|
theharperkelly
|
|
doc |
Denver |
Yes |
35
|
4/11/19 |
Review by
doc
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/7/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Easy setup with a few texts. Harper agreed to meet at the specified time and then was kind enough to come a little earlier at my request due to a change of plans on my part. She arrived at my hotel and upon entering my room we had a lovely chat. The chatting gave way to kissing and Harper then provided an amazing BBBJ with CIM. We then chatted some more as I recovered. Round 2 began the same way but ended with CFS. Harper was sweet and accommodating the entire time. She was s bit shy, but she is a sweet, gorgeous Ginger with some serious soul!
Thanks Harper!
Age: 30 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Madison Taylor
|
|
Maxman45 |
Denver |
Yes |
60
|
4/11/19 |
Review by
Maxman45
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/25/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Finally had the chance to meet Madison after trying to match schedules for a few months. She’s very responsive and accommodating as well she is a very sweet, gentle, and intuitive provider, who is not a clock watcher... I enjoyed the time I spent with her. Highly Recommended.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alessandra Garcia
|
|
Bostonian |
Denver |
Yes |
87
|
4/10/19 |
Seen on 4/4/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Referral from another provider for last minute booking.
This lady loves to kiss! Pretty much nonstop DFK for the 90 minutes I was there (except for some breaks to chat, then back at it). Very snuggly and passionate time under the covers. DATY, BBBJ, cowgirl, mish. Wonderful lady. Would recommend.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Allison Amore-BANNED
|
|
Bostonian |
Denver |
Yes |
66
|
4/10/19 |
Seen on 3/31/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Agreed to see me on short notice. Light screening (not on P411). Cute spinner, killer body. I wouldn't rate high on GFE (I guess YMMV), but oral skills are awesome. DATY, lengthy BBBJ, doggy, mish, BBBJ CIM. Chat and snuggle for awhile. Would highly recommend. Says she is in town the first week of every month.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nina Faulkner
|
|
Catlicker |
Denver |
Yes |
36
|
4/10/19 |
Seen on 4/6/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have been visiting Nina for some time now. I can’t figure out how she makes each time better than every previous encounter. But she does definitely do just that.
Bil Keane of Family Circus comic strip has this to say about hugs. “A hug is like a boomerang, you get it back right away.” She loves to hug, she loves to kiss, she loves touching and being touched. She is very talented in the art of lovemaking.
She is attractive and sexy in a way that few women can be. Images get locked in my mind’s eye in a way that prolongs and enhances the memory. I consider myself somewhat particular about who I interact with. She has checked all the boxes that I had and has given me a few new ones.
Until we meet again.
Thanks very much, Nina-----you rock.
Age: 49 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Pinkernton
|
|
Bostonian |
Denver |
Yes |
49
|
4/10/19 |
Seen on 3/31/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Quintessential GFE. Perfect spinner. Beautiful. I don't think I've met a sexier lady. What else can I say?
Last minute appointment via text and P411 screening. Drive out to her funky incall (she says its used for parties - its funky in a fun way). Lots of eye contact, DFK, and just the right amount of moaning and requesting in her sexy, sultry voice. Lengthy DATY, BBBJ, mish. Seeing her petite body curled up on the bed after made it incredibly difficult to leave.
