Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

24401 - 24450 of 42829

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Amber Allure Dial Soap Boy Denver Yes 133 3/17/17
Review by Dial Soap Boy (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/16/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nice girl and a real GFE. She makes you feel quite comfortable, as she is very friendly and great at convo. Nice apartment at her Thornton location. Check out her website--it will fill you in on everything. She keeps her schedule up-to-date on there also. Her website does claim you can be rough.....nothing wrong with that. Go say Hi.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD-38-43
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa logan-4633 the.data.suggests Denver Yes 146 3/17/17
Review by the.data.suggests (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/12/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: LISA seems to enjoy our time together as much as i do! I've been seeing her frequently. Very responsive. Very committed to my satisfaction. A very nice person. Treat her nice!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-30-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lalababez601 Richard Stone Denver Yes 31 3/16/17
Review by Richard Stone (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/24/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow. I've been just starting to feel my way into this hobby, and have been wanting to rendezvous with Lala for quite some time, but hadn't been able to get our schedules to align. Finally I was able to work something out, and she completely blew me away, granted I've only seen a handful of BP providers prior to her. She was completely Genuine, personable, and hot. She was running a bit late, but was prudent on keeping me informed prior, and she more than made up for it staying even longer past schedule than she ran late. She's beautiful; However, she's even more fun than she is pretty, and its very evident she loves what she does. I'm trying to set up another meeting ASAP, I encourage you to as well.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Magical mia Richard Stone Denver Yes 1 3/16/17
Review by Richard Stone (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/17/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Mia a few times now, only once for a significant hour though. The rest she was great about just sneaking in a short meeting between my obligations. She's really cool, personable, and is even better looking in person. She has a pretty great taste in gangsta rap, and is just fun to be around. Definitely recommend getting around to seeing her, although don't expect to get any extra time from what was planned. Otherwise I will definitely be returning because she is a sweet gal.


Age: 20 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa logan-4633 Darkknight89 Denver Yes 146 3/16/17
Review by Darkknight89 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/10/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw that Lisa was running a special and decided to reach out. She got back to me quickly and we set up an appointment. Her incall was nice and comfortable, she welcomed me in with a hug and a kiss. She led me to the bed and after asking what I like, we got started. She kept things nice and slow with lots of kissing and was really responsive when I tasted her. She cleaned me up with a warm towel and we chatted about random things until it was time to go. It was really relaxing, which is exactly what I needed after my week at work. I don't think her pictures do her justice, she is more gorgeous in person, smelled great, is easy going. I'm looking forward to seeing her again!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-30-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa logan-4633 m.stache Denver Yes 146 3/16/17
Review by m.stache (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/2/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a girl. Very passionate, sweet, enthusiastic and fun girl to spend time with. Lisa is a true GFE. Nice incall. DATY was fresh and responsive and would have loved to lasted longer but her CG O popped my buttons. Will be seeing her again soon.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-30-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sierra8066 lewd5050 Colorado Springs Yes 18 3/16/17
Review by lewd5050 (69 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/15/17, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I see Sierra pretty often. She knew I was interested in a two girl appointment so when I contacted her this time she offered to invite over her non-pro girlfriend. It was awesome. These two ladies rocked my world!! Lots and lots of double bbbj, from many different angles. Lots of Daty and dato. One riding cowgirl and one riding my face for a while the switch. So much fun. The finish happened while sierras perfect little friend was riding me in Asian CG, just pounding away on me, and Sierra was deep kissing the crap out of me. Fantasy fulfilled. The girls said the were gonna try to work together one day a week. Count me in.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 28C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tantrika chickenfri303 Boulder Yes 21 3/16/17
Review by chickenfri303 (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/9/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is very different experience than the usual FBSM - she is very much into the Trantra! She has private studio that included a shower, and request that you shower before the session and then after. She is not a clock watcher at all and is really want you to have the full FBSM/Tantra experience. Here pictures are her and she is very cute and petit. Read her profile for she hits on all the activities listed.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28-24-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leigh5280 TonySoprano Denver Yes 50 3/16/17
Review by TonySoprano (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/3/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy set up thru P411. Leigh opened the door with a smile. Candles and music in the background. Fun attractive lady with big breasts.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicolette Marie Benson Denver Yes 48 3/16/17
Review by Benson (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/16/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Spring is in the air and I had the opportunity to get out of the office for some much needed playtime. I took a chance on a new girl that just started advertising... and boy am I glad I did! There's no denying from her photos that Nicolette has an awesome body, but when I walked in the room I was awestruck by the beauty of her face. Dark shoulder length hair, piercing eyes and that body quickly converted fantasy expectations into reality! She greeted me with a nice kiss and a hug and after chatting for a few minutes to get aquainted I followed her into the bedroom. Nicolette is a real sweetheart! I'll keep the details as a private memory between her and I, but she was very well skilled at all of the listed activities... once again turning my fantasy date into reality! I'm kicking myself thay I only booked the half hour... something to rectify on my next visit! Nicolette is a keeper so be good to her!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30B-21-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NaughtyMorgan fresnonative Denver Yes 43 3/16/17
Review by fresnonative (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/13/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had an awseome time with Morgan on her first evening in town. Probably the most attractive of all the asian providers I've seen and a body built for sin! From start to finish(es), Morgan pampered and treated me like a king. Who was I to say no? :-) I'll be looking forward to seeing her again on her next trip through Denver.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ArMani-8841 nyguy-7619 Denver Yes 33 3/16/17
Review by nyguy-7619 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/13/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Armani earlier in the week and had an outstandjng time. She's a very beautiful woman and easy to talt to. I found myself inmediately at ease with her which isn't typical of me when seeing someone for the first time. I knew going into the appointment that all activities were performed safely with a cover. My preference is for bbbj but she had such great reviews that I had to see what she was all about. Believe me... she did not let me down and I couldnt tell the difference. I'll be back to see her again. Highly recommended!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Casey Williams buff Denver Yes 12 3/15/17
Review by buff (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/14/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a nice time. Easy to get to incall location. She aims to please. Very active I will return.


Age: 49 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RubyFox spiceup Denver Yes 88 3/15/17
Review by spiceup (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/11/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Dixie is for a perfect GFE. We enjoyed session so much. Contacted Dixie on TOB and met her in a upscale hotel. After a little talk and sweet hug Dixie walked me to the bed. Started with LFK and clothes quickly came off. She is passionate and enjoys sex. She started with some wonderful bbbj. Went on to DATY, 69, CG and ended up with miss. After a little rest and some conversation, she started again by rubbing on and with BBBJ. Went on to Doggy and finished off with COM. She is just the right girl for GFE.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sasha_Fierce coloradojj Boulder Yes 16 3/15/17
Review by coloradojj (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/9/17
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sasha is a great girl always fun and very accommodating. Nice incall location with fun had by all.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: N/A-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aubrey Linnea bkingret Denver Yes 61 3/15/17
Review by bkingret (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/11/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I don't get to do this as often as I like, so when I do I am thankful that it is for someone like Aubrey. She is a testament to why we do this. Found myself available and her ad/reviews were stellar. Easy screening with references led to quick setup. Very nice incall in DTC. She nailed everything spot-on: conversation, skills, timing, when to pause and when to ramp up. It honestly felt like we had known each other for awhile and had just clicked. While it was a short visit, she somehow made it feel like we had been on a long date where we truly got to know each other a little. And that body... its tight, smooth and flawless. Wow. I will anxiously await her return and repeat visit. Thanks Aubrey!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-26-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sweetmyapie Blackthorn Boulder Yes 4 3/14/17
Review by Blackthorn (44 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/13/17
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Mya was able to see me on relatively short notice in a very nice incall in North Denver. All the other reviews were for the most part accurate. It was a fun time and I left satisfied like her ad stated. Will repeat!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Marcie jparis303 Denver Yes 24 3/14/17
Review by jparis303 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/14/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Miss Marcie is smoking hot! Very tight, flexible body and pretty face. But it's her feminine, bubbly demeanor that puts her over the top. She appears to truly enjoy what she does and she's good at it too. I had a great time and will likely be seeing her again the next time she's in town.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-22-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
madison may Jblazeman123 Denver Yes 25 3/14/17
Review by Jblazeman123 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/11/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Madison is truly a gem --- friendly, beautiful and sweet. She is a wonderful full service provider. Definitely recommend. Hope you come back to Denver soon!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sierra8066 fmr_racerCOS Colorado Springs Yes 18 3/14/17
Review by fmr_racerCOS (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/14/17, 2 Girl Show
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up my appointment the day prior due to scheduling issues and Sierra was more than willing to accommodate. She met me with a warm hug and to my surprise she had a smoking hot friend with her in her mid twentys. Through our conversation she mentioned her recent run in with the law that resulted in some missed appointments. Coupled with the fact she looks good and has a firm body, however it is obvious she has some life miles, my big and little brains compromised on fbsm with both girls although the full menu was available. Another note the review states sierras breasts are inhanced, however that is literally only half true since she had one implant removed. Sierra and Maddie are very skilled at what they do and I may repeat with Sierra in a pinch, but realistically I would see Maddie again with no questions asked.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 28C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Armani Peterson300 Denver No Show 1 3/14/17
Review by Peterson300 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/12/17
Time: 3 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Waited for 3 hours. Obviously had been double or triple booked. Drove a long way to see her. Not even the courtesy to meet and say sorry. Changed her requirements for references as an excuse. No requirements were posted in her ad. By far the most unprofessional individual I have ever come across. I would highly recommend avoiding her at all costs.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elliott Nichols Ganadan12 Denver Yes 6 3/14/17
Review by Ganadan12 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/13/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It has been a while since I have posted a review as I have slowed down a bit in my hobbying and typically see just a couple of ATF regulars. After seeing Ellie's ad and reading the couple of reviews, I decided I would go see her. Now I am left with the feeling that this might have been a costly error as it will be hard not to go visit her at least once a week. It is very rare to find someone in the hobby like Ellie. Think girl next door meets hottie at the club. First off, she is beautiful. She has a phenomenal body, beautiful face, and gorgeous eyes. But what brings it all together is her personality. She is very easy to talk to, down to earth, and really seems to be having a good time. There is no phoniness here. She is just a total pleasure to spend time with. Don't get me wrong, her skills are top notch. But that isn't what sets her apart. She is the total package. I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with her and will definitely repeat.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Barbi DeerTay Denver Yes 119 3/14/17
Review by DeerTay (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/12/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a pretty tight schedule, rather than taking "matters into my own hands" I thought I'd see a new provider. Barbi has stellar reviews so I thought what the heck. Set up was a breeze, she was able to see me on a short notice, sent her my references and she sent me her address, nice hotel. She greeted me at the door wearing nothing but a smile, and a towel which she quickly lost. We made small chit chat and we got right down to business, due to my schedule I knew I wasn't gonna have a lot of time to play so a BJ was inlay for me, this lady has a magical mouth, slow and passionate, before I knew it I had CIM, she took it all, she's a champ! Hopefully I'll have a little more time in my schedule to play a little longer. There's a reason she has over 50+ reviews! She's a doll and I enjoyed our time together!


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Black Warm Tongue Denver Yes 3 3/14/17
Review by Warm Tongue (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/10/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Amber last week. She does not go by Amber anymore- She used a different name when I was with her. Text to set up appointment. (Which was a bit of a chore) ...just call. Trust me. Basic local directions...call when you get there. Hotel, not a upscale office in Cherry Creek. I almost didn't go in. ( I hate this kind of bait n switch ). When I talked with her on the phone she did state she offered nurturing massage. ( So I figured it was not what I was REALLY wanting ) Door opened, and it was the lady in the picture. Just as beautiful- and tall. With her two dogs. Lucky I am a dog person. She talked during the whole massage ( except the last 15 minutes ) Offered me some water and off I went. The massage was pretty good, but she definitely is not a trained mousse. Sounds like she travels from town to town....often. I probably won't go back unless her advertisement changes the menu.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Measurements: N/A-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aubrey Linnea odb Denver Yes 61 3/14/17
Review by odb (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/12/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Hottie! Wow-incredible on all fronts and the rear is even better! Highly recommend you fly where she is if necessary.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-26-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ceeci 2+ robtani Denver Yes 6 3/14/17
Review by robtani (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/11/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had some initial problems in setting up a time, text-reply-hear nothing for a few hours, then she texts me-I reply-hear nothing, but a few hours later she calls, offers an apology and says she having the old phone trouble. I almost say no but she says here's my address, room #, when can you come over? Thankfully, I did...great young lady, tall, athletic body whose pictures don't do her justice. She greets me at the door in a great sexy outfit, some kisses and into the bed..excellent utf, daty and any fs position I asked for. When we finish she kisses and cuddles up and says I can have a second shot due to the scheduling problems, bit I was good with one. So she gives me a brief massage and I call it a night. Really nice time with a bright, attractive young lady...I recommend you see her if you get a chance.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30-30-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Kay bartmargolis Denver Yes 7 3/14/17
Review by bartmargolis (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/9/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sweet, Sexy and Hot! What else can I say. I contacted Kay last week after discovering that my 1st choice of provider was out of town... and I couldn't be happier with the decision. After a quick verification, we set up an appointment. The following day, Kay showed up at my location. She greeted me at the door, dressed to kill, with a nice kiss and hug.  I'm always a little nervous when meeting with a new provider for the first time. Sensing this, Kay sat me down for a couple of minutes and we had a very pleasent conversation. She put me completely at ease!  At this point, she took charge of the situation. It's obvious that Kay really enjoys and knows what she's doing. From start to finish, full service doesn't begin to describe what she is all about. She started with BBBJ. Daty was clean and fresh... some of the best I've ever tasted. After a few minutes, the cover went on and we moved through a host of my favorite positions (mish, cg, K9). It was hard to tell which was her favorite because she was very enthusiastic about them all. I can't wait to see what other positions we can try next time! I still consider myself somewhat of a "newbie", perhaps I don't have much to compare to, but it was one of the best experiences I ever had. I'm already planning on when I can meet with her again.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Goddessknows Trucker Denver Yes 2 3/14/17
Review by Trucker (32 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/5/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: First time poster long time lurker. I've seen a fair number of ladies in my day but this lady might be the sexiest. She was super nice, very busty and had easily the hottest kitty I have seen in a while. After a two call set up I arrived at her in call up north. The location is easy to find and her set up is a little odd but once you are inside she has a nice place. The session started off with some nice conversation and a cocktail. After a little while her clothes came completely off and I was dumbfounded with her body. She looks like your normal 40 something milf next door but once her clothes come off she has all the goods! I love big floppy tits and Goddess has a great set. Her boobs are not too big or too saggy, they are just right from every angle. The rest of her body is curvy and perfect in all the imperfect ways. She is that perfect big Boobed Milf type with a super cute face. After spending what seemed like forever enjoying her body goddess spread her legs to unveil the hottest kitty I've seen in a while. She is very pink, has perfect lips, smelled great and tastes even better. I spent most of my time between her legs in disbelief about how lucky I was to be there! I can't say enough about how hot she is "down there". Al activities were provided with a great deal of enthusiasm and concern for my happiness. She even let me pop twice and would have allowed for more if time permitted. She was mulitorgasmic and very accomodating and encouraging. She is newer to the game but not new to knowing how to please! I had a great time and will be back for more! It sounds like there is even the possibility of an available threesome.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Genie.Luxe Husker12 Denver Yes 8 3/13/17
Review by Husker12 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/9/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Safe incall. Nice cfs cbj session. She is sweet, hot, and has a bangin' ass. Will repeat.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Gianna Perez MrRanger Denver Yes 6 3/13/17
Review by MrRanger (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/4/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Gianna was awesome! She has a great personality and did everything she could to make me feel more comfortable as I was insanely nervous. Beautiful face that is sweet but still very sexy. Her body is killer, the view from behind is phenomenal and there was nothing like grabbing her slim waist. Gianna's BJ skills are out of this world, easliy top 3 all-time. No performance issue she cant handle. Again Super cool girl real down to earth. I would highly recommend !


Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Genie.Luxe tm001973 Denver Yes 8 3/13/17
Review by tm001973 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/25/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Lola/Genie multiple times. She is just as she looks in her pictures. She has a gorgeous face and absolutely great body. I don't believe she is GFE, but that is never what I am looking for so I am not 100% sure. We chatted a little after the session and then I went on my way. Also keep in mind, that it appears she always changes her phone number.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Gianna Perez Oclarki Denver Yes 6 3/13/17
Review by Oclarki (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/1/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up a short notice appt with Gianna through p411. She was very accommodating. Arrived at incall and was greeted by a smoking hot curvy beauty. She has gorgeous thick hair. We got comfortable and enjoyed a nice vocal session. She was enthusiastic the whole time. Very cool girl and fun to be with


Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
kittybabe soulflyer Denver Yes 24 3/13/17
Review by soulflyer (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/26/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a fantastic Sunday afternoon delight with Kitty. Setting up and scheduling was a breeze, even for me being a noob. She was very responsive and clear. Once I arrived, she texted me details and I went to her in-call location which is very comfortable. I opted for the lap dance/fbsm combo package. The dances were super sexy, which set the stage for the massage. Kitty has great hands and skin and loves great smelling oils. She didn't rush at all and let me dictate the pace of everything. After an amazing finish, we cuddled for a few with great conversation. She's very intelligent, sweet and easy to hang out with. Her photos are 100% accurate. I highly recommend visiting her if you get the chance.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JezzikaRabbit davebaker17 Colorado Springs Yes 27 3/13/17
Review by davebaker17 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/24/17
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jezzika was great. She arrived quickly and with short notice. She was very nicely dressed and greeted me with a smile and nice personality. She has a sexy body and a cute smile. We didn't spend a lot of time getting to know each other. Instead, she started with a relaxing massage for a few minutes and then we moved into more fun stuff. Excellent oral skills, very flexible and willing to try different positions. Jezzika was very fun to be with and made me feel like I was in charge, but in a genuine and satisfying way. I think we both enjoyed ourselves and I would definitely recommend her to anyone.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jade Roxanne-9075 jparis303 Denver Yes 12 3/13/17
Review by jparis303 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/1/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jade is super sexy. She's rail thin and looks even better than in her pictures. We started off with a BBBJ and then to doggie and by the time I got around to mish I couldn't hold on any longer that was that. Very intense and very satisfied! She's is as tight as they come because she clearly works out all the time. She's nice and laid-back. Treat her right, fellas, you'll want to have her around once you've given her a shot.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-28-29
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DarrienAmor jparis303 Denver Yes 4 3/13/17
Review by jparis303 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/2/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Darrien is smoking hot! Super tight body and incredible curves. She's in her early 20s and it shows! I couldn't wait to get down to business. She gave me a show and covered BJ, then to with mish, CG and finished with doggie. She loves what she does and it shows. I'll see her again when she comes back.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Synful Natasha Raymann69 Denver Yes 55 3/13/17
Review by Raymann69 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/1/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Natasha at La Quinta. Easy and quick verification. She answered the door and was exactly what the pictures showed. Got a great hug. Got undressed and we went straight to business. She had great bbbj. She was into it and was good at what she did. I had a quick 30 min session. She offered me msog I got 3 pops off. If I could have went more she was accommodating in the time period. She's clean safe and legit. Small spinner nice body


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
aileenxoxo ImJustSaying Denver Yes 23 3/13/17
Review by ImJustSaying (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/10/17
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Aileen will be in town for a short week. Pre screen through p411. Easy instructions to incall. Did the above activities with tons of enthusiasm. She was quite a joy to talk to as well. Overall I would see her again in a heartbeat if she comes into town again.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jordyn Lovely bytor2112 Denver Yes 50 3/13/17
Review by bytor2112 (50 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/12/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Finally meet Jordyn what can I say what other reviews had said about her!! She has a very bubbly personality she greeted me with a big hug she meet me outside because the hotel I meet her at was brand new and you need a key card to get in very nice hotel like I said brand new room was very nice Jordyn is very giving she a blast next time I going to do the full hr a definite yes on her


Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-30-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leximay69 Caged Hawk Pueblo Yes 4 3/13/17
Review by Caged Hawk (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/30/17
Time: 30 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Lexi is extremely soft. Her skin is smooth and extremely fun to touch. She is shy at first, but once she gets to know you she will be more open. Her soft skin is truly amazing! You will not be disappointed with her "tight" spot.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TrystinTrimble the.data.suggests Denver Yes 58 3/13/17
Review by the.data.suggests (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/11/17
Time: 3 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Unique. Wow! Unexpected variety and enthusiasm. Unlike any other provider I know. If you like to give as well as receive pleasure, then you may be a candidate for her. If you want something off the scale and new, try this special, kind person. YMMV, but my mileage was crazy good!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Gray Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonStar sport Denver Yes 131 3/13/17
Review by sport (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/10/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I only write reviews when I have an exceptional experience. Madison was an exceptional experience. She has a great body, nice skin and beautiful face. You will love here perfect breasts and oral skills. If you want an first class experience give Madison a call.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 44DD-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JessicaRabbit mustangsally Boulder Yes 73 3/13/17
Review by mustangsally (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/12/17
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lexi is a living doll. A tiny thing, probably under 5 feet (without the heels). Pretty face. Answered the door in a thin black cover, greeted me, and after very little small talk got to business. She's got really nice 'going down' skills, and an amazing body. Young, firm, curvy, and enjoyable. Recommended!


Age: 25 Ethnicity: Native American Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Hair Color: Light Brown Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32B-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
HeavenlyBellaCO pfunk Denver Yes 63 3/12/17
Review by pfunk (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/10/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Bella was a joy to spend time with. She started with some DFK, right after "hello". It just got better from there. She has a wonderful curvy body, amazing lips and mouth, and enjoys oral, a lot. Beautiful face! I think she bears a strong resemblance to San-dra Bul-lock.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-29-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Velvet Valentine Sonny Corninthos Denver Yes 85 3/12/17
Review by Sonny Corninthos (50 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/11/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It was great to see Velvet again. She is always so much fun to spend time with. We both enjoyed all the activities above, and the conversation; along with cuddling was also immensely enjoyed. If you have not seen Velvet yet, then quite frankly you are missing out on having a great experience with a great person. Thank you for a wonderful Saturday evening Velvet! S. Corninthos


Age: 42 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Skyler5086 geodog-BANNED Denver So-So 1 3/11/17
Review by geodog-BANNED (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/11/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: No Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, fake pictures

Experience Description: Supposed to be 60 min Nuru with FS, but bad massage, and no passion or affection. No kissing, no oral. Strange affect and hard to even engage in conversation. 3-G's all the way. In and out in less than 30 min. Says she is new and she may have some potential as she is pretty with a nice build, although pictures are only a general representation. Won't repeat.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
madison may new2hobbying Denver Yes 25 3/11/17
Review by new2hobbying (77 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/9/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Miss Madison thank for living up to all the wonderful reviews. It was a pleasure to be in your company and I had great time not only the adult activities but the overall experience. I really appreciate feeling very comfortable like we were previous lovers and your kissing was exceptional. Thank you!!!!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Annalise Anjou cuddlybear99 Fort Collins Yes 62 3/11/17
Review by cuddlybear99 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/10/17
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met up with Annalise after P411 exchange, hotel in FTC, for a morning session. Setup through txt, usual exchange, room # when I got to the hotel. Had to wait a few minutes because of a snafu with housekeeping, but with that out of the way proceeded with all services above expectation! Annalise is a petite little thing, tight in all the right places. Definitely prettier than her pics... and it was all that more fantastic as she looks just like an old flame. She had O's in several positions with a fantastic K9 release for me. Wow. Quick shower and I was on my way with a BIG grin on my face. She's a keeper!


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rosalyn-BANNED Katman Denver Yes 15 3/11/17
Review by Katman (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/9/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Rosalyn is definitely one of the cutest little pixies I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Tiny, toned, soft, smooth and tasty as hell... We met at her DTC incall for an extremely enjoyable hour and I'm looking forward to seeing her again in the future!


Age: 21 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-22-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Gabby-3087 1 TheOlderGentleman Colorado Springs Yes 8 3/11/17
Review by TheOlderGentleman (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/11/17
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met this attractive young lady at her very comfortable incall on the north side of the Springs on a Saturday morning. Gabby (working under the name Ajay on BP) is a tall brunette with a trim figure, lovely medium-sized breasts, and a shapely ass. Her pictures are accurate - she is a good-looking woman in her 20s. We started our session with some untranslated French, which she does very well, before moving on to some vigorous fs, enjoyed by all. Without going into details, some of the reviews here have dinged Gabby, unfairly in my view, for not providing a type of service that she doesn't claim to provide. She is not a GFE/PSE, she is not going to gaze into your eyes and smooch you for an hour or break the furniture by leaping up and down on you like a gymnast. (At least, she didn't do those things with me.) She's a fun time in the sheets, with a nice body and good skills. She enjoys what she does and she's good at it. She isn't a strict clockwatcher; I didn't feel pressured to get done and get out. She was pleasant company and good in bed. That is more than enough. Definitely recommend.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: