Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

16201 - 16250 of 42825

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Jessica Martinez 2+ thomas.ga Denver Yes 94 12/16/18
Review by thomas.ga (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Giovanna is a very pretty young lady, she has some very nice enhancements. The conversation was a little lacking with thick accent and slow responses but service was genuine gfe and a lot of fun. I opted for half hour which is perfect not a lot to talk about besides getting it down with the communication barrier. Overall great experience and would recommend. Great bbbj good tight fit and can tell she enjoyed herself. She responded well to a little massage and finger play. Intensified the bbbj.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JessicaJonesing Bora Bora Denver Yes 9 12/16/18
Review by Bora Bora (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/20/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I'm happy that I got to know Jessica, she is a wonderful lady and I had a great time with her. She is very attractive, has beautiful blue eyes, is in very nice shape and has a wonderfully soft skin. She made me feel at ease and comfortable the whole time. I could tell that she was giving me all her undivided attention and trying to make me feel good and relaxed. I've not been participating in the hobby for a long time so I was glad that scheduling with her was not complicated. Her apartment is impeccable and in a very safe neighborhood. She greeted me with a hug and after a short conversation to connect a little bit she offered me to take a shower which I gladly accepted. Once on the table, the massage is firm but not painful. She is a certified massage therapist so she knows what she is doing and her hands quickly melted all my stress and muscle knots. It's a real massage and not just a body rub, very relaxing! It's a topless massage, so all the time you can enjoy the view of her beautiful breasts. That view, along with her very special technique, kept me aroused the whole session. She uses a good smelling oil and pays attention to all your muscles, from head to toes. She doesn't miss any detail or stress on your body. When the massage session finished, our conversation and friendly connection continued and we had great time together... this is one of the cases in which you can really tell YMMV!!. I can't wait to see her again!


Age: 43 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxy_Santana jdjd1989 Denver Yes 111 12/16/18
Review by jdjd1989 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/1/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I would highly recommend Roxy. This woman has the curves of a goddess! Set up was easy and she makes you feel at ease during the session. Yes, she does have the most amazing ass I have ever seen. Go see her. You won't be disappointed.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NicoletteRose Broncofff2 Omaha Yes 7 12/16/18
Review by Broncofff2 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/18
Time: 1 hr Location: OmahaIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow... all i can say is wow ... i recently moved here from Denver and can’t find a girl on tob luckily for me Nicolette visited my town recently boy am i lucky it was so good I’d travel the 8hrs to Denver to see her i arrived at her hotel with a bottle of wine we sat had an amazing convo and drank her room was nice upscale and smelled great her pics don’t do her just this girl is sooooo beautiful with a great body and great personality wettest messiest bj I’ve ever had i almost blew off that alone doggy is my and her preference so we did a lil of that i didn’t want to go to quick so we stopped for a sec then some reverse cowgirl she rode so good and that ass is soooo nice not too big not flat either, i was in awe i finished doggy amazing experience id go back 1000 times


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SultryKitten pinballer Denver Yes 84 12/16/18
Review by pinballer (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of spending an hour with Samantha at her new incall. It's in a very nice area near Park Meadows Mall. She has a professional massage table available as well as a bed. I have seen her several times and she gives a great body rub. Her oral skills are outstanding and I always have a good time. Check out her website as all services are listed. I'm looking forward to a return visit in the new year.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sensual Sasha No One In Particular Boulder Yes 62 12/16/18
Review by No One In Particular (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/18
Time: 45 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had an open spot in my schedule and tried to schedule with another provider, who was busy but recommended Sasha, and I'm extremely glad she did. I called her (actual voice contact!) and we set up a meeting for about 2.5 hours later as I had a few commitments and wanted to avoid Boulder rush hour traffic. When I arrived at the in-call, I was let in and got a good look at Sasha clothed and, frankly, her photos don't do her justice. We disrobed and I took another look and… Sasha took my breath away. She's not just beautiful, she's truly stunning. We started with me on my stomach and she gave an excellent massage of my legs and back, and even added pressure with her knees. She laid herself on my back front down, teasing my back with her wonderful, natural breasts. She laid fully upon my back, allowing me to hold her hands and just embrace the feeling of our bodies in full contact. She continued to work my back, but also reached under and made sure I had a good idea of what was to follow on the flip. When the flip occurred and I got to just look at Sasha again, my earlier thoughts were completely reinforced. She used several techniques I have not experienced on the flip that were, in a word, incredible. We sat together facing each other and it felt more intimate than I have ever felt in some relationships. It was amazing. She started in with some additional techniques that had me trembling, as she noticed. She noticed I was quite excited, and I replied that given she was in front of me, how could I not be? The ending was… explosive, leaving me completely exhausted, relaxed and elated. I don't think I've come down from the experience yet. Sasha is absolutely incredible, and if you're looking for the type of experience she provides, look no further. I can honestly say the entire experience was not only more truly intimate than many FS experiences I've had, it was more completely fulfilling as well. Treat her very, very well - she's absolutely incredible.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Reese Reynolds geecue2 Denver Yes 142 12/16/18
Review by geecue2 (183 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Finally able to get together with Reese or Miss TOB as I call her. Still remember the outfit she wore that I requested, the one she wore that was at the top of TOB for years. Nice incall location, same beautiful sexy lady. Very friendly and sweet as always. Chatted awhile to get caught up, been awhile since we last seen each other. All consensual adult activities were enjoyed by both parties. Would highly recommend Reese aka Miss TOB.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Gemma Chang Rkoeman16 Denver Yes 12 12/16/18
Review by Rkoeman16 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/2/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my first overnight experience with Gemma having met her a few times before . Once youve met Gemma you will keep going back believe me. When you first meet her shes such a sweet heart but get her alone (or in this case with another lady ) and her true self quickly comes out . Gemma has to have one of the tightest bodies on the planet and boy does she know how to use it . She loves to please and she has amazing oral skills with either sex as our companion quickly fund out . Gemma left neither of us needing more . If your are lucky enough to meet this amazing sexy lady you will not be disappointed whether its a quarter mile sprint or a multi hour road race (read her site and youll know what I mean) . Enjoy the ride !!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Nicole-3286 LostTexan Colorado Springs Yes 93 12/15/18
Review by LostTexan (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: WOW!!!! Finally connected with the beautiful young lady after a few misfires and boy am i glad i did. I was rushed for time so only did 30 min but well worth it!!!! She is heading off on a once in a life time adventure and she will ne missed. Glad i got to see her before she leaves. I hope you have a wonderful time and thanks Ashley


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BanginBrit Tony2018 Denver Yes 105 12/15/18
Review by Tony2018 (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: First let me start of by saying that Britt is definitely the girl in thw profile pictures. I was a bit hesitant to see her at first due to lack of reviews but boy am I glad I did. She was able to see me on relatively short notice at her DTC hotel. As soon as she opened the door I knew I was in for a good time. She is very cute and petite. She has an amazing bubbly personality and immediately felt at ease. Even mentioned a friend in town for a possible threesome on her next visit. We talked a bit to get acquainted and then down to business. She loves receiving pleasure as much giving it. DATY was well received and the bbbj was great too. On to the the main course and cfs was just as good. Do yourself a favor and see her next time she visits. She said she planned to come back monthly. Cant wait.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jasminewaterss7 Silvania Denver Yes 89 12/15/18
Review by Silvania (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jasmine was amazing. Very nice girl and she's not hard to talk to at all. I'd go see her again if only just to talk lol Everything else I'll keep to myself but she's fantastic. Recommended and I'll be seeing her again.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MsCherry Tuscan_SS Denver Yes 14 12/15/18
Review by Tuscan_SS (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Cherry is a true beautiful gem. She is very cool and down to earth, we hit it off right away. From the conversation she is really excited to be here as Denver has a different vibe than she’s used to. Let me just say she looks way better in person, if that is possible, she was stunning,, and the light perfume she was wearing just added to the atmosphere. And the experience!!! she started with an erotic tease that had her doing more touching than me I was well taken care of, and it was only enhanced by the fact she’s so Beautiful with plenty of energy and eye contact GFE, however ymmv....


