Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

22951 - 23000 of 42829

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
LaurenB chewey Denver Yes 116 8/28/17
Review by chewey (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is the second time I've met Lauren. She is a sweet and sensual girl, always ready to please. She gives one of the best bbbjs I've experienced. All activities were performed with energy and vigor. She then worked my cock with her hands and mouth until I shot my load onto her tongue. Awesome session!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Liliane Rousseau bigdog Denver Yes 92 8/28/17
Review by bigdog (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/3/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is the 2nd time I've seen this milf! I showed up and she was wearing a black, tight, short dress with fishnet stockings and high heels. She gave me a hot kiss, and slid down and took matters in hand, and mouth, so to speak. She's the epitome of sexy and what a g/f should be like. You're missing out of you don't hit her up...you won't be disappointed!


Age: 47 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Violet Lovely Funguy Fort Collins Yes 48 8/28/17
Review by Funguy (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/17
Time: 2 hrs Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Did a 2 hour session with Violet, we started with having some drinks and talked for a while so we could get to know each other, found her very interesting to talk to, after s couple of drinks we both got in the mood and the fun started, it was none stop for a good hour and we both enjoyed it very much, details between the two of us , but it was a very gfe like session with lots of pleasing,would recommend and will repeat!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 42DDD-35-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AveryTheDream Johnnyvegas Denver Yes 32 8/28/17
Review by Johnnyvegas (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/17
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: From set-up to communication, to time spent, absolutely amazing. My new Favorite!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily Jordan kawirider5 Denver Yes 120 8/28/17
Review by kawirider5 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/25/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had the pleasure of seeing Emily for the first time yesterday morning. What a lovely lady and experience. Her profile pictures do not do her justice. Previous reviews are all very accurate. Appointment setup via text and a light screening. Her incall is in the RiNo district, unassuming and comfortable. We had long conversations during the session about her love of horses, cats and dogs. As well as human natures and how we are all just animals at the root. I really enjoy getting to know her and the conversations felt like talking to an old friend. All in all one of the best FBSM experience for me. And I will definitely be repeating.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Layne Jane funtimes50 Denver Yes 45 8/28/17
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I called Layne and we set up an appointment for later in the day. She gave me great directions to an easy apartment. Good parking and clean place. She showed me to the massage room (bedroom) and asked me to get onto the bed. I asked to start by giving before she rubbed me. Layne smiled and said, sure. I touched her back lightly and worked to relieve all her tension. Soon, I was experiencing some tension so she quickly grabbed me and took care to rub me right. Very fun and exciting. Very reasonable for the great time together. She is kind, gentle and playful.  Her number may bring up Heidi Cruz's info, but don't let that throw you (they are good friends)


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Raine-7379 wglide2003 Denver Yes 77 8/27/17
Review by wglide2003 (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/25/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted Raine through P411 and she responded almost immediately, she is a great communicator. Met at her incall in Lone Tree, nice hotel. Met me at the door in revealing lingerie. Her body is great and it is evident she really takes care of herself. We disrobed and lots of body to body contact with an abundance of DFK, she is a wonderful kisser. On with the show, she demonstrated her ability to produce a down-pour and I couldn't wait for the activities stimulating her unique abilities. I was not disappointed and others will not be either. In short, I highly recommend this lovely lady and will see her again.


Age: 48 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
HeavenlyBellaCO Shaggs3058 Denver Yes 63 8/27/17
Review by Shaggs3058 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time with Bella, She is a true GFE and very enthusiastic in all the activities again. She has a great personality to top it off. Thank you for a good time Miss Bella!