Would I recommend her? Um, yea! I still have a smile on my face.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-22-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alia Abaza
|
|
Hulk |
Denver |
Yes |
103
|
4/10/19 |
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/6/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: The other reviews are spot on, Alia is an absolutely gorgeous woman. I don't know how many ATF's a guy can have but she's definitely in my ATF category :) She left the door ajar for me so I entered, locked the door behind me, and found her laying cross ways at the end of the bed with a huge smile on her face. She has a very exotic looking face, a middle eastern princess! We exchanged some mutual doting comments and the fireworks quickly began. Throughout the entire session she was totally submissive providing me with a stellar GFE experience that will replay in my mind for a very long time to come. She loves Denver so I will anxiously look forward to seeing here again soon!!!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
HollyAmory
|
|
Bostonian |
Denver |
Yes |
16
|
4/10/19 |
Seen on 3/31/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Set up the date on short notice, screened through P411. She is very professional and punctual. Waited in the hotel lobby (secured elevators), to find a beautiful redhead, professionally dressed, stepping off the elevator to greet me. In the room, we chatted for awhile (I hadn't heard of SuicideGirls before and had a lot of questions), when she offered "so, do you have a condom preference?". What an ice breaker! She has an unbelievably sexy body with curves in all the right places. No kissing, and everything safe, but she is very sensual and GFE in every other way. Terrific time. Would recommend.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-28-36
REBUTTAL:
I’m so glad that you had as much fun with me as I did with you. I don’t recall you ever attempting to kiss me, or asking for a kiss tho. I can’t read minds babe, you have to communicate you desires. It was so nice to meet you and I hope we can have some fun together again soon! Thank you again. Xo
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alexxxa21
|
|
davvy82 |
DTC |
Yes |
37
|
4/10/19 |
Review by
davvy82
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/6/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: WOW, first off I have to say Alexa had to be one of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, notice I said women and not provider. She is seriously model level beautiful. Meet her at her upscale residence which made me feel more comfortable then a hotel one look and I was amazed, walked to her appointment and made me feel completely at ease her personality is amazing. She did not want to talk about activities before hand so neither will I but was everything I could of asked for and more. First time visiting but will definitely not be my last.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Samada Summers
|
|
rome78 |
DTC |
Yes |
55
|
4/10/19 |
Review by
rome78
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/27/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a fantastic time with Demi. She has a great personality to go along with a fantastic body. She doesn’t show her face in pictures but she is a true beauty. Highly recommend.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33B-25-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
RubyFox
|
|
Kennylingus |
Denver |
Yes |
88
|
4/10/19 |
Seen on 4/5/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was a fantasy come true. No other woman I have been with could go the whole hour without a break and keep asking for more. I couldn't keep my hands off her from the moment the door closed. Dixie was very vocal and responsive which just got me hotter. She has amazing stamina and we moved from one activity to another, never really stopped except to change position, and we hit several. She vibrated on a couple of Os and her eyes rolled back. She truly loves it. Her oral skills are second to none and she loves reciprocation. I really could have gone another hour and she would have kept me up the entire time. If you see her and can last a long time, two hours is the way to go. Hottest time ever, and I'll be back again.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
YaziMami
|
|
EpitomeOfLust |
DTC |
Yes |
26
|
4/10/19 |
Seen on 4/5/19
Time: 15 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great time with Yazi - typical 2 call system. Arrived at a very nice incall. She is definitely the person in the pictures. She is young with a beautiful and sexy body and has a great personality to match it. All activities were performed safely and were a lot of fun. She is very petite with a tight body - I wasn't able to last long while enjoying the view from behind. She is pretty laid back and easy going which I liked. Will definitely see her again. Great time.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MarianaDS
|
|
Mxknpmp69 |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
4/10/19 |
Seen on 3/30/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw she was visiting. Her pictures were sexy as hell and Brazilian. So I had to at least try to set something up. Screening process was pretty much typical. The session was awesome started with a shower she after that we went for some lfk then some daty. Some cbj then moved on to the main coarse. All in all it was fun and she is a sweetheart will definitely repeat when she is back in town
Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tiffany love
|
|
shrek9876 |
Denver |
Yes |
32
|
4/10/19 |
Seen on 3/16/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met with her a couple of times. I don't really like to do show and tell. She is friendly and makes me feel relaxed from the moment we meet. CFS was fun. All activities were always done with enthusiasm. I will see her again. I didn't ask about greek or anything extra. I will have to meet her at her place sometime soon I won't get into details but she has made me curious.
Age: 44 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
misslilly
|
|
Lund |
Westminster |
Yes |
3
|
4/9/19 |
Review by
Lund
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/5/19
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Lily is easy going new girl in Colorado. Connecting her was easy with few messages and then tob verification which was took a while because she is recently started using TOB again.
Good service, not gfe but not less than that. Go ahead and book appointment with her before she leaves.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Michelle
|
|
Profitable1981 |
Westminster |
Yes |
10
|
4/9/19 |
Seen on 3/7/19
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I reached out to Michelle the evening prior to set up next day appointment. After providing her with a few references she was good to go. Michelle was great in accommodating with my request for an early morning appointment. Texted her hhr before and when i arrived at her upscale incall. No waiting at all as she got back to me right away. I was greeted at the door by a stunning womem, pictures are accurate. Michelle has a great set of twins on her and a great ass. She was really into having her breast played with. Michelle put the cover in her mouth and went down to apply the cover on what she called my big dick. Her words not mine. A great cbj ensued. Very sloppy and wet even with the cover. It was so good i didn't last last long. There was zero rush, asked if i wanted a massage, but i had to get to work. Michelle is great, go see her next time she is around. Thanks Michelle.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AlexaPulse
|
|
jayandj |
Boulder |
Yes |
29
|
4/9/19 |
Review by
jayandj
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/7/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Made my dreams come true by scheduling with Alexa and Miarose. It doesn’t get much better than this duo. I showered first and then came out to these lovely ladies waiting for me. They were dead set on making sure I was satisfied and loved to share with each other. If you can, don’t hesitate to see either of both of these ladies!
Age: 30 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Allison Amore-BANNED
|
|
Cspeaker1 |
DTC |
Yes |
66
|
4/9/19 |
Seen on 4/1/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Quick and painless setup was much appreciated since it was last minute.
She's very low key and submissive. Allowed me to direct the action which was fine.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Shelly Fuchs
|
|
acmb2017 |
Westminster |
Yes |
56
|
4/9/19 |
Review by
acmb2017
(36 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/2/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Meeting this lady reminds you of how fun this should be.
Great communication, painless screening and a nice clean in call.
I have been trying to get free time to meet her for awhile and finally we aligned a meeting. She is a total sweetheart and very much a pleaser. Absolutely like being with a girlfriend to me. I for sure will repeat and recommend.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-28-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
HotNWetFastJess
|
|
average1 |
Denver |
Yes |
33
|
4/9/19 |
Review by
average1
(120 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/4/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a fantasy of seeing someone new to me and Jess had been on my radar. Set up was quick via text while providing some basic information. She had a nice incall that worked fine for me. This fantasy was a real treat. Jess' conversational skills were outstanding.....I mean REALLY outstanding. She seemed to crave providing a memorable conversation that uncovered some deep issues of mine. I wanted to give her the same conversational experience and she was VERY receptive to my efforts. Jess then wanted to give me more of a good talkin' to and she did. By the time she was done speaking with me, I was drained...completely. I know YMMV, but I found Jess to be a blast to spend time with...in more ways than one. She is a true pleaser who wanted to know what made me happy. And she made me very, very happy. I look forward to future conversations with this incredibly skilled lady.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MissNicoleenCanna
|
|
Sk8faster81 |
Boulder |
Yes |
24
|
4/9/19 |
Seen on 3/31/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: We use the gfe label quite loosely but Nicoleen is the ultimate gfe here in Colorado. I contacted her and sent my references for screening, when you’re out of state sometimes it could be painful. Once I got the ok, date was set. As I entered the room we embraced and she started with some hot dfk. From that moment I knew this is going to be fun. Her hands were all over me and mine on her body. We started ripping each others clothes off in the entryway and then I carried her to the bed. We explored each other with all the acronyms involved in a gfe session. Nicoleen laid next to me cuddling after 1st round and start softly caressing me. Usually I’m a one and done guy but she got me going again for round 2. She is everything as advertised and more. Nicoleen is a gem and I will be repeating again.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nina Faulkner
|
|
BigBaldBlk |
Denver |
Yes |
36
|
4/9/19 |
Seen on 4/3/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met Nina a few months ago at a MnG and found her very intriguing. I was able to schedule with her and set a time for a future date. I had an issue for the initial time and she was able to accommodate the new one for me which speaks volumes.
