Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

15301 - 15350 of 42825

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
SarahLove RckyMtnChris Denver Yes 68 2/24/19
Review by RckyMtnChris (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/19/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I can't add anything that hasn't already been said. Sarah is a lot of fun. She keeps going and going just like the Energizer Bunny. I had a great time! Thank you, Sarah!


Age: 40 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck Friendoflife Denver Yes 130 2/24/19
Review by Friendoflife (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/31/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have been seeing Natalie for a few years now. I knew her from the back page. She is beautiful and a lovely person. Our conversations are one of the things I value the most when I see her. She has some rules which are easy to follow. She treats me like King when I am with her. Although she is not GFE I would highly recommend her!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
PrettyKittyKayla LayedBackGuy Denver Yes 8 2/24/19
Review by LayedBackGuy (48 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/20/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow!...... Wow! This woman was amazing to meet. Great to talk to, intuitively knew what I wanted (I can be awkward sometimes), really seemed to enjoy her self, amazing shape, soft skin that was also firm, astounding eye contact, incredible kisser. I contemplated not writing a review because I'd love to keep her all to my self, but that wouldn't be fair to her, so treat her right!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Samada Summers mcmillaj Denver Yes 55 2/24/19
Review by mcmillaj (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/19/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a great time with Demi at her incall location. I opted for the VIP experience and couldn't be happier. It started with probably the best message I've ever had and then sliding on top of me. Then things heated up and went on to mindblowing BBBJ and covered RCG. Demi is incredibly gorgeous with a great personality as well. Highly recommend.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33B-25-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
arisolovely mcmillaj Denver Yes 18 2/24/19
Review by mcmillaj (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/18/19
Time: 5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting Ari in Denver. She was very responsive to my first contact, setup was easy, and we were together a few hours later. She took the time to check out my previous reviews and let me know ahead of time that she is not GFE, which was very nice of her to give me the heads up. So no kissing, but everything was still very passionate and just as good or better than the GFE ladies. Our visit was originally going to be shorter but we were meshing so well and having so much fun that I asked if we could extend the time. I was very grateful that she had additional time available and was willing to extend. She has a fantastic personality, stunning body, and an absolute champion in the sheets. Can't wait to repeat.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leonalune boxer-6526 Denver Yes 35 2/24/19
Review by boxer-6526 (145 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/21/19
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've been trying to hook up with Leona for a while. Her previous reviews left me wanting, but I we were not in the same place at the same time. Today it finally occurred. She posted, I responded, and after verification, BANG, it happened. We had an awesome time together. She was attentive to what I wanted, and she was responsive to what I gave her. She looks younger than what is on her profile. Her profile also states she is curvy. Yes she is, in all the right places.. and very GFE. I'm going to see her again, because I can only imagine what will happen after the first time together. Thank you Leona. I will see you soon!


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-32-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maria Lovemuffins D-Nice Denver Yes 17 2/24/19
Review by D-Nice (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/20/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: So glad I got to meet up with Maria Lovemuffins. The saying good things come in small packages is true with her. Friendly, hospitable, comforting and a sense of humor. We met up and it was like a friends with benefits situation, we just hit it off from the beginning. She likes what she does and I sure the hell liked what she did to me. Really liked how she got up all on me right from the beginning. It felt like(in a very good way)she was needing me because she had some "sexual energy" she needed to release. It was awesome to be on the receiving end of that energy release. No complaints from me and if you can, meet up with her on a slow day or during a couple of slow days in a row.....she will reward you greatly for it. LOL!!!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 42DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kitty Mckenzie SilverSurfer Boulder Yes 43 2/24/19
Review by SilverSurfer (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/18/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’ve seen Kitty 3 times now and she delivers a fabulous experience in every way. Great North Boulder location, beautiful room, and she is sweet, smart, and drop-dead gorgeous. Her pictures do not do her justice. Highly recommended.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JessicaRabbit Perth30 Colorado Springs Yes 73 2/24/19
Review by Perth30 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/17/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I'm kicking myself because I was not better prepared for her but she was very nice and accommodating. I've never had anyone put me at such a loss for words in the way that she did. She too damn gorgeous. I had a wonderful time that I will never forgot. Thanks!