Age: 42 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chrissy 1hapyfeller Denver Yes 43 8/27/17
Review by 1hapyfeller (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/19/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: August was unusual because being older I don't get this horny! What is great is to have seen Chrissy before. We've gotten to know each other, and this helps us to better communicate what my wants and needs are. She is a pleasure to see, have fun, maybe share a drink. Then proceed to the delights of pleasure! Variety is the spice of life... Chrissy brings her experience and expertise to the pleasure table. We both enjoy whether it's CBJ, DATY, Doggie or Cowgirl. This makes the experience more interesting and exhausting. Chrissy presence makes the difference and the perfect go to girl. Enjoy as I did.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Matchless Mei Mei 2milesgone Denver Yes 1 8/27/17
Review by 2milesgone (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/25/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is a really sweet, sexy and slightly curvier Asian woman that I would highly recommend. She is very careful, which is good, and it didn't take away from the experience.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marissa-4442 briscorp1 Denver Yes 9 8/27/17
Review by briscorp1 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/25/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Marissa's profile popped up and I was immediately interested as curvy, long-haired brunettes are just my shot of tequila. It was apparent from the sporadic dates of her reviews that she indulges this part-time. But don't let that discourage you. She is sexy, enthusiastic, and delightfully skilled. After exchanging a few texts and a verification phone call, we confirmed the date. Marissa was on top of it throughout this process, very professional and friendly (even a little naughty), and I knew I would be in good hands. When I reached her in-call I was quite pleased. Her place is private, comfortable, and has all the amenities including mood lighting, candles, and music. But the best feature of all was Marissa herself. She is sexy, attractive, and engaging with a pair of absolutely gorgeous breasts (if you're not careful, you'll spend an inordinate amount of time on them). She's also experienced a lot in life and this lends to her significant intellectual and emotional depth. If you enjoy interesting conversation before or after your main course, you're in luck. Best of all, she enjoys kissing and loves to fuck. I look forward to seeing Marissa again, and recommend her highly.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40C-35-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maggie Maddix Chaz4u Denver Yes 156 8/27/17
Review by Chaz4u (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/26/17
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sorry I waited so long to see Maggie. Not only is she a VERY beautiful young lady, but she's bright, easy-going, incredibly sexy and willing to please. Excellent company, reliable, and sweet as hell! Everything a GFE is supposed to be!! Can't wait to see her again. Thanks Maggie!! You are my new all-time favorite!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Charlotte Bingley Thecoach Pueblo Yes 2 8/27/17
Review by Thecoach (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/15/17
Time: 1 hr Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is a great lady makes you feel comfortable and at ease with her personality. She is a true GFE very passionate and very connected. I have seen her a few times now and plan on seeing her again. Treat her well and you will be treated great!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Violet Lovely Long fellow Fort Collins Yes 48 8/26/17
Review by Long fellow (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/10/17
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This girl was awesome and good at what she does I opted for a hour of BBBJs and they were great she was a lot of fun!!!!! we did meet in Longmont FYI


