|
Lisa logan-4633
|
|
Cupofjoe |
Denver |
Yes |
146
|
3/15/18 |
Review by
Cupofjoe
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/8/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This woman is unbelievably sensual and sexy. A personification of fantasy, with an enthusiastic and positive attitude. Lisa is a goddess, extremely sexy extremely sensual and absolutely addictive. If you were not to enjoy your time with her you would need to get your head checked. Definitely excited to spend more time with her in the future. Amazing. Let her lead and you not be disappointed.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-30-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Olivia Belle
|
|
inDeph |
Denver |
Yes |
32
|
3/15/18 |
Review by
inDeph
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/10/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Simple screening (be prepared). Set up was fairly easy, I had just got off work and had asked to shower upon arrival as hygiene is important to me, both ways. So it was 2way call system. Once she gave me the directions to her location... the tension was at ease but I have to say she is Gorgeous! She was wearing a low cut shirt with tight booty shorts, showing all her ASSets! Offered me a shower I jumped-jumped out n she was on the bed in black lingerie ready and attentive! Had me sit down as she sat on my lap and asked am I a “booty or booby man?”
Me: “definitely booty!”
Once I was up n ready she had me lay back n relax as she spread her ass across my chest n sucked my cock at the same time twerking her ass... think I was in heaven lol! After some time she stripped and rode me so good I could of popped then, but my greed wanted to see more.
She asked if I wanted her to continue CG... probably should of said yes... but glad I didn’t because I got to explore her curves. DS was amazing view from the back, Lola’s moans were sexy AF. Turned her over for Mish, to be balls deep inside, she seemed to be enjoying herself as she was playing with her clit as I was going full steam.
Over all awesome experience... well worth the trip today... put her on your to do list!
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kali Sensual Reiki
|
|
Shutterbug |
Denver |
Yes |
101
|
3/15/18 |
Seen on 3/10/18
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a wonderful session with Kali. True GFE felt like we have known each other for years. When she shared her energy I felt it throughout my body. Time flew by and will certainly have to see Kali again very soon.
Age: 52 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-30-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CaseyKK
|
|
veryluckymann |
Denver |
Yes |
5
|
3/14/18 |
Seen on 3/9/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I needed a "Big Uns" day and Casey took care of me. Casey has the best set of "Big Uns" I have ever seen!! Even Al Bundy would approve- who remembers: "Married with Children"?
I found the meaning of life with Casey doing cowgirl and her Big Uns flopping in my face.
Age: 20 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 40DDD+-26-29
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AlexxxSimonz
|
|
Paul Pudenda |
Denver |
Yes |
24
|
3/14/18 |
Seen on 3/9/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Alexxx's previous reviews were right on. She is a great kisser and got my motor running in no time. There is no doubt that Alexxx loves to play, and she is not shy in showing it - passionate, responsive, and takes direction well. She also lets you know what she likes, which is fabulous. One reviewer said she was like a long-lost GF - and Alexxx actually reminds me of a girl I dated in college. Definitely a GFE experience to the max. MSOG is available, but she drained me completely on the first pass. In sum, Alexx is a companion who is not to be missed. What a magnificent interlude!
Age: 44 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jewel Davidson
|
|
jdwriter24 |
Denver |
Yes |
46
|
3/14/18 |
Seen on 3/9/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: 2nd time with this amazing woman and it was even better. Met her on short notice and had one of the best releases since being in the hobby. I highly recommend if you have the chance. I know I will be back.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tabitha Layne
|
|
gettin' up there-2233 |
San Francisco |
Yes |
4
|
3/13/18 |
Seen on 2/28/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: San FranciscoIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Tabitha in 2012 when I was a relative newbie and she was visiting here from San Francisco. At that time she offered FBSM/Thai massage at an upscale hotel in downtown Denver and she was incredibly beautiful, friendly, engaging, smart, and OMG sexy-as-hell. I saw her back then when she frequented Denver a few times and I have been keeping my eye out for her since. She hadn't returned until this past week, so I jumped at the chance to see her again.