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Casey Pearls Jerfields10 Denver Yes 47 12/15/18
Review by Jerfields10 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/28/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amazing time with her and her friend. A ton of laughs while listening to some great music. She worked out all the kinks in my neck and the scalp massage was incredible. Nothing she did was less than top notch including the great oils she uses. Looking forward to next time


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 40D-30-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CarmelCutieZoe littleD Colorado Springs Yes 82 12/15/18
Review by littleD (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/4/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: OMG. Zoe wild, receptive, and really gets into it!!!!!! She taste so good!!!!!! Thought she was going to swallow me whole. What a treat!!!!! Cant wait to see her again!!!!!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessie Denver arlequin Denver Yes 74 12/15/18
Review by arlequin (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/7/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I went into this with VERY high expectations. I mean... have you seen the pictures? Because of my high expectations I was nervous. Jessie is everything I wanted and more. Beautiful, attentive, generous, captivating. I cannot think of a better time. I hope to see her again before she leaves town. She is a dream guys. If you have chance to see her, do not hesitate.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Nicole-3286 Nellyman Colorado Springs Yes 93 12/15/18
Review by Nellyman (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/28/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Ashley at her ground floor apartment on the north end of the Springs. It was a little hard to find in the complex, but she responded promptly to text. An incredibly beautiful young lady greeted me at the door. Pretty open menu, but the no kissing does distance the interaction a bit. I suppose this is due the the nature of the relationship she is in, but I did not press the issue. I see from her posts she will be leaving soon, so go see her before she goes!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aubrey Linnea Tailgater1 Denver Yes 61 12/15/18
Review by Tailgater1 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow. Amazing experience. She is gorgeous, and fun to talk to. My only complaint is that she is in the DTC, which is a bit of a trip for me. I totally understand her reasoning, though. Holy cow. I’m going to be thinking of her for a while.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure itsjustsean Colorado Springs Yes 133 12/15/18
Review by itsjustsean (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I got to spend a wonderful hour with Amber. She is beautiful, kind and very sweet. I sincerely hope she makes it to the Springs more often. Thank you Amber. You are a true gem.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CarmelCutieZoe stjones1919 Colorado Springs Yes 82 12/15/18
Review by stjones1919 (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/21/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Second round with Zoe and it was hotter than the first. With such a wonderful menu and amazing skills and enthusiasm, she is on the ATF list for sure. The flirty build up is a treat. She is sure to please no matter your desires. Very accommodating. Have fun!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Martinez 2+ BlakeSilver Denver Yes 94 12/15/18
Review by BlakeSilver (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Was a fantastic meeting with Giovanna, she’s a South American Beauty with some recent upgrades. Her body is very fit she came straight from the gym to my condo and took a few mins to get ready. She looked fantastic after a few mins of preparation. She has a cute but thick accent and there is a tiny language barrier but not bad. She was very focused on taking care of me and didn’t get distracted most girlfriend experiences we enjoyed and talked for a bit after. I rarely hobby but had wonderful time with her.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JessicaPaige304 Dogmatic Denver Yes 1 12/15/18
Review by Dogmatic (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sometimes you just want to get nasty and blow a load. Jessica was very accommodating for a short-notice appointment. She was nice and easy to talk to. We started with decent oral that did the trick, then transitioned into doggy. She was an enthusiastic dirty talker which enhanced my enjoyment. I kept eyeing her asshole, so decided we’d try some Greek. She took it like a champ and implored me to finish that way, which I did. YMMV, especially the Greek.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adeles-Love dsugar099 - Banned/spammer Denver Yes 62 12/15/18
Review by dsugar099 - Banned/spammer (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/18
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: SHE IS SO HOT AND SEXY


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-27-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaurenB cwagoner3335 Denver Yes 116 12/15/18
Review by cwagoner3335 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/13/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: From the time I texted Lauren she responded quickly and was easy to set up an appointment with. She looked even better in person than in her pictures, beautiful long legs! She was easy to talk to and very skilled. Would highly recommend!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexa-4988 Nellyman Denver Yes 37 12/15/18
Review by Nellyman (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw alexa a little while ago in Denver, but she travels around to a few different states. First off, if you like petite spinners, she is absolutely perfect. She hosted at an upscale hotel in Denver and her room was clean and smoke free. She does have some rules so not quite GFE, but overall the experience was enthusiastic and very accommodating.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane average1 Denver Yes 247 12/15/18
Review by average1 (120 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a fantasy of seeing an old friend, Callie. Because of prior fantasies, set up was quick and easy. My head told me that this fantasy would be outstanding and it was. Callie and I explored a variety of ideas with one another. And those ideas were very, very good. Callie took her time explaining her views to me, and during her conversation with me she uncovered some incredible things we agreed on. She delved deep into the conversation and showed her passion for the subject. I felt obligated to let her know how I felt and explained it to her in the best way I could. She seemed to REALLY understand what I was talking about. We then covered a couple of different topics and Callie showed my how flexible she is in her approach to things. The conversation got so excitedly heated, I was completely worn out...in the best of ways. I appreciated her preparation, and in this fantasy, she was lovely, sexy, open, fully engaged and so welcoming to a variety of viewpoints. Needless to say, we will have future conversations about some remaining topics of interest.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikole West nobs Denver Yes 61 12/15/18
Review by nobs (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/18
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a chance to meet up with Nikole and jumped at the opportunity. We made arrangements and she arrived on time and dressed casual. The next two hours were a blur... Nikole is extremely sensual, verbal and kinky! A true gfe who truly enjoys her time entertaining. I can’t say for sure, but I think I counted 3 or 4 Os during DATY. And her bbbj is soft and slow with some great tongue action! We concluded with some side by side which was very tight as we finished with one final O together. All in all a great time and I’d highly recommend seeing Nikole.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Naomi March stjones1919 Denver Yes 29 12/15/18
Review by stjones1919 (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/26/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Naomi was a blast. She is very pretty with a cute and bubbly personality, perhaps perky describes her well. Great enthusiasm with wonderful eye contact. She has a mouth to die for and that’s where we started and finished. Good communication, although final setup was a little awkward. She is a gem and well worth a visit. Thanks, Naomi!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leena_rose Summer11 Fort Collins Yes 40 12/15/18
Review by Summer11 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Where do I start! This might have been the best experience I have had in the hobby so far! Let's start with communication- 10/10. This lady is amazing at responding to texts. She is very respectful and replies promptly. You never have to text her twice for anything. When we met in person, I was awestruck! She is beautiful. She is like a girl you might see at your gym or the grocery store. And, if you are an "ass-worshipper" like me, you are in for a treat. She had just taken a massage before she came over to my place and hence was a little sore. She couldn't do reverse CG but doggy was "uh-mazing"! We ended in one of my fav positions which I really don't know the name of. Overall, Leena was a great sport. Great communication, no delays and no drama. What else can you ask for?


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristi Lynn Lee BlakeSilver Denver Yes 71 12/15/18
Review by BlakeSilver (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/1/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kristi was my first provider I met since relocating to Denver. If all the providers are as real and genuine as her I can’t wait to work my way through the top providers in the area. I found her on another review site and she turned me on to this site. Kristi was beautiful huge glowing smile, friendly personality and an incredible voluptuous body. She was very quick to begin with passionate kissing which accelerated my intensity, within a few mins we were going like long lost lovers. Her menu was pretty open only a couple areas off limits. She clearly enjoys and loves what she’s doing. Profressional, classy, educated sweetheart! I hope her path keeps leading back to my place.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AspenMarie wanderlustmelody Denver Yes 140 12/15/18
Review by wanderlustmelody (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I can't believe I have waited so long to see Aspen, but it was worth the wait. She is an absolute treat, witha bubbly personality. Very easy to talk to and makes you feel comfortable the moment you walk in the door. Never felt rushed with her and my only regret is I wasnt able to stay for longer. Cant wait to see this beauty again


Age: 23 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sharice Colonativeborn Denver Yes 16 12/15/18
Review by Colonativeborn (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/14/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This was a great time. A little conversation, Maker's Mark, and an amazing massage...enough said.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-29-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JJHoneybee fop469 Denver Yes 2 12/15/18
Review by fop469 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/6/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: JJHoneybee is the girl in the pictures, which look good, but she is even better looking in person. A brief chat and a beer and we headed for playtime. She has an excellent sense of humor and really easy on the eyes. She let me undress her, and that was amazing! Really well assembled! Breasts looked, felt, and tasted great! Nicely rounded in the behind. I slowly moved from the upper lips to the lower lips and checked all the scenery inbetween. Dining at the Y was excellent and very responsive! Even dining at the O was great! She is very accomodating and really flexible. Almost Girl Friend! With a little more kissing, she is most definitely there! I really enjoyed her sense of humor and the physical stuff as well (quite a bit!)! I will have her visit me again!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
HollyAmory montyman Denver Yes 16 12/15/18
Review by montyman (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/26/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Holly is one of the most beautiful all natural woman I have had the pleasure of meeting. We chatted and got to know each other for a little while before the real fun began. We both shared a little about how we grew up and got into the hobby. We took turns pleasing each other, and then shared a mutual orgasmic experience. All activities were performed with enthusiasm on her end, and it seemed like she enjoyed her time as much as I did. She truly knows how to seduce you with her body, and kept me excited throughout our time together. She kept everything safe and covered the entire time. Thanks Holly!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherielynn-BANNED coolhand luke Fort Collins Yes 45 12/14/18
Review by coolhand luke (85 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What can I say other than wonderful. Nice clean private incall. Personality is tops and services more than i expected. I have seen her several times and always an excellent service. I would highly recommend. She is a true gfe and not a clock watcher.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristi Lynn Lee martialgod Denver Yes 71 12/14/18
Review by martialgod (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/21/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Although nothing was done, I had the best conversation with this provider. She made me feel comfortable. I honestly forgot to do anything with her, but that is on my part. She has a killer body, nice eyes with a nice smile! Will see her again!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LillyBelle mlrobi3 Denver Yes 75 12/14/18
Review by mlrobi3 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Elizabeth in my new ATF, and as a bonus has a great personality. She is very open and we both had an absolutely unbelievable time! It is seldom I find someone who is a great fit for me and we both have a lot of fun. As has been said before, I would keep her all to myself if I could. I highly recommend.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-25-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jade Cruz martialgod Denver Yes 12 12/14/18
Review by martialgod (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Appeared accordingly on a short notice. It was quick and simple. Cbj to finishing with a doggie. A good conversationalist that eased me to being comfortable. A short latina with a nice butt. She has monthly visits so enjoy her gentlemen!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Nicole-3286 Cowaxman Colorado Springs Yes 93 12/14/18
Review by Cowaxman (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/18
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Not to sound corny, but I don't hobby often but when I do it's this girl next door. she definitely knows what's she's doing and then some. Was rushing back from Denver and ended up having a few extra minutes before a meeting , on a whim texted Ash... didn't look like it was going to work out , but glad that it did. Pretty much same set up, tasteful decor, great extras.sorry she's leaving ..If you've been on the fence, don't miss. It will be hard to wipe the grin off my face today. Thanks Ash !


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kaykay new2hobbying Denver Yes 25 12/14/18
Review by new2hobbying (77 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kay is one of the providers that i truly have a connection with. She is a true GFE for me. Passionate kisses, great conversation no rushing and very good behind the door skills. Planning ahead with her especially if you want to see her earlier in the day is a must as she is a night owl and can take a little while to respond to text. However, she has been worth the extra effort for me. I am glad that she is back and recouping from her recent accident. Thank you Kay for who you are and what you do. I appreciate it.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Victoria Wright coking Denver Yes 9 12/14/18
Review by coking (70 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Victoria is real! Pictures are accurate. Definitely looks tgtbt, but the pics really are her! Lucky to catch her on this trip since she's still fairly new to the scene and hasn't been out to denver much yet. But hopefully more visits in the near future. Enjoyed our time together from start to end and can tell she really enjoys it too. We had a very nice conversation afterwards and she is a really smart and sweet person.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28DD-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Skyla Davis Todoesprivado Denver Yes 44 12/14/18
Review by Todoesprivado (97 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/12/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is the girl in the pictures. Nice incall location. Outstanding oral skills....that was all I needed. Nice conversation before and after. I left a happy man


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lira_Autumn grumpy Denver Yes 59 12/14/18
Review by grumpy (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: BEAUTIFUL, she checked me out on TOB, no problem. Great session with options, easy to find location. I'm old she did something never had done before go see you'll leave happy!!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SarahLove BeatRellik Colorado Springs Yes 68 12/14/18
Review by BeatRellik (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: That little tight red dress has had me captivated for so long!!! And it was still my bday week!!! And she was in the springs!!! Was only gunna do a hh since my last two bday presents put a little dent in my “mustache”... but I went for the hr!!! So glad I did. A little older than what I’m used to but shoot, this milf showed me some moves I’ve never even seen!!! Besides the getting up to clean ups, there wasn’t a time her body wasn’t fully on mine!!! Fist round was fun... but the second!!!Mind blowing ecstasy!!! Wished the LFK went to DFK but was great nonetheless. Definitely an ATF milf. Hope to spend some more time with her next time she’s in the springs.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenna_James NightMoves Denver Yes 40 12/14/18
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/27/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: * My Lady : Jenna James Location: DTC So I received a text from a provider this time 55 minutes before our start time that she is canceling on me again for the 3rd time, I was in route to see her (it takes me about 1 hr to get there). I plan my first A.M. Appointments one week in advance and I was really looking forward to seeing this "type" of provider and thought it would be difficult to replace her with such short notice..... Once Again I could not have been more wrong!!!!! I responded this time to the cancellation "do you have any recommendations for your replacement" to where all I got was crickets, so I decided to proceed 1 block from my original destination to proceed to look for a replacement. As I opened up the listings on the top page I saw a beautiful green eyes traveling provider from CA post her listing. I took one look at her photos and I knew I had to meet her. As she stepping out of the shower she answered her phone and agreed to meet me in one hour. Jenna open the door wearing high heels and lingerie and I was so impressed on how incredibly beautiful she is. From her perfectly brushed platinum blonde/pink hair, eyebrows, makeup, lip gloss, not to forget to mention oh those beautiful green eyes. It was almost as if she was on a movie set and she had her own personal hair stylist & makeup artist, that is how perfect see looked. Jenna is not your GFE type, but with multiple positions with this young tight body and that beautiful face staring back at you followed by MSOG you can not go wrong. Towards the end of the session the conversation came up that she was a former cheerleader so I had to take one more ride with that fantasy deep in my head.... I've had plenty of cheerleaders back in my day so I just thought it would be nice to relive the fantasy one last time. When Jenna James comes back to town I hope you all decide to give her a call she is a Sweet, Beautiful, Young Lady and is highly recommend.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen firewire82 Denver Yes 120 12/14/18
Review by firewire82 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/4/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Finally met with Bree, been trying for some time to match schedules up. But I am glad I finally was able to. She looks amazing and is spot on with her pictures. I enjoyed a nice conversation with Bree before activities and between activities. I will definitely be making return visits.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BiancaBalenciaga wilwootie Denver Yes 14 12/14/18
Review by wilwootie (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Bianca was great! Although she's not GFE, she was very accommodating, definitely a pleaser, and she really enjoys what she does. Contacted Bianca via call and text to get her address. The hotel she was staying at in DTC was just okay, but any thoughts of my surroundings quickly vanished once we got down to business. Top notch FS, and was even willing to go multiple rounds! I'd definitely return if she was staying in Denver longer.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AspenMarie Hulk Denver Yes 140 12/14/18
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/11/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Seeing Aspen this morning was an early Christmas Present that I thoroughly enjoyed unwrapping. She is drop dead gorgeous, and has a perfect hour glass figure that is well toned and fit. Seeing her is like reuniting with a college sweetheart that is open to about anything "within reason" and always lets me take the lead. We have met up many times and as always this was yet another wonderful GFE/PSE experience. Our times together are quite memorable and I think of her often, longing for her return visits! Happy holidays baby, I can't wait to see you next year :)


Age: 23 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenniferxj6 NightMoves Denver Yes 19 12/14/18
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 11/21/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: * My Lady : Jennifer Location: Denver Private In-Call So I received the text from a provider 70 minutes before our start time that she is canceling on me for the Second time, I was in route to see her (It takes me 1hr to get there). I plan my first A.M. Appointments one week in advance and I was really looking forward to seeing this "type" of provider and thought it would be difficult to replace her with such short notice.. I could not have been more wrong!!!!! I pulled over to reply to the cancellation text to say "I hope you feel better" and it was then when I saw this tall beautiful blue-eyed blonde posting her listing in that moment. I called and left a message and five minutes later Jennifer returned my call, before I know it I was knocking on Jennifer's door. The cancellation only put me back 25 minutes. Jennifer answer the door wearing a tight form-fitting black dress with lingerie and high heels, her lipsticks match perfectly with her pink manicured nails and her pedicure was done in my favorite color, Red. I could not have asked for a more perfect replacement considering Jennifer was on my list to see away. Jennifer took me to the bedroom so she can stepped out of her dress and take off her bra and panties too exposed to me her sexy tan lines. Jennifer has her body type listed as slim but in my opinion I would think it was more athletic, her legs were strong with nice tone definition, her ass was so perfectly round, tight and Built For Pleasure which I had the honor to explore in more ways than one. Just look at her photos, if that isn't reason enough to pay her a visit. (The one of her laying on her side and showing her perfectly round ass). It's very rare find a tall lady with nice tone athletic legs with the perfectly round tight ass. She ruined it for all tall ladies....The bar has been set!! I forgot to mention Jennifer's flat lean stomach and gorgeous beautiful face, captivating blue eyes, perfectly straight teeth, thick lips & high cheekbones. Jennifer's bedroom activities is top-notch. Five Stars! From DFK, Dirty Talk, Toy play, PSE, GFE, Lube and plenty more (just to name a few) of non-stop action that will keep you HARD the entire time you are with this Perfect Lady. Jenniferxj6 is without hesitation highly recommend...


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
4lena4-BANNED Ishmael Denver Yes 40 12/14/18
Review by Ishmael (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/5/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Lena again and again it was one of the best times I've had. She is so comfortable to be with and engaging to talk to that I think I stayed late just talking. Our appointment was early afternoon at her sunny in call up north . Friendly, sexy, enthusiastic, accomodating, Lena is a really superb provider and one of my favorites. Looking forward to seeing her again for my Xmas gift to myself.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madison Monroe-6320 NolaScofflaw-BANNED Colorado Springs Yes 57 12/14/18
Review by NolaScofflaw-BANNED (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 12/10/18
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I sent her an email about a week ago, but her reply was caught by my spam filter. I texted her last night and got a response within a minute. She met me at a side door in the hotel and took me to her room. She's pretty cute. Her age is listed as 30 on here, but I would have guessed early to mid-twenties. She's about what you would expect from the pics. We chatted a little and then got to business. Started with a CBJ, then switched to mish, then CG. She was enthusiastic and very vocal. She invited me to chat with her outside afterwards while she smoked. It was then that I noticed her personality was especially youthful. I got the impression that this might have been a misrepresentation of what was beneath the surface (maybe not). I think she's a good value. Definitely worth a shot if you're in the area.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: