|
Elle Belle
|
|
ironman318 |
Denver |
Yes |
38
|
2/23/18 |
Seen on 2/20/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have had the pleasure to spend time with Elle on a number of occasions.
Her communication is always prompt and she has a fabulous incall.
Elle's services are impeccable with a wide open menu that is guaranteed to satisfy.
I cannot recommend this lady enough, definitely one of my all time favorites.
Thanks Elle!
Age: 38 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Danielle Rae
|
|
Kar One |
Denver |
Yes |
107
|
2/22/18 |
Review by
Kar One
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/22/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Danielle is beautiful and easy going. She has several pets so if you have allergies you should discuss that, not an issue for my. Her room and bed were clean and smelled nice. We got right to business which others have said wasn't for them, but I appreciated it.
She did good work getting me going and we did a few positions then took a break and chatted for awhile. Then a nice finish. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and will see her again.
Age: 37 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Emily Jordan
|
|
cbp345 |
Denver |
Yes |
120
|
2/22/18 |
Review by
cbp345
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/19/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met Emily at her private incall studio for the first time today after going through her screening process and I can say that if Emily’s photos included her face and could capture her personality, I would have made it to her a LOT sooner. Beyond providing a very relaxing massage, Emily is totally real, sweet, interesting, and a great conversationalist. I will be back for sure. Thank you for a great time Emily!
Age: 31 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
VenusGalore
|
|
Kris772 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
174
|
2/22/18 |
Review by
Kris772
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/16/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sokha was absolutely lovely to meet and interact with. She genuinely and gracefully alleviated any nerves I might have had. Not only is she extremely attractive (and of course even prettier in person), but she has a natural warmth that I noticed right away.
As I was seeking a new type of experience, I found myself comfortable and eager to explore more than I initially expected. Sokha has a way of taking the lead that I found refreshing and exciting. I’d highly recommend seeing her and consider myself lucky to be near her. In the future I certainly hope to explore a few of the things noted on her personal site as well.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sasha_Fierce
|
|
Strange_Ice |
Denver |
Yes |
16
|
2/22/18 |
Seen on 2/16/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sent Sasha a text and was able to set something up last minute. When I arrived at her incall a very sexy young lady greeted me inside. She had me absolutely stunned with her beauty and was very welcoming and made me feel comfortable almost right away. I have to say I really enjoyed our time together and definitely plan on returning
Age: 22 Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: N/A-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karapearl
|
|
thorman_77 |
Denver |
Yes |
143
|
2/22/18 |
Seen on 2/19/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've been seeing Winnie on and off for some time now and our chemistry just gets better and better.
This time the setup was for a same-day appointment, which she accommodated without any problem. As usual her incall was in a four star hotel in the south part of Denver, close to the I-25.
She is not a typical Asian spinner but is beautiful and well proportioned. As usual her service was top notch and performed with great enthusiasm.
Already beginning to think about next time...
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-27-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Asianmegan99
|
|
TheodoreLogan |
Denver |
Yes |
10
|
2/22/18 |
Seen on 2/19/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wowza! Best girl I've seen in a while. GFE all the way. She made my visit very enjoyable. Can't wait to see again... my new favorite.
Note: Her previous bad review in NOT representative of the service I experienced in any way. Her incall location was nicer than any other provider I've seen and she looked and smelled wonderful. Her style was not mechanical, in fact, she was the most passionate girl I've seen in a long time.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Chloeblue83
|
|
Mangus |
Denver |
Yes |
53
|
2/22/18 |
Review by
Mangus
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/19/18
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: All I can say is OMG, that was just what I needed, texted in the morning for an afternoon rendezvous and she was m ore than ready, on her knees and then finished up on the bed. Easy Peasy.
She is the girl in the pics, the other reviews do not mislead. Wonderful time and I WILL repeat
Age: 34 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: BBW
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
blondefantasy
|
|
vailskier |
Denver |
No Show |
18
|
2/22/18 |
Seen on 2/16/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Confirmed a session the day before, arrived to location early and sent text - no response. Tried to call and send another text after session time had passed and still no response... Disappointing to say the least.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Valentina Cruz-FAKE
|
|
batman42 |
Denver |
No |
5
|
2/22/18 |
Review by
batman42
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/23/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures
Experience Description: getting her to meetup was difficult cause her english was poor. She proceded to do bbbj which was decent. very bad experience would not reccomend. the fs was lacklucter and no fiv was available. overall not satisfied.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mocha-1063
|
|
nightfun121 |
Colorado Springs |
So-So |
2
|
2/22/18 |
Seen on 2/21/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've been looking forward to getting with Mocha for a while but after arranging a 1-hour session at her home in Fountain, I found an extremely sleepy woman which diminished our time together. We quickly made our way to her bedroom and after chatting for a while, got naked and I started sucking her very long nipples. She moved my head south and I started giving her head and sucking on her nice juicy clit. Mocha really got off on this and came really hard after 5 or so minutes. After that I rolled on a condom and we went at it in missionary until I came. Following that I cleaned myself up and she damn near fell asleep. Having 30 or so minutes left, I started rubbing her nice round ass and asked her to shake it for me while I jerked off. She lazily did a little and then started masturbating at my request while I finished myself off. Maybe she's more on it on other days, but it wasn't the best fun ever.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CallieVane
|
|
Mondock |
Denver |
Yes |
247
|
2/22/18 |
Review by
Mondock
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/19/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Callie is great. I have seen her a couple of times and she always makes me feel great. You wont be disappointed. Very nice place as well.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lucylucyloveland
|
|
BMD0341 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
52
|
2/22/18 |
Review by
BMD0341
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/18/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What can I say about Lucy that hasn’t already been said? She is a stunning woman.
She had a demeanor that put me at ease the second she walked through my door. Very low-key, something that resides with me. The fact that she came from Cañon City to the Springs for our session showed me her level of professionalism.
We chatted for a bit, then had our time together, and it was glorious. Hopefully she enjoyed it as much as I did!
I will definitely be back in touch with Lucy. I highly recommend her! She is a caring individual with the clients desires in mind. I can’t wait to see her again!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Asianmegan99
|
|
Hulk |
Denver |
Yes |
10
|
2/22/18 |
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/19/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had the distinct pleasure of meeting Iris today. She is truly a unique provider, very accommodating, greeted me with a kiss, helped me out of my clothes, some very erotic kissing, and then the whole menu of fun was provided with great enthusiasm. She was very fresh and clean and totally gave her all for a wonderful experience, right up there in my best ever category of providers. I will look forward to seeing her again soon!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Pinkernton
|
|
tallman0309 |
Denver |
Yes |
49
|
2/22/18 |
Seen on 2/18/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is a sweetheart. Easy set up. I was detained due to a traffic jam from an accident en route. I text her and she was understanding. Will see her again
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-22-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
zoeycobain
|
|
Wilddude16 |
Denver |
Yes |
51
|
2/22/18 |
Seen on 1/30/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Simple setup and well worth the visit, awesome chick. Treat her right and she'll do the same.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-21-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Pinkernton
|
|
lurkrnomore |
Denver |
Yes |
49
|
2/22/18 |
Seen on 2/17/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Have visited with her a few other times. As always she is full of energy and tons of fun from the moment the door opens. She has recently gone indy which is a plus. Would see her again
DFK, FS, DATY, BBBJ,
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Body Type: Athletic
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-22-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Pinkernton
|
|
Drock95022 |
Denver |
Yes |
49
|
2/22/18 |
Seen on 2/17/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: N/A
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: First of this girl is amazingly beautiful which you cannot tell from her pictures. She had me shower first which I was happy to do. Her body is smoking hot. Her face is gorgeous. She has the hottest ass I have ever seen in a provider. No Greek but this girl is delicious.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-22-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CallieVane
|
|
acmb2017 |
Denver |
Yes |
247
|
2/22/18 |
Review by
acmb2017
(36 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/19/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Just met this lady and I will say the previous reviews are no lie. She is a very beautiful thick lady who has a fantastic personality. Found myself at ease with her very quick and retired to the play room. She is super responsive and goes the extra mile to make sure you enjoy yourself. Never even checked time even though I had booked a shorter session. I would recommend seeing her as I will be returning again. Thanks Callie.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MsJaylaMarie
|
|
Drock95022 |
Denver |
Yes |
8
|
2/22/18 |
Seen on 1/22/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This tiny young girl was sweet and very lovely. We snuggles and chatted and then got into it. If you like tiny and young be gentle with this one and she will take care of you.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-24-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CassidyAnn
|
|
gnarley_boy12 |
Denver |
Yes |
5
|
2/22/18 |
Seen on 2/18/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Noticed Cassidy's profile and contacted her even if she did not have reviews at the time and scheduled for the next day. Communication was easy since Cassidy does answer texts promptly and answers questions around scheduling completely. Had a really good time. Cassidy is caring, really likes sex, and is very responsive. Little crazy, which makes it really fun, sexy woman whom I will see again. If there was any downside she does not DFK but really likes LK. No FIA or greek!
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Melanie Smith
|
|
Fire69 |
Denver |
Yes |
10
|
2/22/18 |
Review by
Fire69
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/19/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Have seen this special lady many times before and each time gets better. She is beautiful, her amazing smile and peircing eyes along with her awesome down to earth personality is fully capturing.
She is great at her craft and gives full attention with no clock watching.
Do not miss out on this beauty queen, she is the best.
Age: 44 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sexy_Darana
|
|
Drock95022 |
Denver |
Yes |
36
|
2/22/18 |
Seen on 1/27/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This sweet answered her door and helped me get undressed and took care of me. She doesn't speak much English but you have yellow fever you will enjoy.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alexa-4988
|
|
Drock95022 |
Denver |
Yes |
37
|
2/22/18 |
Seen on 2/7/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This is a very tiny skinny beautiful woman. She took great care of me. If you like tiny spinners she is great!
Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lisa logan-4633
|
|
Trucker |
Denver |
Yes |
146
|
2/22/18 |
Review by
Trucker
(32 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/18/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Lisa was so nice I couldn't even believe how lucky I was to hang out with her. We communicated over DM and text and I found Lisa to be incredibly professional and just all around on point. She saw me on short notice at her mid-scale apartment in Cherry Creek. Lisa keeps her place super clean which made for a very comfortable environment.
All activities were done with great enthusiasm and effort. It was like we've been together before. Lisa some how knew exactly what I liked from start to finish. The daty was fresh and the FS was incredibly hot. I had a great time and highly recommend.
Also her pictures don't do her ass justice! With an ass like that Lisa's got some PAWG characteristics for sure.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-30-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Joanna Jaxxx
|
|
new2hobbying |
Denver |
Yes |
90
|
2/22/18 |
Seen on 2/5/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Set up with her was simple as it work with both our schedules. I believe we had a good connection. She is a great kisser and she has wonderful TF skills. Tiny little spinner and was FTF. DATY fresh , clean and responsive. I hope you have as much fun as I did if you choose to see her.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Grooming: Landing Strip
Eyes: Blue
Ethnicity: Latina
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32B-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
sophiaskye
|
|
Drock95022 |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
2/22/18 |
Seen on 2/5/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This tiny spinner was amazing at BBJ. She made me feel very comfortable and was enthusiastic for the entire visit
Age: 26 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Layne Jane
|
|
fredsp411 |
Denver |
Yes |
45
|
2/22/18 |
Seen on 2/16/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wants gto please. Uses lots of coconut oil and slide all over you. Finish is great.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38D-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
lacy jade
|
|
Chaz4u |
Denver |
Yes |
39
|
2/21/18 |
Review by
Chaz4u
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/17/18
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: As other reviewers have stated, she is much more adorable than the photos represent. Her beautiful eyes and smile could light up a room!
Sweet girl with a cute laugh. Would definitely repeat!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Daniellexxrose
|
|
RareFind |
Boulder |
Yes |
2
|
2/21/18 |
Review by
RareFind
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/17/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is a true gem of a provider. I'm a long time hobbyist and she is truly a 9.8 on a 10 point scale. It doesn't get much better.
I don't do reviews often, but am doing this one because she is so remarkable and TOB lost her history so I decided to pass it forward in appreciation for an exceptional time wither her.