Beautiful incall Pretty face, great body and funny sense of humor. Wearing jeans and a cute top, we chatted for a bit, dropped off a gift and headed to the room. Chatted a bit more, nice matching bra and panties hit the floor and then had lots and lots of fun BCD. Warm towel clean up, chatted a bit more and I was on my way.
Nina is a person you just enjoy being around. Definitely recommend!
Age: 49 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Dreams
|
|
Leoaugust |
Denver |
Yes |
26
|
4/9/19 |
Seen on 4/2/19
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: After having seen Miss Dreams several more times now I needed to express my gratitude to this tall, southern spinner beauty! She does verification. Where to start - always dresses to impress, sexy teddies and/or panties, flawless makeup and high heels, candles and nice music for setting the mood. She is just calming in her demeanor, very bright and engaging conversation to get to know you. Has a rather extensive menu, with a few normal understanding rules. Great kisser, tasty daty, bbbj while your getting lost in those big hazel eyes looking at you, 69, safe fs with multiple positions very limber and all with great views! She is very enthusiastic and a 5 star professional with a seductive side! We need more courtesans like Ms Dreams in the business! Highly recommend seeing this awesome woman!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Native American
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-24-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Allison Amore-BANNED
|
|
smokesha |
Denver |
Yes |
66
|
4/8/19 |
Review by
smokesha
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/4/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Allison was fantastic. I can't wait to see her again. She is such a beautiful young woman. smoking hot actually.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Princesss
|
|
Silvania |
Denver |
Yes |
17
|
4/8/19 |
Review by
Silvania
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/2/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: So I don't really know how to begin. And thats a good thing. Princess, or Eva, was Super Nice. She took her time to make me feel comfortable, and politely explained everything. She was super chill to talk to, and was just all around great at creating a relaxing and welcoming environment, which in my experience is somewhat rare among non GFE experiences.
So she's not GFE as I would define it, she has rules, everything must be safe, but this is one of the very rare cases where I am happy to recommend a non GFE girl (I try to avoid them). If you are ok with non GFE, or prefer it, then you need to see Princess. Even if you're like me and prefer GFE, you wont go wrong with Princess; she'll treat you Great as long as you're nice to her, and the experiences is very reasonable.
Not to mention Her pictures are very accurate, she's a gorgeous girl and has a great body! You really can't lose with her. Highly Recommend because I left feeling good about her and the experience.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30C-N/A-25
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Asian Model Jennifer
|
|
geecue2 |
DTC |
Yes |
42
|
4/8/19 |
Review by
geecue2
(183 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/4/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Decided to see Jennifer again, it has been over 5 years since the last time. Still same very pretty young lady. GFE, DATY,DFK,UTF, FIV.CG. Opened the door and we started almost where we left off, couldn't have been happier. Started kissing like right away and it just got better from there. Had some time left over so she gave me a nice back rub, really nice to see her again. It was just like long lost friends meeting again. Would definitely recommend her.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nancy love
|
|
Jaws |
Denver |
Yes |
28
|
4/8/19 |
Review by
Jaws
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/30/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Third time seeing Nancy and each session is better than the past. She is great to be around, truly devotes the entire session time to you and you leave with the feeling of having one of the best times of your life with someone that really enjoyed being with you. I am already looking forward to her return. Treat her great! She will with you.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Oasis
|
|
Justaguyinco |
Denver |
Yes |
47
|
4/8/19 |
Seen on 4/4/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She was amazing. Great massage. Very friendly. I will be visiting again. And soon.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kat Vega
|
|
Adonis |
Denver |
Yes |
71
|
4/8/19 |
Review by
Adonis
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/22/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Her pictures are not accurate....she is 10 folds more beautiful than her pictures. Waiting in the room was a beautiful woman with skin is as smooth as silk. Underneath her skirt was the view of a perfect shape of her thighs, delicious physique and perfect form.