Tabitha met me at the door dressed in very sexy lingerie and looked great. Her pictures on her website are quite accurate. She greeted me like an old friend/lover who she was excited to see again. We spent some minutes kissing and catching up and then the love making got more serious. She remains as good as they come (pun intended). I raved about her UTF technique in 2012 and she was as wonderful as I remembered---she doesn't deliver the PSE, gagging-type experience, but for me, the much better oh-so slow and sensual approach. And that was how the whole experience went: as deliciously GFE as they get. She remains as hot and enjoyable to spend time with as anyone I've had the pleasure to see. She says she will be returning to Denver more often, which is good new for those who might treat themselves to time with Tabitha.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jemma_Stone
|
|
lunchbox |
Denver |
Yes |
14
|
3/14/18 |
Review by
lunchbox
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/9/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is a Gem. Amazing body rub. She friendly . Makes you feel at Ease . You should go see her. She is Beautiful and a Amazing Body . Will see her again . Don't miss out seeing her
Age: 25 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Amber Allure
|
|
acmb2017 |
Denver |
Yes |
133
|
3/14/18 |
Review by
acmb2017
(36 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/9/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Finally got to meet this lady. Her pics do not tell how pretty and nicely built she is. Very curvy young woman. She has the bonus of being a very sweet and intelligent lady to top it off.
Everything was done with fantastic enthusiasm and skill, I will be back and highly recommend meeting her for yourselves.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
ArMani-8841
|
|
I_luv_hot_girls |
Denver |
Yes |
33
|
3/14/18 |
Seen on 3/1/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It was really cool of Armani to see me on such short notice, nice incall and everything performed safe, and the only reason cfs is not listed is cause I opted for tf. Armani asked what I like, and wanted to deliver...and wow, she has an amazing rack and pretty face. She has some very reasonable rules, so follow them and you’ll be rewarded. I will be back, thank you :)
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DD-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Rylee Denver
|
|
Outdoors4x4 |
Denver |
Yes |
70
|
3/14/18 |
Seen on 3/9/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This review is a tad overdue. I have seen Rylee 4 times now and WOW. She is a Great.
Thanks Rylee!!!
Age: 44 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AmandaLove303
|
|
Todoesprivado |
Denver |
So-So |
67
|
3/13/18 |
Seen on 2/22/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures
Experience Description: I've been wanting to see Amanda for some time and when the opportunity presented itself, I took advantage.
She has a very nice setup on a IC in Thornton/Westminster area.
Since the time she opened that door until now I still wonder if she is the girl in the pics. I'm honestly not sure...please don't get me wrong, the person I had the session with was very attractive and had a rocking body but she looked different from the pics
The session I had was ok. She didn't seem engaged at all and was very passive. Considering the previous positive reviews maybe we just didn't click. There was no deep kissing or nipple play allowed (which was a shame as her breasts were spectacular!) At some point during the session I just couldn't function properly and that was it for me.
I left not happy.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:
Hello. I am so sorry that you didn't enjoy your time however ... I am not in the Thornton/Westminster area, so are you sure you're reviewing the correct provider? Also, deep kissing is always available so again, are you sure it's me we are talking about here?
If so... again, I apologize you were unsatisfied. You mentioned performance issues, maybe that could be the explanation for our disconnect. I'm sorry that there isn't anything I could do about that :(
Its interesting to me that you "wonder" if the pics are me. They either are or they aren't right? I can assure you that they are me, there's 23 other reviews stating that they are in fact me... even the so-so review states that. I really don't appreciate the gentlemen that add extra little untrue comments just to further their own agenda.