She is beautiful, enthusiastic, is gifted with remarkable mouth skills ... DFK, BBBJ, Ball sucking. She's an artist in her other life, and experiencing her oral talents -- watching and feeling her in action ... is a memorable experience of a lifetime. And the conversation along the way was sincere and pleasurable.
The full service was equally exceptional in every respect. Wow oh wow ... sure hope she comes back to Denver soon!
Thank you so much for the experience of being with you!!!
Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
lacy jade
|
|
BallR |
Denver |
Yes |
39
|
2/21/18 |
Review by
BallR
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/18/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures
Experience Description: Went through screening process, and soon enough a time was set to meet up. Lacy was prompt and after only waiting a few short minutes at incall, went up to her room to say hi. She made me feel comfortable and welcomed, which is seldomly experienced for a first time visits.
We got comfortable and off to the races as it were, Daytona 500 today! Began with kissing and couldn't wait to receive what was fantastic utf. Moved into Cfs and she was receptive and accommodating into various positions. When ready to conclude, we shifted back to utf and completion was achieved with mutual surprise for the both! Had a brief conversation and I'm definitely looking to return as a regular when she's in town.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Yesenia-4618
|
|
Anthony68303 |
Denver |
Yes |
139
|
2/21/18 |
Seen on 1/20/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Service was good she is very friendly. After you get through the shower check then and it’s all fun and games.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-26-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Roxy_Santana
|
|
Jond765 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
111
|
2/21/18 |
Review by
Jond765
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/17/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: OMG! Hey pictures are accurate but they nor words can ever come close to doing her justice, hands down the most gorgeous woman I've ever had the pleasure to meet! She is very friendly and fun and able to put you at ease almost instantly. I don't know why you'd go with anyone else as long as she is in town, honestly. Will most definitely see her again should I be lucky enough. I do recommend 110%
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sensual Violet
|
|
Blaze |
Denver |
Yes |
80
|
2/21/18 |
Review by
Blaze
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/8/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Incall is in central metro Denver, very convenient free parking near by. She requires “standard strict screening.”
You will say “Omfg, really?” - she is a stunning tall fox that is all smiles, and she performs as well as everyone describes her. Her touch style borders on magic.
Violet is, without a doubt, one of the most physically beautiful women that I’ve looked at while she’s naked. Her breasts appear deceptively small in all her photos. They are for sure DD nats as advertised and they are placed low on her chest and hang elegantly and magnificently. But, like with many other really really good looking artists of the FBSM, your touching or handling is not invited. From her website FAQ’s: “sessions . . . are not mutual in nature.” But the visual, those times that you can get a good look, is really pornographic.
She was normally conversant before the session, but there was no trying to get personal with me, or running on about herself. She is comfortable with a session without constant chatter, and to me that’s a plus. The setting, background music and lighting were all about perfect.
One of her specialties is B2B. You hear mostly talk about body-to-body but this is actual, real B2B, accompanied by a whole lot of oil. But -- it is done on your back only. You will love it. The B2B ends, for the most part, at the flip. There is no chest B2B. She wastes no time starting to get specific. An outstanding part of her skills, in addition to actually knowing how to read you, is that she understands that during climax the artist must change her handling. She also waited until I was done – she didn’t drop me before I was finished in the typical "end-of-the-session rush." All highly appreciated details, and only found in about 1 out of 10 FBSM providers. Details that almost all FBSM ladies need to learn.
The shower time, it is required before and after, comes out of your hour – you will almost surely need to get one when you are done as she is generous with the oil. My recommendation if you haven’t yet visited her: get a regular 1 hour FBSM experience (i.e. with no UTF). Your session will be approximately 45 minutes of hard-to-believe tactile intensity. Sensual pleasure at its finest.
Highly recommended. A skilled and spectacularly beautiful FBSM artist.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DD-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Violet Lovely
|
|
cefrey |
Denver |
Yes |
48
|
2/21/18 |
Review by
cefrey
(44 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/17/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had an absolute blast with Violet. I had read every single one of her reviews so I knew what to expect, and she did not disappoint. Setup was very easy with some light screening.
She has mad french skills and her boobs are soft and big!
I will repeat each and every time I get a chance.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 42DDD-35-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ravyn Ryder
|
|
tobbyhead |
Denver |
Yes |
29
|
2/21/18 |
Seen on 1/31/18
Time: 45 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: First experience with a milking table.... WOW! It met and exceeded every expectation. I can't wait to experience it again!
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SensualMontana
|
|
Beachbum21 |
Denver |
Yes |
158
|
2/21/18 |
Seen on 2/17/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow Montana is one amazing woman easy set up after short screening arrived at her location mutual touch is allowed but be respectful of her boundaries. Pictures are accurate very beautiful woman. Montana is very big on proper grooming and hygiene so be clean guys!! I will definitely be back!!
Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Allison Sky
|
|
Kingfer76 |
Denver |
Yes |
78
|
2/21/18 |
Seen on 2/18/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Set up meeting via text, was quickly verified through TOB message and scheduled a time. She showed up 20 minutes early looking amazing. She is educated, intelligent and just a cool person in general. I opted for 90 min intro which was fantastic. She is cute, friendly and delivers, service exceeded my expectations will definitely repeat.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-23-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Amber Allure
|
|
Todoesprivado |
Boulder |
Yes |
133
|
2/21/18 |
Seen on 2/13/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It was my first time seeing Amber. It was such a great experience!!!. I saw her at her nice incall in Thornton. She opened the door and I was greeted by this young and attractive woman. Amber handles herself with such maturity and is a great conversationalist. After a few minutes, I was feeling ver comfortable, to a point of feeling I've known this person for quite some time.
All activities that took place have been listed above. I wanted to highlight how passionate she was throughout our entire session. The way she kisses and looks at you, and touches you...it makes you feel incredible and so special!!. She is also very vocal and will definitely make you aware of what she likes.
I definitely recommend her!! And I'm already looking forward to my next visit!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Delilah Dee
|
|
andym |
Denver |
Yes |
6
|
2/20/18 |
Review by
andym
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/16/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: When scheduling with Delilah she was very easy to get a hold of and easier to schedule appointment. I met her in highlands ranch very nice place. she answered the door wearing only sexy black stiletos... HOT DELILAHS PICTURES DO NOT GIVE HER ANY JUSTICE!!! She is hot energetic a real sexual seductive young lady.. that loves pleasing a man... she says YES to anything. At least that is what I experienced. if you want to tye one off she is the girl to do it with. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I cant wait until t again..
Age: 26 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SarahLove
|
|
searcher |
Denver |
Yes |
68
|
2/20/18 |
Review by
searcher
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/16/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met Sarah at a nice hotel.
She has a wonderful body and a friendly and jovial personality.
She treated me like her boyfriend, a real GFE experience.
I highly recommend.
BTW, she has nice triceps!
Age: 39 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Svetlana Lickanova
|
|
SnowStorm |
Denver |
No |
17
|
2/20/18 |
Seen on 2/16/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures
Experience Description: Svetlana opened the door and immediately I noticed the women was past her prime. She got in close as if she was excited to get on with it....but after she had the goods in hand, she was immediately more distant and "ready to crash". For someone so "tired", she seemed to want to spend to whole time talking. She wouldn't stop talking about the "hectic valentines day week" and how she had to "fight a client". I asked for clarification.
"He slapped me and I beat him down. My upstairs neighbor is a big black man who helps me in these situations. He comes down whenever I scream and kicks some ass"
After what felt like forever, I was asked to lay down on her massage table. Even though I was clearly not there for a massage, she got on with it. When I flipped our "consensual time" consisted of the most uncomfortable HJ I've ever had. So uncomfortable, I had to ask her to stop. I asked to move on to something else and she refused.
"You read my add on Backpage, I only offer massage"
(I didn't read anything on Backpage, but the fact that she is on Backpage is all you really need to know)
She was so awful, I declined to give her another minute of my time. Worst experience on TOB, hands down. Looks like she is 30 lbs bigger and 7 years older than her photos.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:
You failed to let people know what actually happened in our session & how you got angry that you released too soon and attacked me. Let me remind you asked for fbsm it was not for any other activities. You completely fabricated what actually happened. Shame on you for putting your hands on me. You are a low life and a poor excuse for a man. I have no respect for someone who treats women like this. I am a human just like you I am not some object that you can do with as you please. Since you were about as immature as it gets, let me take you back to a little phrase I learned in kindergarten & remind myself of it when I deal with jerks like you...stick and stones may hurt my bones but words will never hurt me.
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Maggie Maddix
|
|
Justforfun15 |
Denver |
Yes |
156
|
2/20/18 |
Seen on 2/5/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I must say I have seen this amazing woman a few times and have not written a review in a while. She is amazing from the start the warming smile to the amazing hug when you are leaving!!! A true dream and sweetheart.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Misa_Baby
|
|
Denverencounters |
Denver |
Yes |
78
|
2/20/18 |
Seen on 2/15/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Misa was warm and welcoming. She’s super sexy. Massage was good from the start. View was great flip was perfect.
I will repeat.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-22-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
TherealMiaRose
|
|
Paul Pudenda |
Denver |
Yes |
10
|
2/20/18 |
Seen on 2/17/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What a lovely young lady! Great attitude, great conversation, great service - all add up to a winning experience. Mia cares about her companion's experience, and she doesn't disappoint. There was no one-and-done with Mia, or hurrying you out the door. She communicates effectively in scheduling and during our meeting. Mia truly enjoys her vocation, which is the reason she is so accomplished despite her youth. She said she would be visiting Denver more often, and I'll make sure to call her when she returns. She is just fun and easy to be around.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Elara
|
|
OldBiker2 |
Denver |
Yes |
67
|
2/20/18 |
Seen on 2/16/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: The phrase "GFE" is insufficient to describe this lady, as I never had a girlfriend this fabulous. Very intelligent, intriguing conversation, and totally charming. Her style brings to mind words describing high end companions from other eras, i.e. "courtesan" or "geisha." We really "connected" (I was able to remember a very few phrases of Russian that I had in college). and I look forward to seeing her again soon.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Chrissy
|
|
livelife2day |
Denver |
Yes |
43
|
2/20/18 |
Seen on 2/10/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: After a pretty easy reference check, I made an appointment with Chrissy. She came over and we were feeling comfortable and naked in no time.
Easy conversation and she was open to every suggestion I made. I even loved a couple of the suggestions she made. Over all great time and great view in front of my mirror.
Sweet girl, you should spend some time with.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LilMissyXxX
|
|
Keyser |
Denver |
Yes |
18
|
2/20/18 |
Review by
Keyser
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/16/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It was great to see her again after I took a break for a bit. Luckily I recognized the pics under her new name. We picked up right where we left off, catching up like old friends....and then she blew my socks off. Better than ever, if you're on the fence about seeing her I'd say go for it!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-24-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
zoeycobain
|
|
YourmyfavoriteASP |
Denver |
Yes |
51
|
2/20/18 |
Seen on 2/15/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've wanted to see Zoey for a while now. I texted her on very short notice and she said yes. She says she prefers short notice. That's good to know. She provides directions to her in-call via multiple texts. I pull up into her driveway and she's waiting for me. She's not dressed really nice. She does apologize for her appearance. We go into her house and downstairs to her room. It's like I'm sneaking into an old high school girlfriends house, kinda cool. I undress and she sucks my cock. She takes direction. After I while I say ok. She get on top of me. I love young, tight pussy. We just fuck, nice and slow. I'm enjoying myself. The only thing that bugged me is she never opens her eyes to look at me while we are fucking. She offers to change positions but I say no. I want her on top of me. I cum. We clean up and I leave. It wasn't the best time I've ever had but she's definitely worth another ride. Zoey's in-call is 10 minutes from downtown. I wanted a quick visit, I got a quick visit. I'll be back for more, I just want her eyes open and looking at me next time.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-21-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Mandy
|
|
searcher |
Denver |
Yes |
77
|
2/20/18 |
Review by
searcher
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/6/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met Mandy at her upscale private location.
Great blues for background music.
She is a beautiful, petite woman.
Her body is lean and wonderful.
Our time was very fun and amorous.
She treated me like her boyfriend-it excites me to remember
our time together- a true GFE!
I shall return.
Thanx Mandy.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-23-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|