Kat is beautiful and caring. She went out of her way to make me feel comfortable. For 30 minutes, Kat was my great girlfriend, and an ultimate and skillful Geisha.
Kat is elegant, racy, sexy, beautiful, caring, sincere and skillful.
This exquisite specimen took care of my body, my mind, my lust and desires with amplified activities and consummated passion.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SensualMontana
|
|
jrsmith71 |
Denver |
Yes |
158
|
4/8/19 |
Seen on 4/4/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I can see why this lady gets the reviews that she does. Top notch all around. Wonderful conversation, makes you feel at complete ease.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessikray
|
|
Savoir Faire |
DTC |
Yes |
95
|
4/8/19 |
Seen on 4/1/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Contacted Jessie and she responded back very quickly. Communication with her is always an A+ adventure and she always delivers. Received the in call location and off I went. I arrived a little bit early and was soon invited to come and join her. Once inside, Jessie who for some reason is always in such a great mood because she seems to have a huge smile on her face at all times. Minutes later we found ourselves exploring one another and before I knew it, my time had come to an end. All in all, Jessie is a very nice girl. If you are interested in a drama free encounter, then this is the girl to go see. Until our next meeting, Jessie take care of yourself and you may as well just move to Colorado LOL.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hunter VanDyke
|
|
lowboy |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
112
|
4/8/19 |
Review by
lowboy
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/29/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a chance to see Hunter while she was down South. Screening and set up were easy. The lady that opened the down looked just like her pictures. Hunter is really neat to talk to and she put me at ease quickly. I had a great GFE with the most amazing finish I've had in a long time. Then she gave me a very nice massage before I left. Hunter is an amazing lady and I will repeat if I get the chance.
Age: 46 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
DottiDot
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Denver |
Yes |
31
|
4/8/19 |
Seen on 3/19/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: The Dot Dot is a difficult one when it comes to landing a session but this has been said in numerous reviews. We finally set up a session and I found myself at her in call. Dressed in a white robe, Ms Pinky was waiting to be UNWRAPPED. Once inside, we chatted and laughed about the difficulty of meeting and she shared with me the huge amount of contacts from other men that she receives daily. All in all The Dot is a very cool young lady. I could talk with The Pink One all day if allowed. WARNING: if she is having a good time, WATCH OUT........................
Age: 22 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CaseyRain
|
|
Duane |
Denver |
Yes |
2
|
4/8/19 |
Review by
Duane
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/31/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Casey is wonderful, sweet and kind, hes did an awesome job making me feel great. Meeting her was very easy and she was ready when I got there. She does not rush you and she is also a great conversionalist on top of it all. She is very attractive and has a beautiful tight and tasty pussy. For me, it was like being with a beautful girl friend and she also clearly enjoys .what she is doing. I cant wait to spend more time with her.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Leonalune
|
|
Catlicker |
Denver |
Yes |
35
|
4/8/19 |
Seen on 3/31/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: A Sunday, midday delight. Leona is a wonderful lady. She has a unique blend of shyness, an ardent inclination and a silliness that kept me amused. She does not look her listed age. She is a fabulous kisser which excites the heck out of me. Her nipples are beyond sensuous – I focused on them at length. She did everything to make me smile. It is uncommon for me to finish in cover, but we were both enjoying it so much that I did just that. Leona provided great verbal feedback that spurred me on. Then she revived me for further activities. I am eagerly anticipating the next meeting. Thank you, Leona, for a great Sunday.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-32-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LillyBelle
|
|
OU812kittylvr |
Denver |
Yes |
75
|
4/7/19 |
Seen on 4/3/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Very pleased with deciding to visit Elizabeth. She is pretty in her pictures but even more gorgeous in person. Easily makes my top 5 list. Maybe higher. Best Denver woman IMO. Wow we have so many great providers in and through Denver. She is now on my short list to repeat visit. You are missing out if you don't make it a point to put her on your schedule. Thanks Elizabeth. I will be texting to schedule another visit again soon.????
Age: 29 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28B-25-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
theharperkelly
|
|
Karl from Prague |
Longmont |
Yes |
35
|
4/7/19 |
Seen on 4/3/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow.
I just spent time with Harper Kelly. She is simply amazing. I had a terrific time with this intelligent young woman. Conversation was spectacular. Harper is a brilliant young woman and we found a number of common threads in our respective backgrounds.
Adult activities were even better. 'nuff said.
As for her pictures being accurate, she is absolutely better looking than her already terrific photos. She has lost weight since her last photo shoot. In my mind, a slender, freckled, redhead is my ideal.
Thank you, Harper.
I shall return.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
QynnIvy
|
|
redcrayon |
Denver |
Yes |
5
|
4/7/19 |
Seen on 3/31/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: had a great time with qynn. setup was easy and she was punctual. we chatted for a little bit and then moved onto some gfe fun, with some great oral and lots of cute little noises (on her part, not mine). we chatted a little more afterwards and she was on her way. if you're into the girl next door look, definitely check her out, you won't be disappointed.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-35-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme
|
|
btiberian |
Denver |
Yes |
94
|
4/7/19 |
Seen on 4/2/19
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: FS, lovely gal with a positive vibe!
Age: 33 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Demi-1616
|
|
Flyfisher9999 |
Western Slope |
Yes |
14
|
4/7/19 |
Seen on 3/30/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen Demi many times over the years. She is a wonderful woman and I enjoy her company on many levels. I am quite a bit older than her, but she brings the “18” out of me. She has a knockout body with absolutlety amazing natural breasts. Her pictures are clearly of her and she has big doe eyes to top it all off. She has managed to stay in great shape during the years I’ve known her and has even better woman curves now. Not an ounce of misplaced fat. She is sweet and down to earth and passionate about her craft. She is busy and can be hard to contact, but boy.....worth the effort. Everything is safe and quite skilled and no clock watching. She is the shy sexy girl next door with a dirty little secrete life that makes mine better. She is a real gift to Westslope gentlemen. Treat her kindly and she will make your day much better. I will see her again and again. Thanks for letting me drink from the fountain of youth.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Allison Amore-BANNED
|
|
pyramid |
Denver |
Yes |
66
|
4/7/19 |
Review by
pyramid
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/31/19
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This gal is gorgeous. Pictures don’t do her justice. Great time. Complete GFE.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
elladane
|
|
Dinger |
Denver |
Yes |
46
|
4/7/19 |
Review by
Dinger
(41 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/1/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: All around first class experience! Everything with Ella went very smooth, a nice incall, and an incredible experience with a wonderful woman. It was a privilege to meet her and I hope to be a regular of Ella’s when she is in town. Thanks for an amazing experience!!!
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Misa_Baby
|
|
oreman |
Denver |
Yes |
78
|
4/7/19 |
Review by
oreman
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/1/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: All reviews are spot on, she is for real and a genuine beautiful lady! Mutual rub allowed. Very very nice lady, check her out you won't regret it.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MissSky
|
|
Thawk2 |
Denver |
Yes |
31
|
4/6/19 |
Review by
Thawk2
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/2/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: had a wonderful time. Sky has such amazing eyes; definitely adds to the experience. Met at incall which is very convenient to downtown. She was very accommodating to my schedule on short notice given we had met before. Again recommended.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Bella Stone
|
|
SeniorPlayboy |
Longmont |
Yes |
16
|
4/6/19 |
Seen on 3/23/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was fortunate to see Bella for the first time at her very clean, inviting and easy to find private residential in- call, in a nice section of Longmont. Arrangements were made through P 411, and she was very prompt, responsive and otherwise professional throughout the screening and scheduling process. All of the profile information and photographs she presents on TOB and P 411 is accurate and up to date.
When I arrived for our afternoon date, I was greeted by a friendly, affectionate, well dressed and groomed, and strikingly beautiful lady who looks much younger than her stated age. After a few minutes of introductory conversation, with some warm kisses sprinkled in, we opened the bottle of red wine I had brought, and went upstairs to the play room. I was then treated to a wonderful, passionate, totally GFE experience with a gorgeous lady who obviously loves to please her clients. Bella was a willing and enthusiastic lover throughout our time together. She focused on pleasing me in every reasonable way possible, and she gave every indication that she enjoyed herself. In brief, she was wonderful, and I had an outstanding time in her company!
In addition to being a beautiful and passionate lover, Bella is easy to talk with, has an interesting background, and has a great sense of humor. She is a lady one would want to spend an afternoon with, in or out of the hobby. My time with Bella was memorable, and I strongly recommend her.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-30-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
winter kay
|
|
Leoaugust |
DTC |
Yes |
103
|
4/6/19 |
Seen on 4/1/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Been watching Winter Kay for awhile and am now sorry I didn't see this woman sooner! Set up was thru TOB for verification and she was at an upscale hotel. Kay is the epitome of a gfe coutrousan, very sweet, sexy as hell, stunning beauty and so many fine qualities in her vast repertoire of services! Do yourself a favor and go to her website to be enticed into so many available services, she leaves no stone unturned! Once you have established what your down for she is both willing and so sexy delivering! She is both a gentle dominate and a shy seductress leaving your head spinning for what is next! Our time together was nothing short of OMG this woman is all that and then some. Kay is going to give you her complete attention and is 5 star in all activities and fills every minute with her with some sexy activity! Sexy games, dfk, deep throat, daty, dato, fiv, multiple positions ,soft sexy dirty talk and all with such a hot woman! Nice warm towel, cold drinks, showering together and then a really nice massage to end it all. I have seen her friend Kat before so I think the next logical step in a duo with both of these 1st class Texas hotties! One of the best experiences in my decades of hobbying hands down! See you soon Winter Kay!
Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dani Panti
|
|
nerdguy69 |
Boulder |
Yes |
60
|
4/6/19 |
Seen on 3/30/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great massage.
Dani is super friendly and one of the top providers in the area.
Her hands will put the right amount of pressure in your back , guys she is definitely a true gem.
Be a gentleman and follow her rules and you will have a great experience.
I will recommend the 1 hour session to fully enjoy.
Her flip is great and totally worth it at the end. She is only fbsm guys.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessikray
|
|
Rev11670 |
Denver |
Yes |
95
|
4/6/19 |
Review by
Rev11670
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/1/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Texted and Jessikray responded right back. She had availability very quick so scheduled. Arrived at her place and greated by a beautiful young lady! She started with a DFK and we both continued and moved over to her bed. She gave a back massage and then turned over and the fun really started. She is GFE all the way, she is vocal and shows emotion with activities.
Will repeat.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cloe
|
|
clausthaler |
Denver |
Yes |
6
|
4/6/19 |
Seen on 3/26/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: My preferred time slot didn't work at first but then Cloe got back to me as someone had cancelled - thanks, Buddy, that made my day! Once her cute little dogs had been banished the fun began, and indeed, no gag reflex, very nice and great eye contact. And lots of imaginative artwork to see on her soft skin. I liked the carrot best but that might have to do with where it was inked smack in the middle between two soft mounds. I had a great time and will be back.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lindsey Legend
|
|
Tarz |
Denver |
Yes |
55
|
4/6/19 |
Review by
Tarz
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/30/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: If you want a petite Southern Bell with a bang'n body and a true down south accent this is lady is for you. Contact by text with a very timely reply. Verification for at least me was she could tell by my approach I was legit, which she said she has the gift of people intiution, however your experience could be different. From the time of my initial contact to meeting her in a nice DTC hotel was about 30 minutes since I was already in DTC. She's covered GFE, and does have some rules which didn't get in my way. Her nipples are sensitive howerver the breast are not off limits. After DATY and several positions we finished off with hj. She likes moscato wine. And yes, the pictures are her. Highly recommended if you like a petite tight body, not to mention a pleasant southern accent, and some one who likes to bang.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|