Age: 28 Ethnicity: Mixed Race Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Hair Color: Light Brown Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SarahLove Chewie22 Boulder Yes 68 2/23/19
Review by Chewie22 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/20/19
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Omg, Sarah is an all around amazing human being. And drop dead gorgeous too!! I’m kicking myself for not spending the hour with her. GFE all the way. Thank you so very much Sarah. Until next time.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ila Paz scottiep33 Denver Yes 18 2/23/19
Review by scottiep33 (46 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/15/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ila is an absolutely amazing woman. Tantra is an art, and Ila Paz is definitely the Renoir of this practice. I've been to her studio before to see another provider who practices Tantra as well. I went in feeling kinda broken inside, so I knew I needed some good energy work to balance me. When I arrived Ila and I sat down and talked about the things that bothered me deep down. I would love to go into great detail about my experience, but Tantra is really specific to the individual. I will say that I thoroughly enjoyed DFK with Ila. She's an amazing kisser. I don't do DFK with FS providers so doing it with Ila was perfect. Illa isn't a FS provider. I go to her for an enlightened journey like I've never had before. Our time together is special, and I will continue to see her whenever she's available.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Darling Devin Bob Richards Denver Yes 10 2/23/19
Review by Bob Richards (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/12/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my 2nd visit and I thought nothing could surpass the first but WOW! Devin is a true sweetheart. She is a true GFE. Being a true breast man I could have spent the entire time playing with her awesome succulent breasts! Devin is truly a joy to be with and the hour just flew by. Beside the fun time activities she is great to talk with. I highly recommend and hope to see her again soon. Thanks Devin. HUgs, BR


Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaurenB jaxon71 Denver Yes 116 2/23/19
Review by jaxon71 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/9/19
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I found myself with a little time to myself and contacted Lauren. She was quick to respond, professionally and friendly. Before I knew it I was knocking on her hotel door in Westminster off of 36. She opened the door and I was blown away at her beauty. Standing there naked without an ounce of fat, I couldn’t get my cloths of quick enough! Without going into much detail the activities included BBBJ, Doggie, Mish, Video and finish on her stomach. Highly recommend!!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Melanie Smith Guymandude Denver Yes 10 2/23/19
Review by Guymandude (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/19/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Melanie’s post on another website. If you search the web by her phone number you will find it. Anyway I was certain I had seen her on Theotherboard so a little investigating revealed her profile here. We scheduled an early morning rendezvous and I arrived and was greeted by a beautiful mature lady. Not a petite little spinner, but Melanie is a great lover. DFK,DATY,UTF, 69, GFE CFS. I am pretty sure MSOG is available because there were plenty of supplies. Melanie is absolutely a wonderful lady and we had some pleasant conversation . Not a clock watcher and very personalable. Visit Melanie and you will absolutely love her.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Violet_Vixxxen Tothemountains Denver Yes 26 2/23/19
Review by Tothemountains (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/20/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Meet Violet at here nice in-call near the airport. Prior to that getting approved was simple and easy. Once I arrived at her in-call she was not very responsive to my text letting her know I was there. Once she texted me back she apologized and said she was jamming out to music and missed her phone and that she would need some more time to get ready. Ok, things happen. After waiting 20 minutes I was invited up to her room. Once there we talked for a bit to get comfortable with each other. She is a very easy going and over all a great person. Typical adult items where on the menu but that will be left between her and i. Only things I can really complain about was that she was late by 20 minutes and that sitting in-front of a nice hotel in my car is not something I like to do. Also that her pictures maybe a bit older but that is a judgement that each of us have different opinions on. Of course YMMV.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-32-42
REBUTTAL:

My apologies for running a little late. My pics, however, are all very recent & taken within the past 6 months or less.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristi Lynn Lee wowowo0038 Denver Yes 71 2/23/19
Review by wowowo0038 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/19/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Want to see Kristi for a long time. Finally got the chance last night. The schedule process was fast and pleasure. Arrived on time. The young lady waiting for me was so cute! That's Kristi! After cloth off, cute becomes WOW! I had amazing experience. Kristi was a little shy so it's a 100% GFE. The conversation was also great. We shared a lot of things. She is definitely the lady every man wants. Trust her well and gentle please.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Megan-5196 Elhombre41 Denver Yes 53 2/23/19
Review by Elhombre41 (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/13/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Megan last week and really enjoyed seeing her. Communication was excellent, she is fun to talk with and has a beautiful safe incall. Highly recommend