If there is any way I can make up for your unhappy experience please feel free to reach out to me. Also please be sure its me you are referring to. Otherwise have a fabulous day and good luck in the future.
xoxo Amanda
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CallieVane
|
|
TheThickness |
Denver |
Yes |
247
|
3/13/18 |
Seen on 3/8/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Great incall location. She made me very comfortable and then mad all my dreams come true. She's amazing
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
The Naughty Professor
|
|
diggin dog |
Denver |
Yes |
39
|
3/13/18 |
Seen on 3/9/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was in need of some private tutoring and the Professor was able to accomodate my wishes. Setup was seamless, directions to her studio accurate and easy to follow, parking very convenient, and on arrival she met me at the entrance of her private studio. She treated me to a professional deep tissue massage, and the flip and ending made me very happy. She even threw in a little Russian lesson. All the previous reviews are spot on, her pics are accurate, and I just don't have much else to add. Thanks Ariel!
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Samantha of Denver
|
|
Dinger |
Denver |
Yes |
88
|
3/13/18 |
Review by
Dinger
(41 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/19/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It’s been a few years since we last got together. Samantha hasn’t changed a bit and is such an amazing women. I always have an incredible time with her and need to be more on it about pre-booking when she’s available. She’s definitely one of the best out there.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36C-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SweetDreams
|
|
c.k.arnold |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
11
|
3/13/18 |
Seen on 2/24/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: So this was my first ever appointment on this site, and was a bit nervous about it at first, but once she greeted me i immediately felt better. A beautiful personality, engaging conversationalist, and a captivating smile. cozy incall and a pretty cool room, comfy bed. she was very sweet and patient with me, and is a great cuddler, in case you're interested. And yes, her physical beauty and amazing curves are a given. All the events following far exceeded my expectations. 110% would reccomend!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lolaababii
|
|
Turtleman |
Denver |
Yes |
45
|
3/13/18 |
Seen on 3/7/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This is my second time seeing Lola and she was looking sexy as ever. She has a really pretty face, even tho she doesn't show it in pictures. Sorry guys you'll have to see her yourself to see how cute she is. She has the most perfect pieced nipples and tongue and a huge bubble but if you like big butts. She gave me a nice quick massage with unscented oil, and some good utf. Then she rode me rcg till if finished. Would Definetly recommend any time
Age: 19 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kali Sensual Reiki
|
|
arealperson |
Denver |
Yes |
101
|
3/13/18 |
Seen on 2/16/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen Kali several times now.
She is a very sweet lady that you would never think will be a spicy one...
She is amazing.
DATY is amazingly tasty and sweet and boy, her Greek leave you breath taken.....
Treat her well please.
Kali, can't wait until next time.
Until then, in my hot dreams....
Age: 52 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-30-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LillyTaylor
|
|
ferretsrk |
Denver |
Yes |
54
|
3/13/18 |
Seen on 3/8/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: A little bit of run around before getting to the session. Asked me to email business card or Linkedin. Then she set the appointment for 5:30 at 5:20 she sent me the address so I didn't make it there until 5:47. She was very nice and informative as I have never done this before. She was stunningly beautiful and did her best to fulfill my request on the outfit. We took a few mins to go over her rules. IE no fingers, lips on tongues on either of her lips. Overall it was great and I would do it again and hope to very soon.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tiffany_diamondz
|
|
DenverD361 |
Denver |
Yes |
14
|
3/13/18 |
Seen on 3/8/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sweetest Honey is exactly as advertised. She is beautiful, intelligent, sexy and her body is perfect. Her pictures are right on and she's even better in person. It was just like hanging out with the girl next door with benefits. All I can say is she's the entire package.
Maybe I'll do a double next time......
Age: 21 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sophia sweet
|
|
Nuggets |
Las Vegas |
Yes |
2
|
3/13/18 |
Review by
Nuggets
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/7/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Traveled to Vegas fir business , Needed a Latina Fix and bang there she was , just a great attitude great touch, Started out with a massage lots of oil lots of teasing , the on to UTf had too stop her and that smile and such soft skin and that touch Just great hands and subtle use of the nails. If you are in Vegas highly recommend.
Nuggets
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jemma_Stone
|
|
Bacchus |
Orange County |
Yes |
14
|
3/12/18 |
Review by
Bacchus
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/8/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Orange CountyIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw her on short notice when her pics grabbed my eye. She is a gorgeous, nice big natural tits, great ass, flat stomach, and a pretty face to boot.
Met her at a very nice incall in DTC. Session took place on a bed with a good amount of oil. The massage was light but the b2b was great. Lots of rubbing those great tits up and down my back. Would have liked a little more face down teasing/brushing of the boys, but that’s just me.
On the flip she does some light massage on the thighs and then heads for the main event with a nice technique, including some ball massage.
After she offered wet wipes to clean up and a quick rinse in her shower.
I was out the door with a smile on my face.
Very sexy, very pleasant, would recommend seeing her during her short time here.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
RileyMynx
|
|
TridentShrf |
Denver |
Yes |
10
|
3/12/18 |
Seen on 2/9/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Meeting Riley is an absolute pleasure every time. I have seen her many times before and always enjoy myself. She is such a beautiful and kinky young woman I get hard just thinking about her. Her body is toned and curvy in the best ways. She always welcomes me in her very nice apartment warmly and friendly. We go to her room talk a bit get the donation out of the way and she takes off her robe. She always naked and has such a gorgeous body, she promptly takes me oraly and I am at full attention in moments. Her skills there are so good I just keep it bbbj and she let's me cim. She says she loves the taste and always swallows. We talk a bit and round 2 starts the same but after I'm ready she puts the cover on and we get hot and heavy. Wither we are mish doggy cowgirl or any other she is full of passion and has as much fun as I do. She is very tight wet and hot down there and once she gets really into it just slides in and out perfectly. Riley makes the best sounds and faces once we get really into it and that usually sends me over the top. Once I pop I usually leave it a moment just to feel her as long as I can down there then we clean up. I head put once our time is up and I always have a great goodbye. Riley is the best provider I have every had and I will only go see her now. It's best to get to her through her kik which she usually only responds when she is working but always tries to get to everyone she can. Riley is the best and anyone else who sees her is going to have a great time. Treat her well she is worth it all and more.
Age: 19 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Maggie Maddix
|
|
GuyFawkes29 |
Denver |
Yes |
156
|
3/12/18 |
Seen on 3/1/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Pretty woman with a mom bod. Session starts with conversation before moving on to activities. This is a true girl friend experience with lots of kissing and slowly moving towards activities. If you are looking for the hard core, grinding, wham-bam person, then you should move on.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kae Marie
|
|
AlamoGuy34 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
14
|
3/12/18 |
Seen on 3/7/18
Time: 45 min
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Kae is the perfect fun sized treat. Scheduling was simple and easy. She made me feel welcome and at home. The details are irrelevant. It is important that I say that she was warm, affectionate, and enthusiastic during our time together. I could not have asked for more and will definitely be seeing her again. Spending your time with this lady is time well spent.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cali Rose
|
|
snor1 |
Boulder |
Yes |
121
|
3/12/18 |
Review by
snor1
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/7/18
Time: 30 min
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Just met up with Cali today. Setup was great. Cali is responsive and reliable.
I was pleasantly surprised. Cali is a pretty girl. From some reviews and her stats I was expecting her to be a larger BBW... but no...she's not. Nice surprise.
Easy to talk to, session flowed and progressed quickly. Pretty sure I gave her a good O ..I like that. No reason for her to fake it. Went to BBJ than CG & FS.....ahhh good to go.
Some cleanup little convo...on my back back to real life.
Thanks Cali, great 1/2 break away from life.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38D-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SweetDreams
|
|
juztinkredible |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
11
|
3/11/18 |
Seen on 2/24/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was finally able to match up schedules with Becky, and had an amazing session with her. She is sweet, super accommodating, and she knows her way around the bedroom. Definitely a hometown gem!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Vixen2020
|
|
denvermaan09 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
12
|
3/11/18 |
Seen on 3/7/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: She is an amazing woman!!!
Don’t miss out she will blow ur mind!!!
Age: 22 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-28-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mistress Christian Gentry
|
|
JJGawker3 |
Boulder |
Yes |
3
|
3/11/18 |
Seen on 3/7/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Just had a fantastic hour with Stacy. Great person to be around, easy to talk to and her laugh is contagious. Super sexy and very talented only negative is that Denver is not her home base! Can’t wait to see you next visit!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DDD-27-44
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Elara
|
|
Beachbum21 |
Denver |
Yes |
67
|
3/11/18 |
Seen on 3/3/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: 100 % Elara is an amazing woman! I will definitely be back!!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Anna-4071
|
|
5280Native |
Denver |
Yes |
27
|
3/11/18 |
Seen on 3/2/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It had been at least a good year since I last saw a provider, and when Anna sent me a text letting me know she was back in town in Aurora, I knew I couldn't pass on that opportunity for even a second.
She was by far the most amazing woman I had seen in this state, and after all the time that had passed absolutely nothing had changed. Setup was incredibly easy, place was easy to find, and took almost no time at all to get into things.
She is still the perky, bubbly, joyful young woman we've all come to know and love with her sunny deposition, stunning curvy figure, and amazing set of skills and enthusiastic performance that has yet to honestly be matched by any other woman I've ever met. Each time I see her I opt for a longer session than the previous, and I still find myself stunned with a smile I can't wipe off wondering where the last 30-90 minutes could have possibly gone.
It's an absolute gift whenever she's in town, and I implore anyone to pay her for a visit. Whether you're close by in the Aurora area, or on the other side of town, I assure you she will always be worth any trip and every last minute of your time.
I'm already making arrangements to see her again.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-30-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Unicorn92
|
|
searcher |
Denver |
Yes |
58
|
3/11/18 |
Review by
searcher
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/6/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met with Dana at her private incall near downtown Denver. Setup was easy with brief screening, She greeted me at the door scantily dressed and looking very sexy.
She had a great smile and beautiful eyes. She is a very vivacious, positive, bubbly and beautiful young woman. She treated me like her boyfriend with deep kissing with lots of talented tongue action, which transferred to a wonderful bbbj. DATY was fantastic as well. Very clean and tasty. Dana is a fun and energetic provider and is well worth your time. You will NOT be disappointed. She is a TOTAL, unreserved GFE experience!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Viviennedelaroux
|
|
new2hobbying |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
3/11/18 |
Seen on 3/5/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Vivienne is an absolute sweatheart. Her kissing was great it seemed like every time i tried to stop she wanted to continue. Her UTF was absolutely phenominal she even payed attention to the boys. Our scheduled hour was coming to a close when we got that far I could have let her finish me there but i definately wanted to experience more and asked her to extend our time. She was happy to oblige. It is to bad she is leaving soon. If she is still here i would suggest scheduling her. As always YMMV. I was glad i took a chance to see her.
Safe travels
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-28-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CallieVane
|
|
the23alpinestar |
Denver |
Yes |
247
|
3/11/18 |
Seen on 2/20/18
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Second time seeing Callie and it was better than the first. To sum it up she takes the experience to the next level. Her demeanor, outfits, toys, all of it is amazing. The best part is she is a pleaser and completely unselfish. Cant wait to see her again & would highly recommend her.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
TrystinTrimble
|
|
MrHello |
Boulder |
Yes |
58
|
3/11/18 |
Review by
MrHello
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/14/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Holy crapp boys and girls this is my new ATF she does this trick with pool balls that if you're lucky enough to see it it's life changing. You will be in complete shock and awe one of the most amazing things I've ever seen and experienced.
She is well worth your time she does everything to make you feel Comfortable. Sorry it took so long for the review I can't wait to see you again.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Native American
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kassie
|
|
DenverD |
Denver |
Yes |
33
|
3/11/18 |
Review by
DenverD
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/6/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Set up was easy. through text, and a call when I arrived Kassie opened the door, in just a robe, gave me a hug. She kept me entertained with some convo while she went over some do/don'ts. Then boom, she dropped the robe and got straight to business. What a beautiful woman with a smoking hot spinner body. All the activities performed were done with enthusiasm and then some. She was tight, vocal, and rode me like a champ. I'll be back for sure and I highly recommend
Age: 29 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Elara
|
|
pyramid |
Denver |
Yes |
67
|
3/11/18 |
Review by
pyramid
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/4/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Amazing time. Unbelievably welcoming. Intelligent, funny and will make you feel so good. An extreme pleaser. Great kisser. If you enjoy GFE, I would highly recommend. Her interaction from start to finish is awesome. A beautiful gal with a beautiful soul.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
NatalieXSensual
|
|
Denver1 |
Boulder |
Yes |
26
|
3/11/18 |
Review by
Denver1
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/5/18
Time: 30 min
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is gorgeous, incredibly sexy and so down to earth. I could have spent the whole time just talking with her, listening to her laugh and admiring her beauty. Definitely recommend.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tiffany_diamondz
|
|
wolf |
Denver |
Yes |
14
|
3/11/18 |
Review by
wolf
(82 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/6/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Just had meet Honey
She’s very good sweetheart girl,
Pretty face,very good attitude.
It’s my pleasure meeting Honey.
Very good session make me feel comfortable.
Thks Honey x ur time
Hope to see u soon.
Pls take care & have a great wonderful life:)
Age: 21 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jordyn Lovely
|
|
Apso25 |
Denver |
Yes |
50
|
3/11/18 |
Review by
Apso25
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/1/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Everything was easy with Jordyn. I texted to let her know I was interested and from there only TOB correspondence, which I appreciate.
I met her at her private Incall where she lives alone. She let me know exactly where and left the door unlocked. As reported previously, she invited me to freshen up, then went upstairs to a loft with a Futon and mirror. She had changed for our meet and then got stared with activities. Great gaffing id you’re into that. I usually like things a bit more suctioned, but whatever she did got things moving fast.
Things to know: she matched her picture exactly, she doesn’t do FS for less than 1hr on meet one, she doesn’t allow FIV (although daty was no problem) and she doesn’t want to ride CG. Of course none of these should diswade you from sending her a message.
I’ll contact again soon!
Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tina
|
|
Shutterbug |
Denver |
Yes |
48
|
3/11/18 |
Seen on 3/6/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Tina warned me she runs a little late and she was right but boy did she make up for it. After a short back rub i rolled over and she showed me her talents. Probably the best i have had, she certainly knows how to make the time special. Definitely will see Tina again.
Age: 48 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
DixieMay1
|
|
chem&bio |
Denver |
Yes |
2
|
3/11/18 |
Review by
chem&bio
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/4/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Ahh, Dixie was just what I was looking for.
I started out going to clubs before I got into the hobby so I find girls who have danced comfortable and familiar.
When I got there she let me pick out an outfit then she asked me what I liked. She gave me a lapdance and we eventually worked our way into covered cowgirl and then reverse cowgirl.
Afterwards we chatted a bit about life and then we parted ways.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36-20-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
NatalieIsabel
|
|
Tgitgi65 |
Denver |
Yes |
50
|
3/11/18 |
Review by
Tgitgi65
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/22/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This is the third time I've seen Natalie and each time has been a wonderful experience. The whole session was unrushed, and she especially takes her time with UTF. Setup is easy, her pics are very accurate, and all activities were very enjoyable.
Age: 37 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 35DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessismiles
1
|
|
Thawk2 |
Denver |
No Show |
25
|
3/10/18 |
Review by
Thawk2
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/6/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Unfortunately, Jessi flaked on me. We made arrangements for an early morning appointment the day before. The morning of the appointment i texted her when i was on my way and again when i parked (as we pre-arranged). After no responses whatsoever, i left. Beware gents, it looks like this is a theme with Jessi. Shame on me for not heeding earlier warnings.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28C-24-28
REBUTTAL:
After trying to clear you, you did not pass my background check. I tried calling you but got no answer. Obviously I will not be giving my location until after clients are fully verified.
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SultryKitten
|
|
Manhunter |
Denver |
Yes |
84
|
3/10/18 |
Seen on 3/6/18
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I really enjoyed my session with her. Her skin was soft and smooth to touch. I really felt like was really in bed with a real girlfriend. All services were performed with very high enthusiasm.Thank you for a wonderful session. I hope we meet again soon.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Xxparisboundxx
|
|
Averagejo |
Denver |
Yes |
10
|
3/10/18 |
Seen on 3/4/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow! The reviews about Natalia or Xxparisboundxx are correct, she is an amazing total GFE provider and I give her my highest recommendation. Now on to some details.
Setup with Natalia was a breeze, we exchanged a few messages and set up a late night appointment to accommodate my schedule. When I was able to meet an hour early, Natalia was able to accommodate again with no complaints.
Natalia's pictures are top notch and really show how sexy she is, however I found her even more beautiful and sexy in person. She is a stunner!
I opened the door to let her in and was taken aback by her beauty. She gave me a light kiss and we greeted. She took a second to freshen up and revealed a sexy lingerie set. Again I was blown away by how hot she was!
I am very shy and can be quite awkward during first meeting, but Natalia was easy to talk to and so down to earth and cool, I was totally at ease. We had some brief convo, which led to some amazing DFK and groping. Natalia's attitude was so amazing for the entire session, she made me feel so comfortable.
I have a desire to please, so I dropped between her legs for some of the best DATY I've ever had the pleasure to taste. Natalia was fresh and so tasty. I spent quite a bit of time down there and would't have minded spending even more. Natalia was very responsive and seemed to enjoy herself quite a bit.
Natalia repaid the favor with a great BBBJ, It was so good. Almost too good =) .We decide to switch to doggy, I wanted to fuck her so bad and any more bbbj and my night would have been over too quickly.
Let me say, Natalia in doggy is a sight to behold. I said she was beautiful, but for a little more detail, she had a beautiful face with such sexy eyes, great tits with pierced nipples, and an athletic body with an ass to die for. Seeing her ass in doggy is a sight to behold. I could't contain myself and popped.
We laid on the bed and chatted for a bit. It felt so natural and just great flowing conversation. I took some time to worship her body as we lay there and she seemed to enjoy that as well. Natalia had an amazing attitude the entire time, she was so great.
Sorry thats where the details end, I had a great time and I recommend Natalia to everyone. I will definitely be repeating and If you are considering seeing her, do it! She is amazing!
Thanks again Natalia , you are amazing!
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-27-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hailey Of Denver
|
|
Lloyd8610 |
Denver |
Yes |
93
|
3/10/18 |
Seen on 3/5/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: There isn’t much else to add to all her other glowing reviews. Everything that everyone says is true so I’ll spare you the details. She was willing to see me but only after a stricter screening since I’m relatively new to the site, which made me feel even safer in her clean, upscale incall location. Her body is flawless, and she definitely looks younger than she is. She ran the show and seemed to enjoy doing so, which is exactly what I wanted.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Arielbaby
|
|
bigun4u |
Denver |
Yes |
43
|
3/10/18 |
Review by
bigun4u
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/6/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Was able to set up an appointment on short notice. Easy to find location. Was greeted by Ariel wearing very sexy black see through robe. after a quick hug I followed her downstairs. She is very sensual and sexual throughout the whole experience. Very easy to talk to and made the whole experience very enjoyable.
Age: 20 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-26-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Unicorn92
|
|
Rabbart |
Denver |
Yes |
58
|
3/10/18 |
Review by
Rabbart
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/6/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Dana was absolutely lovely. There was a brief delay to the start of the session due to traffic, but luckily it only ended up being about 10 minutes and had zero impact on the proceedings.
Being a newbie, I had a bit of nerves, but Dana’s wonderful attitude (and a brief massage) set things off to a great start. I won’t go into too much detail, but it was a great experience and I look forward to visiting again in the future.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
DevonDebauchery
|
|
Colorado Kamaiana |
Denver |
Yes |
123
|
3/10/18 |
Seen on 3/2/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Very much enjoyed meeting Devon. Interesting woman if you take the time to talk with her. Caring, attentive and clearly enjoys what she does. You will too. I would see her again in a heartbeat.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|