Age: 24 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 42DDD-35-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elara soulflyer Boulder Yes 67 8/26/17
Review by soulflyer (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/26/17
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I'm so glad I called Elara. After a couple txt for screening, she showed up at my house right on time. We hung out for a few to get to know each other, then we went upstairs and took each other's clothes off. She is so friggin hot, she's from Russia but she's been in the states long enough that you wouldn't even notice, except for the accent. We had so much fun! She's super careful and clean which I totally love and respect. I can't wait to see her again.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Stephanie Taylor DPrice303 Denver Yes 19 8/26/17
Review by DPrice303 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/25/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Stephanie is amazing! I'm new to all of this and she was very calming and relaxing before we started. Definitely glad I was able to see her this time she was here in Denver. I highly recommend you spend time with her if you have the chance. Gorgeous, sexy, classy and more!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
HeavenlyBellaCO Jlarson7151 Denver Yes 63 8/26/17
Review by Jlarson7151 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/18/17
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have wanted to see Bella for a while and finally made it happen..and wow was it great. She makes your work a bit in to get cleared which I actually like. I actually saw her twice in one weekend. Our session at her place was amazing. She greeted me with such passionate kisses. She loves to kiss and it's truly a skill. She gave me a wonderful massage...teasing along the way and then on the flip we turned up the passion and all I can say is you better be ready. Her skills, her squirting, and how she makes you feel is as good as anyone. She love to receive as well. Bella is quite special and a wonderful person. I would recommend her to anyone.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Casey Pearls jacarots33445 Denver Yes 47 8/26/17
Review by jacarots33445 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/28/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Meeting with Casey was above and beyond expectations. She goes out of her way to make you feel completely relaxed and comfortable during the entire session. I would definitely recommend her.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40D-30-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
EmberRain Stayfitla Western Slope Yes 9 8/26/17
Review by Stayfitla (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/17
Time: 1 hr Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The massage was great and really good timing for it too. Definitely a great woman to be around. Has a good head on her shoulders and definitely knows how to keep her customers very happy. Would I go back for another round? Already did. And will likely go back for as long as I or she are in the same area. She's said it before and it's accurate - she is addictive. A very beautiful girl who keeps her body lean and strong - not like some of those other girls who post up pics where they're hot and then you meet them and heavier than they let on. This girl is a hottie. She has a similar look to Kirsten Dunst, but definitely prettier. It's definitely a great hands on experience and she looks great in everything and out of everything ;-) The sexiest massage you could get in this town. I left very pleased.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lizzy Pink Trucker Denver Yes 38 8/26/17
Review by Trucker (32 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/25/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Lizzie at her private upscale incall in south west Lakewood. She has a full time job but I was lucky enough to be able to schedule with her a week ahead of time. Her place is nice and very tidy. Lizzie has a banging body IMHO. She has huge natural boobs, sexy thighs and a great butt! She has a pretty face and beautiful blue eyes. Her pictures on TOB and IG are very accurate. Incidentally Lizzie's IG page is a great follow. All service were done with enthusiasm and were very enjoyable. I could have stayed and touched here boobs forever but unfortunently we both had to get on with our night. The DATY was super fun and the cowgirl with those huge boobs in my face was quite the experience. She has as nice of tits as I've ever seen in person! I had a great time and hope to see Lizzie again soon.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
HeavenlyBellaCO pointymoustache Auburn Yes 63 8/26/17
Review by pointymoustache (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/17
Time: 1 hr Location: AuburnIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: WOW! I've been with at least 100 women and NEVER have I been with a woman who loves and enjoys sex more. She likes both giving and receiving. To say she was enthusiastic is a gross a understatement.. I asked about her squirting and was showered with her squirt. It was sweet, plentiful and not urine! To begin there was a nice massage w t h both of us covered with coconut body rub. It was all over both of us a great feeling. Her BBBJ was very energetic. I have never had woman with stronger pussy mussels. She climaxed several times and she pushed the toy out despite my efforts to keep it in! No matter your age 19 to 80 she is prepared. WE ended with a mutual warm shower. She presented me with a mint and sent me on my way.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Misa_Baby coking Denver Yes 78 8/26/17
Review by coking (70 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Every now and then I like to find a new FBSM provider...Misa is that new girl and wow is she great. Although not the best massage, it was VERY relaxing and just what I needed. Made me feel great all around through the session. She's also very sweet, but I can sense that kinky naughty side to her too ;) .....anyway, great time spent and definitely will have to go back sometime for the Misa Special!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-22-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
HollyMarie pfunk Denver Yes 4 8/26/17
Review by pfunk (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/25/17
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Holly was very easy to schedule with, via P411 and text. She had to guide me to the exact location, over the phone, as I was a bit lost. She even came down to the front of the building to meet me! She looks exactly like her pictures. Kind, patient, beautiful face, really intelligent, sexy, curvy body, amazing conversationalist, and a joy to be with. What a wonderful visit! If you like pretty, tall, curvy girls, with excellent skills, I recommend Holly!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 42DDD-34-48
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cayla Cabela Fanboy13 Denver Yes 74 8/25/17
Review by Fanboy13 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my first time and I picked the right lady. She was very supportive of my needs. She's a tiny delight.


Age: 47 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
April-1924 Monkeybutt Denver Yes 1 8/25/17
Review by Monkeybutt (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/15/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: April is a pretty petite asian independent who really knows how to perform a proper massage. She is also very easy to talk to and made me feel very comfortable. Services are first rate and the finish was excellent. I would like to be a regular, but unfortunately she is leaving for another sate at the end of the month.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Samantha Finesse AwiLson91 Denver Yes 22 8/25/17
Review by AwiLson91 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great time had and really enjoyed the FBSM she took her time and apply the right amount of pressure. On the flip she teased and touch so gently was such a turn on. Really enjoyed the dirty talk as well. Highly recommend if you enjoy prostate and want someone easy to talk to and GREAT personality not to mention her out standing physical assets. Definitely will repeat.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Liliane Rousseau cbp345 Denver Yes 92 8/25/17
Review by cbp345 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/24/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sapphire was fantastic! Set up was easy with references and she was incredibly sexy and inviting the second I walked in, wasting no time to offer me a drink, and making our way into her bedroom. She asked me to lay on my back and relax, which I gladly did as she rubbed hot oil on my body while massaging me and providing some hands free licking in all the right places. Sapphire is incredibly sexy and fun. Never has anyone checked in as much as Sapphire to ensure she was on point with all activities (not that she needed to because she was spot on with making all the right moves in all the right places). Sapphire was exceptional with her communication from setup to finish, was super clean, and her appearance was stunning in person. I will definitely be back to see Sapphire soon!


Age: 47 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vicky-7068 T999 Colorado Springs Rip-Off 1 8/25/17
Review by T999 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/17
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Rip-Off Recommend?: No Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have been watching the Vicky ad for awhile and finally set a date. 1st Red Flag was she is at one of the worst hotels in town. She and her pimp can afford better. I now know I am going to have to ask the providers ahead of time because this is the second time I have encountered this. Normally it is not an issue. After about 5 minutes in she informed me anything else was I objected and told her that was unfair and then she texted her pimp. Thankfully nothing escalated, however I would avoid her like a plague. Here is the text of her ad, she is frequently in Colorado Springs. I'm Vicky! Hey GUYS ???????????? Beautiful blonde hair Ready to have some Fun?????????? Let me be your Company ?????? SAFTEY IS A MUST??No exceptions???? 100% AS advertised, I'm Am The REAL Deal???? Sexy, With A Perfect Mixture Of Beauty & Personality??? ????•100% Irresistibly Sweet ????• Beautiful Body & Face ????• 100% Safe Call???? or text???? (646) 948-7068


Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lola Montez patskiman Boulder Yes 8 8/25/17
Review by patskiman (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/12/17
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was looking for some Latin zest and found Lola's Post on TOB. She was close by and gave her a call. She replied that she was available and after some light screening I made an appointment. Typical two step verification after arriving at her upscale hotel. With only one review I was still a little skeptical yet very intrigued by pictures. When she opened the door to greet me she had a fantastic smile with beautiful Spanish eyes and a golden sand body as her ad stated but much more enticing. We talked some about what I Liked and we began slowly to enjoy each other in adult activities which were pleasing to both of us. I will not list in detail out of respect and discretion. I will say, we both seemed to be very much satisfied with the activities. My hour seemed to fly by in an instant. She was very excited and eager to please and enjoyed herself as well as putting a huge smile on my face. She is definitely a legitimate provider and I am certain if you treat her with care and respect you will not have any regrets. Remember YMMV but I certainly will see her again very soon.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RyleighCOS eatme 69 Colorado Springs Yes 76 8/24/17
Review by eatme 69 (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/17
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my first time with Ryleigh. I had been following her reviews for some time and decided to meet her as I am moving to the Springs. We made a simple connection with a phone call and we met an hour later at her private and clean apartment location. Ryleigh is a nice woman who enjoys getting to know your desires before providing you pleasure that can curl your toes. She has excellent oral skills, knows how to handle "the boys" for maximum effect during this oral session, and can have a bit of a devilish streak if you prompt her to do so (and I did). Ryleigh obviously enjoys her craft and it shows in her willingness to provide you with pleasure and suggest new things to try.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cassie Rose Stagman87 Denver Yes 1 8/24/17
Review by Stagman87 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jackpot! Cassie is young and a delight to be with! She's new to the hobby but we flowed quite nicely! I won't go into details but she is my ATF and I don't have one and I was looking for one! I hope she sticks around so be good to her!


Age: 20 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TiffanyTaylor javajunkie Denver Yes 6 8/24/17
Review by javajunkie (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I finally have some time for myself and Tiffany replied first from my favorites on the other board. I have to say this young lady enjoys what she does and it shows. Setting appointment was easy and fast. She open the door with a tiny little outfit on 6 mile and we started making out. Like a magnet we are both attracted to the others energy and it just continue from there. Her tiny petite body is smooth as silk and her giggle will warm your heart. A must see again provider . I hope you stay in Denver a bit longer.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LeeTaylor004 Mntmanlllp Denver Yes 47 8/24/17
Review by Mntmanlllp (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/23/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Omg! What a sweet lady! Absolutely the girl in pictures, and really a beautiful woman inside and out! Highly recommend seeing Lee !! Thanks babe! See you real soon!!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherry aka Miya bolder1 Denver Yes 119 8/24/17
Review by bolder1 (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Cherry is an incredible lady. She met me with a huge smile, a passionate wet kiss, stripped off her clothes and moved right into the bedroom. Everything she does is top notch. She is sensual & totally focused on my pleasure while still having a great time herself. She gives the most amazing, wet oral - hands on, hands off with constant eye contact with those big beautiful eyes. She brings you just to the edge & then backs off prolonging the ecstasy. Nothing rushed, awkward or mechanical. Pleasant and easy to talk with afterwards. Hot, sensual, wet, smooth, passionate, bubbly, friendly, attentive - Cherry has it all. Highly, highly recommended!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
HeavenlyBellaCO NightMoves Denver Yes 63 8/24/17
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/27/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: * My Lady : Bella Marie Location: Lakewood private in-call Had a lovely low-key unrushed session with Ms Bella Marie. The first thing I noticed about her was her beautiful face. She has great skin complexion with nice thick full lips, straight teeth, perfect jawline and oh those beautiful blue bedroom eyes. If you have not had the privilege of meeting Bella Marie I strongly encourage you do, she is highly recommended.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissAdrianne Troubadour Boulder Yes 96 8/23/17
Review by Troubadour (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/25/17
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Adrianne is all that everyone says. She is really good looking and really sweet. All activities were performed with enthusiasm and she made me feel like we'd been friends forever. Will definitely see her again. Thanks Adrianne!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 35D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ariah Fae dantes Denver Yes 17 8/23/17
Review by dantes (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/27/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This review is long overdue. This girl is amazing! I have never pursued or engaged in BDSM before. I was intrigued by Ariah's reviews which lead me to her website. Her website is clean, professional and organized. Her professionalism and her skill were well represented. I completed the screening via email. We spoke on the phone and we set out first appointment. Through every step, I was consistently impressed with her knowledge and her professionalism. When we finally met, I had an absolutely amazing session with her. I don't even know if I could properly describe our session her, but she pushed me to my limits and I loved it! If anyone is interested in BDSM, Ariah is a great choice to introduce you to this world.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison-4815 funtimes50 Boulder Yes 6 8/23/17
Review by funtimes50 (169 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/10/17
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was looking in Boulder, as I would be traveling thru in a few days. Found a new ad and thought I'd give her a call. Unfortunately, there is no phone number in her ad, so I emailed and waited. Emails & text followed and we were able to find each other without trouble. This ebony provider is just breaking free from another gig in Boulder. Glad to find her. Our time together was fun and exciting. I would recommend her. The session ended too fast for me.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme JPMcGuire Denver Yes 94 8/23/17
Review by JPMcGuire (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Even cuter than her pix. Sweet, petite with a naughty side. Next time I will be checking ou her GFE menus.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenniferxj6 Mr.Pink Denver Yes 19 8/23/17
Review by Mr.Pink (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: FIRST OFF, HER PICS ARE DATED. SHE IS MUCH MUCH MORE BEAUTIFUL IN PERSON. HER SKIN IS AS SMOOTH AND PERFECT AS A PORCELAIN DOLL. SHE OPENED THE DOOR AND GREETED ME WITH A HUG AND KISS. SHE WAS WEARING SOME THIGH HIGH SEXY BOOTS, LOOKING LIKE A SEXY DOMINATRIX. MEOOOW THEN IT WAS TIME TO GET DOWN TO BUSINESS. SHE TOOK COMMAND AND KNEW WHAT TO DO, LEAVING ME A QUIVERING BOWL OF JELLO. SHE HAS A HOT BODY AS WELL. SEE HER, YOU WONT REGRET IT.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AspenMarie The_Wild_Rover Denver Yes 140 8/23/17
Review by The_Wild_Rover (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This gal is everything you can want in a perfect spinner package. Her body is one of the best I have ever experienced and she knows just how to use it. Set up was easy with some light screening. I was actually able to use my other reviews from this site to set up our meeting (which I like). Met her at a nice DTC hotel and was greeted by this slender, lean and supple young woman that blew me away. She has such an amazing personality and is a great conversationalist. Immediately made me feel comfortable and we got down to business. Her BJ skills are superb. Lots of deep throating, sloppy and engaging when those beautiful eyes look up at you. We moved into some energetic CG from there. What a view! She has perfect tits, soft, shapely and they fit her frame in the best possible way. Changed up a bit into K9 so I could see that amazing ass of hers. She is so tight and I loved watching her grip me as I worked her from behind. We finished in mish with her rubbing herself and giving me some nice dirty talk. Aspen Marie is so much damn fun. I have to repeat with her sometime soon and that is something I rarely do. She is worth every review you've read about her and I'm still amazed I had the chance to experience a woman like this. She is easily in the top 5% of all providers I've seen and you will be so grateful if you schedule with her. Don't wait, text her now and the reward will be something you cherish for a very very long time.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
miss.angelbaby13 dantes Denver Yes 38 8/23/17
Review by dantes (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/15/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This girl is gorgeous! I have had her on my to do list ever since I saw her ads start popping up on TOB. I tried a couple of times to meet her and we couldn't get our schedules to sync. Then last Tuesday I had an appointment with another provider fall through. I texted Angel. She responded, had availability, and we were able to set up an appointment. She answered the door naked and she did not disappoint! I could not wait to get my clothes off and feel her skin against mine! She is beautiful. Amazingly soft skin and a perfect body. I like spinners and Angel is a knockout! All activities were performed with enthusiasm and skill. My one and only compliant is that she does not offer CIM, ... I guess you can't have everything. I even got to have a brief conversation with her before I had to head back to work and she had to get to a class in Lakewood. She seems like a very cool girl. Friendly, bubbly and funny. The type of girl I'd like to take out for a drink. I was short on time, I wish I could have stayed longer. As always, YMMV, but I was very happy and will definitely return!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Misa_Baby Coboard521 Denver Yes 78 8/23/17
Review by Coboard521 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Miss before and there is a reason I keep going back- fantastic! Location is easy and contacting her is a snap- stand text to setup. Her service starts off with relaxation and is Taylor's to your needs. I am not much for convo so I don't expect much there. Beautiful girl and excellent body, better than her photos.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-22-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylee Denver 1hapyfeller Denver Yes 70 8/23/17
Review by 1hapyfeller (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/1/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: i like Rylee Because she makes sure the client is comfortable. She is great to be with, from great DT, CBJ to squirting. It's been a while since my last review. Her incall location is private and secure. She is flexible with scheduling and doesn't do evenings. Get to know her as one of your favorites, her rate is very reasonable. As you both get to know each other, the fun just get's better and better


Age: 44 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Rae firecracker Denver Yes 45 8/23/17
Review by firecracker (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/18/17
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What can i say about Ashley Rae that hasent been said? She was chill from the moment i walked in the door! Flawless mouth dropping BBBJ, MSOG chill conversation and a very sexy playtime. Highly recommend would see her again. But dont just take my word for it the rest of the reviews speak for themselves!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily-1430 Goblue68 Fort Collins Yes 23 8/23/17
Review by Goblue68 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/23/17
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great FBSM and a FS endimg


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Gray Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AspenMarie Hulk Denver Yes 140 8/23/17
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/19/17
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The time I spent with Aspen Marie was right up in my "Best Ever Experience" categories. She is absolutely gorgeous and her pictures do not do her justice. Her attitude was happy and very upbeat from the moment I entered the room until the the time I left. Vary easy going and eager to accommodate all my suggestions. I have seen her ad's over the years but didn't realize that she visits Denver. I will definitely make it a point to see her again and again on her future trips to Denver :)


Age: 22 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa logan-4633 pusslick69 Denver Yes 146 8/23/17
Review by pusslick69 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/19/17
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great time with Lisa. Loved the DATY, should have done more. Unfortunately I wasn't up for her delight. Sorry Lisa! Would see again and hope for better performance on my part!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-30-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AspenMarie Vassago Denver Yes 140 8/23/17
Review by Vassago (90 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/17
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Aspen several times. If my schedule would allow it, I'd see this lovely young lady every time she comes to town. Each session gets better than the one previous. She has a genuine way about her, and when matched with her gorgeous body and beautiful face, she just melts my heart. Met her at an upscale hotel. I walk in, and I am greeted by a woman with a wonderful smile and beautiful eyes. I will leave the details between us. As you can see by her pictures, she has a model-like body, large blue eyes and a smile the size of Texas. What you see is what you get. She is also a very down to earth woman who enjoys talking with you. I learned more than a few things from her during our talks. Aspen is one of the best in this industry. If you've not met her before, I highly recommend you see her. She is a true sweetheart.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sugar-Heaven Jason Boulder Yes 1 8/22/17
Review by Jason (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/17
Time: 2 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I booked a 2 hour session. I had a great time great massage with great oils. She made sure I was very happy will see her again. She looked just like her pictures.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 35C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: