! She could have kept going but I'm pretty much one and done anymore. Some wind down conversation and time to head out. I plan to return soon to visit Kira and her friend together. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Fallshine | TMShbr | Pueblo | Yes | 2 | 8/22/15 | |
|
Review by
TMShbr
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/20/15 Time: 30 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had one of the best sessions I have ever had with Fallshine. She has a great personality, warm and friendly. Very fun to talk to and has a great voice. Looks just like her pictures, curvy and very sexy. The session was unrushed and she was very responsive to all of my requests. She seemed to very much enjoy all the activities, different positions and a little bit of rough play which really turned me on. Can't wait to see her again! Donation included a tip which was unsolicited. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kourtnee | Wannabebad | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 8/22/15 | |
|
Review by
Wannabebad
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/21/15 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: have been wanting to see Kourtnee for some time but she does incall rarely. I finally picked a good night and she was staying at a low to mid level hotel in a safe area. Three call system. I walked in and BAM! This girl is cute as hell and a VERY curvy body. The only issue being a mommy tummy and her breasts are kinda stretched but big. The hips on this girl though holy cow you want to talk hourglass! She also tall at least 5'11. She's very pretty and has a girly voice. She put me at ease right away and gave me a big hug and a kiss. She's very very friendly. She rushes a little bit but we only had 30 min. The TF was very good for me not being a fan and she feels great when your inside her. DATY was clean and she seemed to enjoy it but think it might have been a little bit of acting. She loves having her nipples played with. All activities where good and I would recommend her for something different. She has beautiful Indian skin and is soft. The only issue I had is she was burning like three really stinky candles and had some incense going. Almost burned my eyes and if your worried about smelling like a woman when you leave that is a legitimate concern. Recommend: yes if you don't mind the candles See her again. Maybe leaning toward yes Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| jolene | cutter | Denver | Yes | 2 | 8/21/15 | |
|
Review by
cutter
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/15/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Jolene was a real treat to be with. She takes the time to dress up sexy for you and does everything with enthusiasm. not a clock watcher at all and has a great personality. Treat her with respect and she will treat you right. if you like a spinner then she is one you want to see. She is about 5' 4" tall and about 105 pounds. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Madison Monroe-6320 | FatSam | Denver | Yes | 57 | 8/15/15 | |
|
Review by
FatSam
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/16/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Setup was easy, Madison gave great directions to in all location. Room was tiny, but comfortable. Broke the ice with light conversation, then got down to business. Lots of fun, Madison has a great body and personality to match. When we were finished, talked for a few and left, was not rushed. I will definitely call on Madison again Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Maggie Maddix | patskiman | Denver | Yes | 156 | 8/15/15 | |
|
Review by
patskiman
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/15/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: The true meaning to MILF full time single mom, Girl Next Door and part time college student.. Very hard for me to give this the Sixth Fantastic review of a provider in the North In six weeks. I don't want to share her. Setup appointment with her through P411. Arrived a little early because incall located in Large complex and entry is very discreet. Maggie waked me though directions and warmly invited me in to nice clean unit. Her first appearance is without a doubt a very warm inviting smiling face. She Asked me if I was thirsty and prepared a drink and we sat on the sofa to get acquainted For a few minutes. We talked a little about History, expectations, some likes and dislikes. Adjourned to play room to get comfortable and begin activities mentioned above. She appeared to enjoy the time and session as much as me. She did not appear To be a clock watcher and after a very relaxing time we cleaned up and spoke of Futures. I certainly will be back Without a doubt she is worth the time, effort, and energy to book a Very Memorable session with a wonderful provider...... Obviously, you treat her with Respect and you will not regret it. As always YMMV, but Maggie is a true keeper!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Miya aka Cherry | outdoor3 | Denver | Yes | 8 | 8/15/15 | |
|
Review by
outdoor3
(42 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/15/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Cherry has other reviews so I figured I'd join the ranks and man was it worth it. Miya aka cherry was just a little thicker than pics but in doggy it is totally worth it. Located in dtc, texted, set up time, showed up and received room number headed up and she was in a great green dress that you could see pretty much everything. She gave a hug and a kiss and it didn't take long to just get to action. I usually like to chat but with her I wanted to get right to it. Very responsive enjoyed everything from what i could tell, multiple positions, and very nice to just look at, VERY pretty face and great seductive smile. recommended and would repeat. Her number has changed though to I believe 702-572-6457. The number listed didn't reach her i believe. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nativemarie | kinky_dog | Denver | Yes | 91 | 8/15/15 | |
|
Review by
kinky_dog
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/14/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Wow, amazing is all I can say. I've been dying to meet Marie since 2010, so when I saw she was seeing people again I booked. She is and amazing provider and is absolutely gorgeous. We set up by exchanging some text, and agreed to do a late night get together. I meet up w her at a really nice hotel off hwy 36. She was casually dressed which I love. After some quick conversation we exchanged some light kissing and got comfy. Let me tell you her utf was amazing had to stop her a few time just so I would pop to quick. We covered up and continued the fun every position was amazing and when she told me she enjoyed Greek I had to try it. I can't wait to see her again. If you haven't seen her do it. Thanks for the fun Marie Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Christie LAmour | bigdog | Denver | Yes | 5 | 8/15/15 | |
|
Review by
bigdog
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/14/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Seen Christie at her clean in call. She was dressed the way I wanted, tight pants, showing of her cute butt and a top where her breasts were about to fall out! And her face and eyes, gorgeous! All her skills were as advertised. She didn't skip a beat, it was all about me and she was like the girlfriend I never had. You owe it to yourselves to run, not walk, and spend some quality time with a provider who will rock your world! What a babe... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Miss Torie | itsalwayssunny | Denver | Yes | 5 | 8/15/15 | |
|
Review by
itsalwayssunny
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/13/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw Miss Torie twice while in Colorado, did the review special so wanted to make sure I posted to keep up my end of the deal, as I think she is a great provider who hopefully more people will see so she will come back to Colorado! Overall non rushed, gfe, excellent bbbj, very accomodating, non rushed and not a clock watcher. Will hope to see her next time she is back, and definitely recommended Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Elle Love | Tisbored | Denver | Yes | 32 | 8/15/15 | |
|
Review by
Tisbored
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/12/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: She was the first I seen and she made things very comfortable for me. I will be seeing her again and I would recommend her to anyone is looking for someone that is respectful, clean and a pleasure to spend time with. Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-35 Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Pixie-4163 | kungfumike | Colorado Springs | Yes | 5 | 8/15/15 | |
|
Review by
kungfumike
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/12/15 Time: 12+ hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen Pixie once before. The first time she was a lot of fun, we had a full service session and she was enthusiastic and attentive. Afterward we chatted and even went to have a bite to eat. A few days ago I wanted to see her again. I sent a text and she responded right away. We planned a session later and she said that she might be able to bring over some LSD if I was interested. I'm sort of a hippy, it had been a while but tripping with her sounded like a lot of fun. She came over, we dosed and chatted for a while before heading out to hike a little as it took effect. We walked around for a while before finding a nice view to watch an excellent storm move in. We chatted about all the things that come to mind as the trip progressed. We went home so not to get caught in the storm and played with my camera and talked some more. An excellent trip with a beautiful girl. Next time I think I'll skip the LSD and go for another full service session. She's a certified yoga instructor so she's as bendy as you could ever imagine. She's also simply a joy to hang with. Be polite and respectful. She's no-one to be trifled with but if you connect it will be a great time every time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Asian Sweet Bunny | steventhoms | Denver | Yes | 26 | 8/15/15 | |
|
Review by
steventhoms
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/11/15 Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Sweet really describes Bunny. Beautiful, great attitude and really likes what she does. My new ATF!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| JaneJones | Boulderluving | Boulder | No | 50 | 8/15/15 | |
|
Review by
Boulderluving
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/10/15 Time: Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I went through JaneJones requested set up routine with emailing her and providing references. She emailed me back to set up a time. We agreed Friday morning, we set the time and approximate location. I sent an emailing confirming the night before looking for exact location and did not get a response. I went to the approximate location Friday morning, called her number, and it went straight to voicemail. It stayed that way all morning. I even tried to email her afterwards to let her explain/clear things up. She did not respond. It is a shame because I was truly looking forward to seeing her. Fellas watch out! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Ms Karlie Rose | Kintoo | Denver | Yes | 14 | 8/15/15 | |
|
Review by
Kintoo
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/16/15 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was introduced to Karlie Rose by a well known provider. We set up a date, and when she arrived, she was everything I expected and more. What arrived was a confident, friendly young woman. Karlie Rose, while new is far from inexperienced. She has a fine toned body and is eager to please. Karlie Rose was an active, energetic, and physical partner . By the way, those pierced nipples on those young breasts are a real turn-on. I have been at this for a while and never written a review, but she deserves some attention. If you don't, it will be your loss. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ms Karlie Rose | sirjames1955 | Denver | Yes | 14 | 8/15/15 | |
|
Review by
sirjames1955
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/15/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Karlie is new to this but she has to be the most FTF girl I have seen in a long time. She is petite and very lightweight. I could easily hold her up off the bed by her butt as I pushed deep inside her. Her DATY was very fresh and responsive and I couldn't really tell that her french was covered. She is a DFK freak and has a perfect body. I would put her in the upper echelon of Denver, certain to be a super star at this. I HIGHLY recommend her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Aubrey-5206 | BeSweet | Denver | Yes | 74 | 8/13/15 | |
|
Review by
BeSweet
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/14/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Aubrey can be reached for the time of your life. Having seen her many times (we should be married by now), she only gets better. As I have said in earlier reviews, she is multi-orgasmic way beyond my wildest dreams. With a short pause between these heavenly convulsions, she is ready again! Almost unbelievable. Aubrey is also a very pleasant and charming person with intelligence to boot. She becomes more fantastic with every visit. Thanks, Aubrey for yet another fabulous time. Can't go wrong with Aubrey, she is breathtaking. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Maggie Maddix | ynot132 | Denver | Yes | 156 | 8/13/15 | |
|
Review by
ynot132
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/14/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've been doing this for a while and you always see in reviews the description of the escort as having the "girl next door" look. Well, this is is the first time I've truly met one. Maggie is the whole package, she is intelligent, easy going, easy to talk to and she is absolutely gorgeous. The conversation we had when I got there was almost as fun as the activities that followed. I know a lot of reviewers give a fantastic rating to escorts, but this time I really really mean it. I will be seeing her as often as possible. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Asian Sweet Bunny | jhooker | Denver | Yes | 26 | 8/13/15 | |
|
Review by
jhooker
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/14/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: From start to finish one of the best dates ever. Such a gorgeous beautiful young woman, very pleasant, very sweet, typically soft spoken, soft perfect skin, beautiful almond eyes and the face of an angel. What a pleasure to love this woman. Fun and enthusiastic. Affectionate, five star experience. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Lilly Lavish | WhyNotMe? | Boulder | Yes | 26 | 8/13/15 | |
|
Review by
WhyNotMe?
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/14/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Relative to the forum topic on Lilly, it is true that the pictures on BP are not her, however she is very hot and you should not be disappointed when you see her. I told her she is stunning. If you are expecting a real-life airbrushed figure to greet you then you are living in a fantasy world. She has a great, smoking body that you will not be disappointed in unless you want a BBW in which case you should not see her :). She is very slender, has big breasts, a small waist, nice ass and full lips just like her ad describes. She greeted me very warmly and gave me her full attention the whole time I was there. She is an excellent kisser and was willing to do everything I asked for during our session. I was a bit late and we ran over time but she didn't say anything until we were well past the hour. I am saving a fantastic rating for the next time I see her and we get to know each other better since I always have a better time with someone I am more comfortable with. That said, I will certainly see her again, in fact, she will be my NEXT indulgence. She's a keeper! Treat her well. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Erik | gag23 | Denver | Yes | 1 | 8/13/15 | |
|
Review by
gag23
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/14/15 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Got the feeling a TOFTT. All talk is via text and said at least three times we can do what ever you want with your time. Incall was a bit strange but serviceable. Place was a mess but she cleaned it up when I got there. She and I got right to business and I got undressed. I was rather disappointed with her looks. She offered to smoke pot with me but I passed. She handed me a hat and I opened and put it on. A subpar CBJ started and not thirty seconds later asked me to get on top. I asked her to keep it up and play with the boys a bit. She said she doesn't do that but did suck for a bit longer. This wasn't going. Anywhere so I got on top. She was pretty tight but I went to kiss her breasts and she said she doesn't do that. So that got old so I asked for doggie. But she doesn't do that. So cowgirl? She does to that. I asked I I could pull out and finish on her back or her breasts. She doesn't do that. Asked for dirty talk. She doesn't do that. I forced my self a crappy but in cowgirl. Cleaned my self up and took off. I will not repeat. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Hailey Summers | joeyis1974 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 8/13/15 | |
|
Review by
joeyis1974
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/14/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I was feeling adventurous this week, and started searching around. Found Hailey's ad at the beginning of the week and since I'd never seen her post before, decided to watch it for a few days. Today I finally sprung to go see her. I'm nervous about seeing girls with no reviews, with out of state phone numbers, and especially when they have really good pricing for such attractive pictures. What can I say, I gave in to the temptation! I am glad I did. Hailey has excellent phone skills. Good grammar, a pleasant voice, and a friendly demeanor. Two call system, but after the second call she keeps you on the phone until you're basically at her door. That was unusual and I found it slightly unnerving, but I'm telling you so you can expect it. When I arrived at her door in a nice hotel in the DTC I was greeted by a statuesque cutie who was taller than I thought from her pictures. Nice hug and some chit chat, told me where to place the donation and we slipped into something more comfortable (nothing). Hailey's pictures are very accurate. She really does have that great of a body! Great tits, a tiny ass, slim waist, everything just the way I like it. Activities listed above were performed with a decent level of enthusiasm. I was informed UTF was an upsell, and I was a little bummed about that- but the TF was good, if not a little rigid. It was enough to get me in the mood though so we moved to the main event. I wasn't feeling too risque today so I put her in Mish. Vocalizations were good on her part, and I had a very nice, much needed finish. It feels like this may be a bit of a mixed review. Hailey is very professional, and not a GFE. More than 3G's, but barely. I indicated I would see her again because after the activities we had wonderful conversation. I really believe that a few more return visits and she will warm up and could become one of my ATF's. Let's be honest, for the price this experience is a great value, though I'd probably just do 30 mins given the style of the visit. She told me she is here for a while- 5-6 months or so. All in all, she is a great girl with a rockin' bod and the skills to pay the bills. If you're willing to pass on the GFE experience and want someone who can take care of business, you owe it to yourself to go see her. I plan to do so again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Victoria 415-XXX-4472 | Delgato | Denver | Yes | 1 | 8/13/15 | |
|
Review by
Delgato
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/14/15 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Setup was fairly easy, questioned me several times about being LE. She was nice enough when we met, and attractive. She does have mommy sign which she hides in her pics, but didn't bother me at all. She basically gets down to business right away and because I didn't last long the session was short. I asked if we could still do something in the remaining time, but she obviously wasn't interested, and didn't offer money back as it was easily a quick session instead of a half. She is sexy and could be a good provider with attitude adjustment, but simply didn't seem concerned with customer satisfaction as she won't be in the area permanently. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ana | Charlie34-5334 | Denver | Yes | 62 | 8/13/15 | |
|
Review by
Charlie34-5334
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/13/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: 5 foot tall, Tight and Firm. Extremely Responsive. Easy to contact and locate, great apartment location on 1st floor, easy to get to. Shower available. Always greeted with a BIG kiss and wonderful body. Been with her many, many times, she loves her toys and who she is with. Nothing phony or made up about her. Also, had the pleasure in the past with her and her friend Kandi Apples, T & A's everywhere. I will continue to repeat and repeat and repeat and... Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nadia Rios | Paul Pudenda | Denver | Yes | 5 | 8/13/15 | |
|
Review by
Paul Pudenda
(108 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/13/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Nadia is wonderful in so many ways - but especially in kissing and UTF, both of which were delivered with passion. She really loves pleasing - and it showed from the moment she arrived. There was no rush and no clock watching - and she was more than willing to provide MSOG. I will definitely repeat. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Aty | derekthemajestic | Denver | Yes | 1 | 8/13/15 | |
|
Review by
derekthemajestic
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/13/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Aty is really special, she is new to the hobby, and is definitely enjoying her work. Set up was easy, when I showed up she was wearing pink lingerie, we chatted a bit, she's very intelligent and a great listener. After getting comfortable with each other she gave a very nice body rub that got us both geared up. After the fact we talked a little longer, and I was sad to go, I was having such a great time. She has an amazing smile, beautiful blue eyes, a fantastic petite frame, and the best attitude of any provider I have seen in a few years. Very worth the visit. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ms Karlie Rose | REDACTED-3107 | Denver | Yes | 14 | 8/13/15 | |
|
Review by
REDACTED-3107
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/14/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Karlie posted on BP and mentioned she knew Stephanie Taylor, whom I have previously seen, so I pondered confirming with Stephanie and decided to wait, until I saw Karlie's ad show up on EB a few hours later. That was enough for me to text her, and she came over a couple hours later. She had a special, I think an hh is normally a bit more due to travel fees. Everything was great, she looks super gorgeous and has amazing B cups and a tone body overall. I was super stoked to meet her, she is stunning looking in my opinion. French is translated, but DFK is very nice, which is far more important to me than UTF. I inquired, MSOG is available on the hour, YMMV. Thanks Karlie, I'm glad I got to meet you. Take care. REDACTED Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lilly Lane | Hvnaball2 | Denver | Yes | 21 | 8/12/15 | |
|
Review by
Hvnaball2
(59 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/12/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I had noticed Lilly's ads on both EB and BP for a little while now and was intrigued. Since I'm not one to TOFTT, I waited for someone else post a review. There's only been one other review so far, but it was a Fantastic and was from a reviewer that I've noticed has similar tastes and experiences to mine, and so of course I respect. I finally decided to go for it and when I saw her post another ad on EB, I called. Set up was easy and within an hour I was at her incall. Lilly is a super cute, blonde-haired, green-eyed sweetheart! Very well grounded for someone so young, easy to talk to, very attentive, complementary, and hot! Great body! Clothes came off pretty quickly, started with some excellent standing DFK (she's a very good kisser, very passionate, very sensual). Soon she dropped to her knees and provided some awesome wet, sloppy UTF/BLS. I just stood there and totally enjoyed it. Lilly is experienced way beyond her years! Eventually moved to the bed, where after some more great DFK I moved my way down to a pair of perky B's, gave them some much-needed attention, past a flat stomach and finally to the promised land! Lilly is very responsive as well as vocal! Loved it! Finally tried several different variations of doggie (her ass is perfect for doggie!) and then crossed the finish line! GFE! GFE! GFE! I'm going back again and often! P.S. Definitely NOT as smoker! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Harley-4945 | buttaddict | Denver | No | 6 | 8/12/15 | |
|
Review by
buttaddict
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/12/15 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: TOFTT experience and wanted to let people out there know about my experience. I have been seeing her ad for long time but was always hesitant. Decided to try it. No reviews after this long should have been a warning. Terrible idea on my part. Should have listened to my brain instead of my dick. Description is nowhere close to what she says "I am an extremely down to earth, smart,sexy, sophisticated and seductive woman waiting for your company, 5 Star". All bunch of BS although she is smart to take your money and say she will leave. She did not smoke during session but she smoked just before she got to my door. She lays there like a dead person "literally" with her eyes closed and you have to fondle the dead person. Disgusting. I had to tell her to take the money and leave if she is going to play a dead person. That is my sexual experience with a semi dead body although this dead body was warm to feel. You may have better luck with her but thought I would share. REBUTTAL: i agree i probably wasnt the best provider for this guy but ladies need to be fore warned about him he is the most diffcult person to deal with and doest understand that there are rules dos and donts and he gets pouty you could say when you tell him something is not on the menu he got very upset with having to play safe and his breath smelt terrible and i am deffinetly not always like that check out my other reveiws Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| AlexaPulse | wistfully | Denver | Yes | 29 | 8/12/15 | |
|
Review by
wistfully
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/13/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Alexa is a complete sweetheart. Even as she was showing me the ropes, as it were, as a newbie to kink, it was fun, lighthearted and comfortable. I felt truly a sense of trust that I could relax and let her guide the way. There was just a great chemistry that made me feel that I could as easily hang out over a cup of coffee with the same easy vibe as I was strapped down and dominated on her table. Truly a gem! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Amanda-7720 | COSguy1 | Colorado Springs | Yes | 4 | 8/11/15 | |
|
Review by
COSguy1
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/12/15 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Amanda is great and a lot of fun to be with, starting with an oil rub. I think she is cuter than her pictures indicate and her body type was a big turn on. Note Amanda has a new number, (719) 459-7792, and new location on the central north side in a good neighborhood. Amanda now uses a dedicated room for the rub with a professional massage table. She was characterized in other reviews as 'up selling' but its really the menu method, at the rates previously described, so you know exactly what to expect. I chose the BJ option and while it wasn't UTF, I have to say it was amazing, with a wild, wet, porn star approach that was as good as any UTF I've had. I respect her decision to keep it all safer and was very happy with her extra effort. I'm sure the full menu would be a blast to enjoy in the future. I went with the VG rating just because it isn't GFE but will definitely be back for more fun at a fair rate. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lorraine Lashes-2475 | REDACTED-3107 | Boulder | Yes | 9 | 8/11/15 | |
|
Review by
REDACTED-3107
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/12/15 Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I've seen Lorraine twice, she is a nice girl and I recommend her. Both times were late night, to Boulder, and both times were great. Thank you, Lorraine ;) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nataly | Juanmotai | Denver | Yes | 2 | 8/11/15 | |
|
Review by
Juanmotai
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/12/15 Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Ok, first of all the girl you see in the pictures is in no way the girl you will see answering the door. That said, she isn't bad looking, she just isn't the girl in the pictures. It was a very 3G experience. No kissing and very little touching. She did give a CBJ, which I normally don't enjoy, that was sufficient. Once the main act started she seemed to really get into it and was fairly vocal. If not for that, I would have given her a poor rating. Overall I am not sure I would recommend her, but I wouldn't say stay away either. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| HotBonnie | Cooder | Denver | Yes | 9 | 8/11/15 | |
|
Review by
Cooder
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/7/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This is actually my second time with Bonnie. She always greets me cheerfully, dressed sexy and smelling great. Made me feel relaxed and at home. She has GREAT oral skills, almost too great lol. I had to pace myself. She was down with my favorite positions and I ended up extremely satisfied. Afterwards she let me clean up in the bathroom. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sasha Lane | unitedfunk | Denver | Yes | 93 | 8/11/15 | |
|
Review by
unitedfunk
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/7/15 Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I meet Sasha at her place we had a few drinks, and chatted about all kinds or stuff. her place is spotless and very nice. she is also very cool about just the time. my first thoughts where she is very hot and I was very please with what I saw. after a few drinks and some music, we got into it she did every thing I wanted. anyway it got very crazy. then she finished with a massage which was very relaxing. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Heather B-4516 | OhSoFun | Denver | Yes | 2 | 8/11/15 | |
|
Review by
OhSoFun
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/11/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: When I arrived at her place, their stood a beautiful dark haired girl on the porch, walked up the steps and received a sweet kiss and hug. At that moment, she seemed familiar but didn't ring a bell, she guided me towards a very pleasant bedroom where all the fun began. She wasted no time removing her short's, pantie's, top and bra to show off all her hot curves. Heather has a beautiful face and a body made for love. I hurried to remove my cloths, joined her on the bed for some deep kissing, breast worship, daty, and some amazing utf fun. We were so into our passion, I had to get inside her, on went the cover, moved into a vigorous cowgirl ride and that's when I really got a good look at her. I said, I know you, she said, I know you too and we gave each other a big reunion hug. As she was riding, we reminisced about our last two meetings and the memories made this session even hotter. Well, I got to enjoy a little island trip and some more sweet kisses. Thank you Heather for another fantastic evening! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Rylee Denver | grumpy | Denver | Yes | 70 | 8/10/15 | |
|
Review by
grumpy
(72 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/11/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Had the pleasure of seeing Rylee again have seen her several times. Was going to just do a half but went for hour after thinking about it went for the hour and glad I did, she is one hot lady and definitely a hot woman most of a all a real gusher. DATY was clean and good as always loves DATO also. She had multiple O's. Will see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Giselle Daniels | patskiman | Denver | Yes | 1 | 8/10/15 | |
|
Review by
patskiman
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/11/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Saw her Post on EB under Giselle P411 Lady Daniels and eroticmonkey as Hannah88 with different phone numbers and minimal reviews. Gave her a call and she explained change of phone numbers was due to harassment. She said she was close and could be available in half an hour. About an hour later she sent a message that traffic was bad but she was on the way. She showed up about 40 minutes later. Had a little chat and I told her what I enjoyed and she acknowledge that it was not a problem. We got comfortable and began above activities, but she did not appear to be real engaged or involved. We got interrupted by her phone txt and then continued ....... It may be another first timers issue but despite the fact she claims to be active I think she was quite timid and reserved. She seemed to be somewhat concerned with clock and time....... Not certain I would see her again until I see a few more glowing reviews. As always who knows ymmv. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Dot | rockojohnson | Denver | Yes | 1 | 8/10/15 | |
|
Review by
rockojohnson
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/11/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Dot generally posts in the wee hours of the morning it seems like, but a couple weeks ago we had agreed to meet during the day. She showed up with a friend, which threw me for a loop, but her friend just wanted to walk her in and make sure she was safe. She's sweet, cute, and new to this, but I had a great time. Not a full GFE, but I wasn't looking for that. Her hair is crazy big! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Cristal Geyser | Robbielangdang | Denver | Yes | 54 | 8/10/15 | |
|
Review by
Robbielangdang
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/10/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I called her up and set up an easy date. Met her in DTC area and she was welcoming and we got right to business. She's very enthusiastic about the activities and is sure to make it all about you and your interests. She's a great lady and I'm for sure going to see her again. I can't wait actually... just have to line it up right. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alli | ace23 | Denver | Yes | 14 | 8/10/15 | |
|
Review by
ace23
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/9/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Hard to believe she was real... session relaxed and she seems more like a favorite GF. Gorgeous suntanned fit body, just laying with her is a hot experience. Did everything asked of her except for backdoor. Incredibly tight, and very vocal in an erotic way. A++ experience Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lauren Dietrich | jon418 | Denver | Yes | 14 | 8/10/15 | |
|
Review by
jon418
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/9/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: After some light screening, I met Lauren at an upscale hotel. She has a very warm and welcoming personality, an incredible body and face to match. She is a complete GFE and I will not hesitate to see her again. I highly recommend her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Maggie Maddix | face0ff26-2670 | Denver | Yes | 156 | 8/10/15 | |
|
Review by
face0ff26-2670
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/9/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I'm really glad I updated my P411 account, or I might have not come across Maggie. It was a pretty easy setup with about 2 hours notice this past Thursday. While she doesn't show her face in pics, you will not be disappointed. She is a beautiful woman with a great figure. The other reviews are accurate that she was with an agency, but is now independent which she is really happy about. We had a nice conversation to start before retiring to the back to relax. With me she was very gfe, although your mileage may vary. She's engaging, with you in the moment and is eager to please you. If you only hobby occasionally, go see her and you'll want to visit every week. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Miss Torie | Nights Unseen | Denver | Yes | 5 | 8/10/15 | |
|
Review by
Nights Unseen
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/8/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I met Torie a few days back and was super impressed with our time together. She was amazing enough that I've already seen her twice in just a few days. She is very down to earth. First impressions of her are beautiful. She has a great body and is tall. Which I like. Everything is natural about her. From her real personality to her amazing looks. I would say she is the girl next door kind, but I was never fortunate to have this cute of a girl live next to me, so I will say she is naturally beautiful. Great eyes, soft skin, perky breasts, amazing long legs. Her attitude matches her attractive physique. The incall(s) were always upscale and Torie is safe and keeps her room clean. You feel at ease the moment you arrive. Tori's is pretty open minded about her menu. No island tours (which I respect) but otherwise: We enjoyed ourselves with some light kissing, some massage (which she has training in) missionary and doggy were our favorites. As a Northern Cali girl, I will sum up my time with her with a common phrase from that area. "Miss Torie is "hella" cool" I think I found my ATF. Hope she makes Denver a regular home or stop at the very least. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Jessica COS-3818 | fmr_racerCOS | Colorado Springs | Yes | 1 | 8/10/15 | |
|
Review by
fmr_racerCOS
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/6/15 Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: This is a little belated, and bare with me as its my first review. I came across her ad on BP and after reading her single review (fork) I decided to take the plunge and contact her via text. Set up was extremely easy, and I was at her private "surprisingly clean" apartment with in the hour. She answered the door in normal casual clothes and greeted me with a hug. We sat on the coach and I placed our agreed upon donation on the coffee table. After briefly shooting the shit she invited me to the back room where we both got comfortable. She has mommy signs on her mid section however nothing horrible and overall she is attractive. Performance wise, she pretty much laid there and let me do my thing, nothing worth remembering, but then again she delivered and from what I can tell that's half the battle. Jessica was the second provider I have ever seen, so in comparison to my normal exploits her performance was average at best and not what I would expect from a professional. That being said, if I'm in a hurry and nothing better is available, I would repeat. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| NatalieIsabel | HappyHour | Denver | Yes | 50 | 8/9/15 | |
|
Review by
HappyHour
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/10/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Natalia is a favorite of mine since last december. When I learned she had a breast enhancement I was eager to see the new Natalia. I liked Natalia as she was. I like small breasted women. (I like women with larger breasts also. The woman is more important than the boobs. The eyes and the smile get me.) But I was amazed by Natalia's new look. They were soft, natural, proportional, and beautiful. Every visit with Natalia is a little different. There is always the kissing, daty and bbbj. This time I had what could be the best cg I think I've had. I've had some fantastic cg with others, but this raised the bar. Maybe it had something to do with the new breasts. Thank you Natalia. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Skylar-1792 | rotleaf | Denver | Yes | 5 | 8/9/15 | |
|
Review by
rotleaf
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/10/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: I visited Skylar based on her previous reviews which indicated that UTF was her specialty. There are very few women who can make me pop by way of oral so I'm always searching for specialists in that department. Well, I'm glad I went to see her. She was careful in not tugging too hard and was very good at BLS. I arranged ahead of time for 30 minutes of UTF with CIM and she did not disappoint. The appointment was easy to setup and she was very friendly and accommodating. I will be seeing her again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Aly-2543 | lflint | Denver | Yes | 9 | 8/9/15 | |
|
Review by
lflint
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/10/15 Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: All accounts of this girl being beautiful and a knockout are 100% accurate. I met Aly in at the end of April and had a great time then. So I invited Aly here from LA for a long weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun) set dates and we agreed to a fee originally. This was renegotiated a week prior to her visit (not sure if that is typical upselling?). I wanted to see her and agreed to the increase. With the agreement it was supposed to be evenings between 8pm and 9pm in the evening to morning 5am to 7am. The first night Friday she did stay till 5am after she began getting ready to leave around 2am in the morning and I asked her to stay longer. Saturday she lasted till about three and then asked to leave and get some better sleep on her own I was reluctant since we had agreed to longer but ok. Sunday she ended her visit around 2am which was ok with me as work starts Monday morning. There was no mention of a change in price even though she did not fulfill her end of the time we agreed we would spend together. Her only comment when I brought up the issue the second night was that I somehow failed to say it would be overnight visits. When I give a time frame of 8pm to 9pm at night until 5am to 7am in the morning seems that would constitute an overnight visit. The overall experience of the long weekend was good we had great sex and a ton of fun. Saturday night I invited her over made her salmon on the grill had a nice bottle of red wine... I did all I could while this girl was here to pamper and spoil her. I bought her a few gifts, gave her a couple of back rubs (not that I claim to be good at them) but I didn't ask her for one. I'm not going to go into too much detail on the activities as I said it was great sex. I also saw her Tuesday and Friday evenings (for 90min) after she decided to extend her stay. I took her to lunch Tuesday at the Cool River Café, as I said I've done all I can to spoil this girl while I've been with her. Friday night we set up appointments to meet again Saturday in the afternoon and evening. I have no idea what happened but she has been a no show since Friday. It pains me to say anything negative about Aly I've had a great time with her but if any other guys are considering her for a similar arrangement I thought they should at least know of my experience with her. So when I say maybe I'd recommend her and maybe I'd see her again I think the short term meeting she's great at but for a long term arrangement not sure this is the girl. Beautiful girl wonderful personality, don't know what happened??? I know I'm posting in WA when the visit was in CO but thought if any of you guys there are considering a similar arrangment with Aly you should know what to expect. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Chrystal 719 | flyguy | Denver | Yes | 2 | 8/9/15 | |
|
Review by
flyguy
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/10/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Love visiting down in the springs, with all the military bases down there it seems there are always willing, pretty young ladies. Took a chance on Chrystal, love her body type, setup was a breeze, did not rush me and had a fantastic rate. Her utf was a little brief but overall had a great time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||