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucy Kitten YankeeClipper Denver Yes 81 2/23/19
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had the opportunity to visit with Lucy once again! Again, Luch provides a safe and entertaining environment along with great conversation. I was met at the door with Lucy wearing an awesome top that accentuated her bountiful bust and provided a glimpse of what was to come. Took a quick shower and stepped into her boudoir for some sensual kissing, mutual touching and what an arousing session. Lucy proceeded with fabulous UTF and she flipper herself so were in the 69 position for some tasty DATY. I was very arousing as she had my member devoured and her moans as I ate her out. I released with excitement and a feeling of "this is too good to be true!" More fondling of her beats as they are just meant to be played with and sucked on. Lucy is a wonderful experience and to behold her in everyway is a true joy! Thank you, Gary


Age: 37 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD+-30-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amazing Nikki SixtiesDude Denver Yes 6 2/23/19
Review by SixtiesDude (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/18/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time with Nikki. Texted her to set up an appointment and she responded immediately with her general location. She asked me to call when I was ready to head her way and then she gave me her address. Very easy to find. Nikki is very friendly and makes you feel at home immediately. She shed her clothes at the same time I did and performs the massage nude. The flip was quite good with lots of mutual touching. Additional activities are available and I did indulge. I plan to return in the future. Thanks Nikki!


Age: 54 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madison Taylor ShyDude303 Denver Yes 60 2/23/19
Review by ShyDude303 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/20/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a awesome experience with Madison. A little bit of pain finding parking but well worth it. She is very sweet and easy going not to mention very beautiful. I would have been just fine hanging out talking to her. Been having a lot of stress lately and I basically forgot about it all for a hour. It was much needed. Amazing views from RCG and K9. Not much I can add on from previous reviews. I hope she allows me to be somewhat of a regular.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mila-BP kevcolo Fort Collins Yes 44 2/23/19
Review by kevcolo (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/4/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Mila a couple times over the years, she is friendly, professional and beautiful. Very satisfied, would highly recommend


Age: 23 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
4lena4-BANNED Imyrhklbry Denver Yes 40 2/23/19
Review by Imyrhklbry (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/15/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: OUTSTANDING!!! Seen this fantastic lady multiple times and each time just gets better and better!! This time was like a sailor coming in from a long deployment. She said she'd be waiting for me as I requested, and boy was she! Greeted me wearing nothing but a bath robe and was all over me second I walked in! What a great kisser!! Very responsive ! I'm hoping she enjoyed our time together, and it sure seemed like it as much as she was squirming, shaking and moaning! Cannot wait for next time sexy lady!!!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissAdrianne MtnWood Denver Yes 96 2/23/19
Review by MtnWood (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/24/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting Miss Adrianne and it was phenomenal. She’s funny, smart and ridiculously sexy. The hour goes by too fast with her as there is so much too enjoy! I can’t wait to see the results of your new fitness regimen. My apologies for the late review


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 35D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Oasis new60sguy Denver Yes 47 2/23/19
Review by new60sguy (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/17/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: A beautiful woman with a great smile who genuinely enjoys her profession. An excellent deep tissue massage followed by a brief but exquisite nuru experience.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
monroepierce Mtnmanbygod Denver Yes 125 2/23/19
Review by Mtnmanbygod (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/19/19
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great experience was very accommodating. Pics accurate very pleasant conversation and overall vibe. I recommend!


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
mia619filipinaSD irish1968 San Diego Yes 35 2/22/19
Review by irish1968 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/19/19
Time: 30 min Location: San DiegoIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wonderful Gfe experience. Great attitude and gorgeous. Very relaxing atmosphere. Activities included bbbj, Daty, Fiv, Fia, mish, and doggie. Will be a repeat guest.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
victoriahasley Denver1 Denver Yes 6 2/23/19
Review by Denver1 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/18/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Her face is beautiful and her body is incredible. Skin is nice and tan and so very soft. She is a really nice person. All activities were done with enthusiasm. GFE Will repeat.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hailey Of Denver mtbslick Denver Yes 93 2/22/19
Review by mtbslick (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/19/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was able to meet up with Hailey for an early afternoon rendezvous. We may not entirely clicked, but I still enjoyed my time spent with Hailey. Pictures are accurate and she is very attractive. I think my shyness might have spoiled the mood to an extent. Maybe I didn't know what I was getting into because Hailey is such a dominant woman. I may have to revisit with a longer appointment to see if we can sort things out. Thanks again Hailey!


Age: 42 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen Bigfoot257 Denver Yes 120 2/22/19
Review by Bigfoot257 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/19/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! I cant believe I havent seen Bree sooner but I'm glad I finally did. Her body is amazing and she is so beautiful. I will repeat again and again just to see the view from the back. This girl is one of my ATF. Definitely GFE.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BanginBrit Bestn Boulder Yes 105 2/22/19
Review by Bestn (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/24/19
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw her by DTC on a snow day. Good looking girl and friendly. DATY is her favorite. She had me pinned down on a cowgirl and the view is great. We chatted about skiing in Utah, traveling; Good session and would recommend!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lovely Raquel SilverSurfer Denver Yes 67 2/22/19
Review by SilverSurfer (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/15/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I hadn't seen Raquel for over a year and what a mistake that was! She is beautiful, smart, fun to talk to, and boy howdy does she know how to bring the love. Super nice, easy to find space too. Do yourself a favor and book a session with her. First class experience all the way.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Dreams OU812kittylvr Denver Yes 26 2/22/19
Review by OU812kittylvr (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/18/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is a beautiful woman, has a great spinner body with an amazing butt. She was enthusiastic in all activities and we changed positions many times. Gfe experience. She has a great laugh and talked like a friend that I had known for years. Good personality and recommend if you like spinners.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-24-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
kissinganna90 msog-always Denver Yes 42 2/22/19
Review by msog-always (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/17/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Got to see Anna and had a great time very GFE, not rushed enjoyed the full hour. I highly recommend her lots of energy and a great kisser.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarahknoxxx InsatiableXXX Denver Yes 71 2/22/19
Review by InsatiableXXX (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/13/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had an amazing time. Very sweet, talented and tiny beautiful blonde. I’ll be seeing her again when she returns!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DevonDebauchery johnnybgood Denver Yes 123 2/22/19
Review by johnnybgood (87 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/16/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What an absolutely beautiful lady, from first message to directions to arriving at her incall! Easy response to getting approved to meeting up with this amazing young beautiful lady! Might say she's 30 but I don't believe it, her body looks better than some 20 yr olds I've seen. She works out and it shows, and she has the best natural breasts on a woman I've ever seen.... perfection! Not going into many details other than she's a warm, passionate lover that every man longs to experience and I thank Devon for sharing it with me! Good luck beautiful lady I hope to see you again soon! I highly recommend this lady to those on the fence!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaurenRoXy Maximus Denver Yes 20 2/21/19
Review by Maximus (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/18/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've met a few really awesome ladies lately and Lauren absolutely fits the bill... her other reviews are spot on. She's a first-rate, very attractive GFE provider with skills personality and brains, who seemed to enjoy her visit with me almost as much as I enjoyed my visit with her. Thanks Lauren, I look forward to seeing you again.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissSky AreAitch Denver Yes 31 2/21/19
Review by AreAitch (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/16/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Miss Sky will take great care of you. I did a BDSM session. Wow. Not much we did not try. Sky will take great care of you and will leave you pleased and satisfied. Yummmm.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikole West Hulk Denver Yes 61 2/21/19
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/16/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Nikole for the first time today and we really connected. She is a beautiful lady with a very easy going personality. We met up in the hotel lobby before going up to her room and once there the sparks began to fly, DFK galore as clothes were being shed. She has a very nice body, flat stomach, large supple breast, and a perfectly round toosh. We were both ready for action at this point and proceeded to enjoy some very energetic sex. This was a non rushed action packed adventure that was totally GFE from start to finish. She is also a great conversationalist and I discovered that she is friends with two of my ATF's. I will look forward to seeing her again when she returns :)


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BettyLovely happyaura42 Boulder Yes 16 2/21/19
Review by happyaura42 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/16/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Betty is indeed lovely. She is a sweetheart. Very elegant, amazing conversationalist with a smoking body. She practices yoga often and it shows in her mind, body and spirit. Follow the rules, treat her right and you'll have an amazing time. FBSM.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Dreams curvoisseur Denver Yes 26 2/21/19
Review by curvoisseur (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/17/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Sweet and seductive, Miss Dreams gave me a good dose of Southern hospitality. As others here have mentioned, she keeps a nice clean incall, has a great menu, and aims to please.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-24-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Dreams Dstudent Denver Yes 26 2/20/19
Review by Dstudent (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/17/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: A very attractive, enthuiastic young lady... A fun and satisfying date.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-24-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley-4622 Stang03 Colorado Springs Yes 1 2/20/19
Review by Stang03 (36 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/17/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met her at a hotel on the north side! She greeted me with a nice hug! She is very friendly and likes to conversate which made me comfortable! She looks like her pictures and she has some very nice tits! She started off with bbbj which was very good and then we moved on to cowgirl and ended in mish! After we talked for a few extra minutes while we got dressed!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dani Panti Shutterbug Boulder Yes 60 2/20/19
Review by Shutterbug (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/17/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After screening set up was quick and Dani's incall was easy to find. Very clean and comfortable environment and the massage was fantastic, she is beautiful and we had a great conversation. She uses top quality oils and table and is skilled at finding the spot that needs extra attention. Highly recommend Dani as she is a very skilled practitioner.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Valentina Sanchez chiro Denver Yes 85 2/20/19
Review by chiro (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/9/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I didn't have any references before on this website, but the screening process with Valentina went very smoothly. She came over to my location at the agreed upon time. She is very charming, and attractive, exactly like in the pictures. She is enthusiastic, has a great body, and I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her. I only wished I had booked a longer appointment. I would definitely want to meet her again.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leonalune pjhammer Denver Yes 35 2/20/19
Review by pjhammer (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/16/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I'd heard about Leona's excellent communication skills and outstanding vocal skills. Both were spot on. Set up was quick and efficient. Upon meeting, I felt very comfortable and she was very sweet. Leona has amazing UTF skills and we moved on to K-9 for the finish. Very nice attractive lady and thoroughly enjoyed her company. Thanks Leona.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-32-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Raven Layne Tedstriker747 Denver Yes 31 2/20/19
Review by Tedstriker747 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/16/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Hands down, the best experience I’ve had. Raven is an excellent communicator who takes pride in her punctuality. She is spectacularly beautiful with a kind attentive demeanor. No question, I will be seeing her again. Highly recommended.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Delilah Ivee Thunderhead4 Denver Yes 130 2/20/19
Review by Thunderhead4 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/7/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was fortunate to see Delilah last week. We’d had something scheduled earlier and as things can happen Ivee needed to reschedule to which she had great communication and made an effort to accommodate me to reschedule. I arrived at her very nice incall, knocked and joined her in her room. It was my first-time meeting Ivee and something I check out right away on a first meeting is does the provider look like her pictures. Every aspect of her was what I expected; great shape, tanned body with green eyes and long dark brown hair. Friendly, open minded, and Ivee aims to please making you feel completely comfortable to discuss wants, desires, etc. After getting comfortable with each other we got to business... We cuddled a bit and progressively Ivee’s sexy black lingerie came off and hit the floor. I wanted to get to know her and her body and she made it easy. I flipped her on her back kissing and caressing her natural C breasts which are smooth and delicious on her small frame. Ivee hopped on top She pays attention to what you like adjusting her body position quickly as she did for some fantastic missionary, xposition and doggystyle was an amazing experience! The view and feel of her cute little ass is fantastic! After enjoying some doggy holding her arms back on her back and finished in some passionate missionary. In a great hour I that I’m looking forward to repeating I was beyond satisfied. Ivee is a top tier provider, treat her with respect and kindness and you will get rewarded.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CarmelCutieZoe tdenspringer Colorado Springs Yes 82 2/20/19
Review by tdenspringer (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 1/29/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Absolutely fantastic experience. Easy to find location and she opened the door in some beautiful lingerie. Some small talk and then it was straight to it. Quickly got comfortable. Other reviewers have not exaggerated, she is an absolute pro. Beautiful spinner with a beautiful view to boot. She was almost as eager as I was, loved it. If you have the chance, definitely hit her up, you won't regret it.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Reese Reynolds Socal7 Denver Yes 142 2/19/19
Review by Socal7 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/15/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Reese is top notch and I loved everything about her. She is a tall, beautiful, intelligent, classy and friendly girl. With her gorgeous smile and friendly easygoing manner, she made me feel very comfortable and welcome as soon as I walked through the door. One of the best all around experiences I’ve had in the hobby. I will definitely repeat and can’t wait to see Reese again. Thank you Reese


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
senacox69 nf77 Denver Yes 13 2/19/19
Review by nf77 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/12/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After some scheduling mishaps finally made an hour appointment with Sena. Nice secure location. She has a very extensive menu, but I was hoping for a little more GFE. Still, a good experience overall.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-38-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: