|
Tara Divine
|
|
LuckyMan99 |
Boulder |
Yes |
14
|
12/15/19 |
Seen on 12/6/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I first tried to contact Tara in September when I saw her review, but she didn't resurface until now, and I'm very glad she did. After texting to align schedules and expectations, I was directed to her Boulder incall. Tara is prompt, personable, and patient in her text interactions, all of which I find appealing. When I arrived, I was greeted with a warm embrace by the tall, slender goddess from the photos in her ad. We both disrobed and I took my place on her table. Tara has some Tantra and Reiki training, and I was treated to a lovely, relaxing massage with focused breathing and gentle directions for chakra activation. Tara is strong, supple, and limber, and was soon on the table with me as the session progressed to some intensely pleasurable skin to skin contact. At some point there was the change from back to front and the experience continued in a dreamy flow of pleasurable sensations. I received an entire hour of attention and was very happy and relaxed by the end. I highly recommend this young woman for anyone who enjoys FBSM. Tara is simply spectacular.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lilyfishbubbles
|
|
JJ |
Denver |
Yes |
20
|
12/15/19 |
Review by
JJ
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/2/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great time with Lilly.
Screening was straightforward and accomplished pretty quickly. Felt safe at the location, where I was met by a gorgeous young lady wrapped in a towel, all ready to go. I was offered a shower which I took. Things started with a massage and then more fun activities proceeded from there. Finished up with a mutual shower. Lilly is beautiful and oh so much fun. The incall was neat and clean. The whole experience was excellent and I hope to repeat.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DD-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alia Abaza
|
|
mg1992 |
DTC |
Yes |
103
|
12/15/19 |
Review by
mg1992
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/9/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Alia is a sassy, sexy firecracker. Total GFE. Total babe. Very enthusiastic and vocal. Left my session with a huge smile on my face. Will definitely go see her again
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mizuki Yung
|
|
mg1992 |
DTC |
Yes |
14
|
12/15/19 |
Review by
mg1992
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/24/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Mizuki is gorgeous. Total GFE, and one of the best bbbj ever. I have seen her a few times, and that bbbj (and more) keeps me coming back and leaving with a big smile on my face. Highly recommend
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kristi Lynn Lee
|
|
mg1992 |
DTC |
Yes |
71
|
12/15/19 |
Review by
mg1992
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/19/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Kristi looks even better than she does in her pics. Total GFE, all activities done with much enthusiasm
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Yara Heart
|
|
Jackhammer13 |
Boulder |
Yes |
11
|
12/15/19 |
Seen on 11/27/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What can I say, Yara was as advertised. A petite sensual butterfly. I have to say she is one of the smallest providers I've been with and her tiny measurements made everything on me that much bigger. She started off with a massage and then into BBBJ which was a pleasent surprise. We transitioned into doggy and a few other positions. Finished once there, and she tried to get me to finish again in the shower. Awesome eye contact, with beautiful eyes to match. Will see her again.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30B-25-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Allison Amore-BANNED
|
|
Mattis6908 |
DTC |
Yes |
66
|
12/15/19 |
Seen on 12/7/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Amazing time contacted her on short notice and was more then willing to meet up. All activities were done with enthusiasm and she is just so sexy and friendly cant wait to see her again make sure you spend at least a hour with her she's worth it i wish i did
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dita
|
|
LazarusPornos |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
11
|
12/15/19 |
Seen on 11/17/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I first came across Dita on Twitter, under the handle @DarlingDita. We spoke briefly on that platform and planned to meet up in the near future. After some time had passed, Dita reached out and I followed up with her about our future engagement.
After some planning, we agreed on a place and time to meet. Soon after, that day arrived. The location was easy to find. I texted her after arriving in the general agreed upon location and was given the information to her in-call. Dita is very down-to-earth and an intellectual. Our conversations traversed a plethora of life experiences which made the session feel personal. After becoming more familiar with one another we relaxed and really began to enjoy each other's company.
Her stature may have been petite, but her energy and personality definitely were grande. The session started with a BBBJ that progressed to a CFS in CG. First with feet down for bounce and then knees down for glide. This brought her to her peak which excited me to no end. We flipped so I could take the lead in K9. She worked herself back onto me to which I replied with equal enthusiasm. Before long I was spent and lay there enjoying the moments after.
She was enthusiastic throughout the entirety of out time together and made it seem as though it would never end. Thank you Dita for a wonderful time and hope to meet up with you again in the future.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cali Rose
|
|
Dionysus939 |
Rockies |
Yes |
121
|
12/14/19 |
Seen on 12/9/19
Time: 30 min
Location: RockiesIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a wonderful time with Cali. Her pictures are very nice, but she is much more beautiful than her pictures. The most pleasant surprise was her lovely personality. Cali is someone I truly could become a close friend. I can't wait to see her again!
Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
JaneJones
|
|
siriusblue |
Boulder |
Yes |
50
|
12/14/19 |
Seen on 12/5/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It was nice to see Jane again, as she had been off for quite a while. She has a cozy incall location very close to some great pubs and restaurants. She is as beautiful as ever and the experience was like being with a girlfriend. No translation was required in our foreign language conversations and I left fully satisfied in a safe manner. It’s great to have Jane back in town.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Bettie Bangs
|
|
perseykisser |
Westminster |
Yes |
13
|
12/14/19 |
Seen on 12/6/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen Bettie twice--I knew after my first visit that she loves what she does, and had to go back for more...She is enthusiastic, sensual and very responsive. We both enjoy lots of oral activities, BJ, DATY, DFK and could have easily gone over the hour just with these. FS was equally enjoyable.
She mentioned at the first visit that she does web shows and I asked her to demonstrate some of her toy skills. Wonderful to watch and to participate! All in all a very satisfying and entertaining visit!
Age: 43 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sasha Lane
|
|
The Jim West |
Denver |
Yes |
93
|
12/14/19 |
Seen on 11/30/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met with Sasha at nice location downtown. We got into some great conversation followed by an exceptional massage. The entire experience was great and I look forward to seeing her again.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Crystal Bliss
|
|
johnnybgood |
Boulder |
Yes |
65
|
12/14/19 |
Seen on 12/7/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Another fantastic hr of my life spent with the most beautiful and sweetest young lady that I've met. Setup was painless as we have met a few times before, she has an awesome incall in Boulder that is a very comfortable place to visit.
It starts for me as soon as I see her, her eyes just light up a room and she's just so full of life, it's intoxicating to my mind. Crystal's beauty is the next thing that will capture your attention. All I can say is if you haven't visited this beautiful lady, you should! If you have then you know what I'm talking about....
Check out my other reviews of her for more details because she is by far the best provider I've met in my time of hobbying.
Thanks Love and Merry Christmas!..????
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sultry Angelina
|
|
Norcolmale |
Boulder |
Yes |
7
|
12/14/19 |
Seen on 12/6/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Angelina was a pleasant surprise. I had never met her and she made me comfortable immediately. She is sexy, fun and enjoyable . She met me in lingerie and it was like a new Girl Friend who is enthusiastic and experienced. She is orally gifted and with real soft curves. It is her in her in the pics and you will not be disappointed. I will see her again as soon as I can....
Age: 36 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-34-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cali Rose
|
|
Justme&U? |
Westminster |
Yes |
121
|
12/13/19 |
Seen on 12/5/19
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: After setting up and texts. I arrived and then the fun began. Her skills are second to none especially UTF! That alone is worth the visit but she provides so much more. The immediate connection puts you at ease and things just transition smoothly from there.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
RubyFox
|
|
seekingOrion |
Boulder |
Yes |
88
|
12/13/19 |
Seen on 11/13/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Dixie was wearing a short dress when I arrived. She has dyed her hair silver. We hugged and kissed and then moved into the bedroom for some more hugging, caressing, and kissing. We sat on the bed for a few minutes and talked. We got comfortable. Dixie had big breasts as I had expected from her pictures. She gave me a bareback blowjob to get me started. I had her lay back and we cuddled. I sucked on her breasts and played with her which got her going. Dixie climbed on top of me in cowgirl. We went at this a bit. It was fun playing with her big breasts during this. We switched over to missionary for a few minutes. Dixie then gave me a bareback blowjob to completion which felt really good. She has some serious skills in this area. We cuddled together and talked. After a bit, Dixie started on round two with another bareback blowjob. We cuddled and talked for a bit.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
queeny69
|
|
Todoesprivado |
Westminster |
Yes |
3
|
12/13/19 |
Seen on 12/6/19
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw Queeny on short notice. She was quick to respond and communicated very well.
Very nice looking girl, young and beautiful. Incredible body, tight and firm. Nice ass and perfect size breast.
All activities were performed safely, and she has some rules. For example, no nipple play / titty sucking.
Cbj, mish and doggie were offered.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Envy-4486
|
|
seekingOrion |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
12/13/19 |
Seen on 12/4/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Envy and I texted a couple of days beforehand to setup the meeting. Envy looked delicious when I walked in. We talked for a few minutes. The afterglow setting was fun to see and experience. We both became comfortable. I sucked on her breasts while playing with her which really got her engine going. Envy decided that it was my turn after a bit. She had me lie back and climbed between my legs where she gave me a nice blowjob. I asked Envy if she wanted me to reciprocate and she said yes so we got into 69. We did this for a long time and she was really having fun as was I. Envy climbed on my lap and moved back and forth in what she called her slip and slide. She laid back so we could enjoy each other. Envy suggested moving to the floor and we did for more fun. We cuddled and talked. I wanted to please her some more so I went between her legs again for a bit which she liked. We talked about a number of things. I will definitely be seeing Envy again and again.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CallieVane
|
|
LazarusPornos |
DTC |
Yes |
247
|
12/13/19 |
Seen on 12/4/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I came across Callie on Twitter, under her handle @CallieVane, and was very intrigued by her online persona. I decided I would request a private in-call with her the next time I had business in her area. Last week, that day finally arrived.
Callie was easy to communicate with making the screening and scheduling process simple and straight forward. The day prior I provided references, additional information, and scheduled a time to meet up. Once my information was verified, I was told to text her when I was in the area. After arriving in the Denver area, I texted her and was given information on where to arrive along with some other instructions.
Callie is a very intelligent and BEAUTIFUL woman. Her in-call was comfortable and welcoming, adorned with fairy lights and paintings. From the introduction, at the start of the session, to the goodbye, at the end, she made me feel as if I was the only person in the world. She was fully engrossed in the experience, seeming to enjoy the time we spent together as much as I did.
Callie is VERY talented... Sexy, Passionate, with an insatiable hunger to please. I look forward to the next time our paths cross. Thank You Callie!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tiffany love
|
|
Thickstick |
Denver |
Yes |
32
|
12/13/19 |
Seen on 12/7/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had the pleasure of seeing Tiffany on somewhat short notice. After speaking with her over the phone and a few texts I was at her place. She is a wonderful lady to speak with and get to know. When the time is right and I have more free time I will defiantly visot with her again. Thank you for a pleasant afternoon Tiffany!
Age: 44 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-30-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ms T DDD
|
|
denverdtcguy |
Denver |
Yes |
119
|
12/13/19 |
Seen on 11/27/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: A nice massage experience
Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mystic of Denver
|
|
Flapstick |
Denver |
Yes |
99
|
12/13/19 |
Seen on 12/7/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Definitely a provider that you should see. Appt set up was quick and easy. She has a nice Incall location, and performs all with genuine interest. Makes you feel like you’ve been in love for years when she talks to you.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Native American
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
sas1991
|
|
justforfun93 |
DTC |
Yes |
49
|
12/13/19 |
Seen on 12/7/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I scheduled her, pretty simple. She was easy to talk to and set-up was easy. The actual visit was great. I really like her skills, amazing! She is beautiful, easy to talk to, aims to please, and very fun lady. I felt totally at ease with her, and had a lot of fun. Just a very nice lady and a very good provider. I'll see her again. Highly recommended.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Allison Amore-BANNED
|
|
Renaissance Residence man |
DTC |
Yes |
66
|
12/13/19 |
Seen on 12/7/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Allison is super sexy, beautiful and so attractive! Really fun to be with. Her in-call location was easy to find and clean, upscale hotel. She is a compete GFE and all the activities done enthusiastically. She is petite, slender and firm. She looks just like her pictures. Really enjoyed our time together. She visits from out of state about once a month. I'll repeat!
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alia Abaza
|
|
ColoCntry |
DTC |
Yes |
103
|
12/13/19 |
Seen on 12/7/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Today turned out better than planned! I was set up with another provider who was running late and set me up with Alia. Damn what a treat, looks so hot in person, great personality, just a really cool person to be around, all activities were beyond top notch. Will be going back before she leaves!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Olivia Young-0036
|
|
Aer0nauT |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
12/13/19 |
Review by
Aer0nauT
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/6/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I shared a wonderful afternoon hour tryst with Olivia. (WOW!) She is gorgeous with a wonderfully tiny but voluptuous figure and fabulous natural breasts. She was delightfully good-natured, most accommodating of my requests, and most desirable. Being with her was an extraordinary pleasure. She is a lovely and charming young woman.
This was her first to visit Denver. I saw her page at P411 and sent her an appointment request via P411. On the day of the appointment Olivia texted her general location. Once she knew I was on the way she texted the hotel name and when I was nearby she texted the room number. As I've said she is lovely with a wonderful figure. She is genuinely friendly in a talkative sort of way, but she still promptly got right to the pleasurable activities which included: kissing, mutual caressing, BBBJ, DATY, HJ, Russian(!). Currently her breast are wonderfully full and natural but she did talk about her plans for cosmetic enhancements. Again, I truly enjoyed being with her.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DDD-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AlexxxSimonz
|
|
DenDom303 |
Denver |
Yes |
24
|
12/12/19 |
Seen on 11/16/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: honestly i wasnt expecting much when i met with her and i was blown lol away by how professional and polite she was i didnt see her the full hour i planned, but that was my choice was great for a first timer might be back tho for sure
Age: 46 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tina
|
|
DenDom303 |
Denver |
Yes |
48
|
12/12/19 |
Seen on 11/22/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: was my first time with a more mature woman and I was super nervous but wow not insulting at all but much better looking in person everything was MUCH better than expected and didnt really rush me although ill admit I may have rushed a little but i would love to see her again and try more
Age: 50 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Yara Heart
|
|
BestElement |
Boulder |
Yes |
11
|
12/12/19 |
Seen on 11/30/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw Yara for a 1 hr FBSM session. She is very petite and is even better looking in person than she is in her pictures. When I arrived i was surprised to see she had a stripper pole in her incall and she greeted me with a little tease before we moved on to the main event. The finish was great and I left her place feeling relaxed and satisfied. If you're looking for a provider in the Boulder area, I'd definitely recommend visiting Yara.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30B-25-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Latina-8524
|
|
SirThomasRye |
Fort Collins |
No |
8
|
12/12/19 |
Seen on 12/5/19
Time: 45 min
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures
Experience Description: It was a very long drive to see this provider, and she knew it was a long drive for me. Once I got there, I was disappointed to find that she looked very different from her pictures. She is either using pictures that are not hers, or in her pictures she is hiding all her unattractive features. Either way she is definitely not up there on any scale of attractiveness. She tried to accommodate me on the floor as the rest of the place was taken up by her relatives and she had no furniture since she just moved in. She then kicked me out. Even if this were not the case, I have no idea why anyone would be positive about seeing such a disappointment.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tara Divine
|
|
303texan |
Denver |
Yes |
14
|
12/12/19 |
Review by
303texan
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/6/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Tara is a very very nice person and looks just like her pictures. Scheduled a hhr appt because of lack of reviews, but should have definitely gone with the hour massage. Not a FS provider, but def. worth seeing.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme
|
|
LuckyMan13 |
DTC |
No |
94
|
12/12/19 |
Seen on 12/4/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Please read my long review. Not sure where to begin. I reached out to Sabrina through an email after reading about her plight/plea on social media. Being the nice gentleman I am I wanted to help her out. We ended up texting back and forth and finally settled on an hour visit the next day at 11 with her and her sister for their G and N session. The next day I received a text about 20 minutes before our time asking if I was going to be a NCNS. I was exiting the highway and texted her back when I arrived in the parking lot of the hotel saying I had arrived. She gave me the room number and proceeded, opened the door to find 2 naked women. I asked if I could freshen up which I did. After drying off I laid on the bed for a 4 handed back rub. Turned over for a nuru experience with some kind of oil. Smelled funny, took me forever to get the smell off of me. Not that exciting either. Now it was my turn to massage them. Only on their back, lasted 3 minutes or so. Put the cover on and went to Greece then a turn at doggie, ended up finishing with a CHJ. During that whole time the sister was rubbing my back and the boys were being played with. I was asked if I wanted to shower which I did to get the oil off of me, dried off, came back out expecting round 2, nope that was it. I was done for the day. I was told if I wanted multiple shots to come see her by herself next time and to give a review. Got dressed, left, got in my car it was 11:20. Yes I had read the reviews I knew there was a possibility of this experience but I was being nice trying to help them out. was taken advantage of by them and they should really feel ashamed for taking what they did. I have seen a few women from this board and have thanked them properly through text/email but this one deserves a review. If you follow me on social media you'll see I do nothing but try and help promote these ladies locally and all over the world, it's the least I can do as they do wonders for us clients. She has some positive reviews but I cannot recommend seeing them. Very disappointed and upset with myself that I could've seen other ladies and given them my time and helped them out. I'll be interested to see if there is a rebuttal. Kinda funny it took me longer to write this review than my session lasted.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tara Maria
|
|
justforfun93 |
Denver |
Yes |
20
|
12/12/19 |
Seen on 11/22/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I scheduled her and got verified, pretty simple. She was easy to talk to and set-up was easy. The actual visit was great. I really like Tara. She is beautiful, sane, easy to talk to, aims to please, and very fun lady. I felt totally at ease with her, and had a lot of fun. Just a very nice lady and a very good provider. I'll see her again. Highly recommended.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-30-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sweetnjuicyy
|
|
FreshAndFunky |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
1
|
12/12/19 |
Seen on 11/30/19
Time: 30 min
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She was real nice when she came up. Respectful and clean, the bbbj was nice a wet, we popped on the cover and she asked what I wanted. Did what I asked no complaints. I’ll probably see her again if she’s in town. The pop on the booty as great, ymmv depending on how you treat her and look. I’m lucky she liked me. Thanks for the good time.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
catalina
|
|
NightMoves |
Denver |
Yes |
145
|
12/12/19 |
Seen on 11/12/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: My Lady : Catalina
Location: Denver
I decided to take a break from writing reviews but definitely not from the hobby.
I always have quality time and great memories with Catalina. She is a tall fit Latina that knows how to get things started and keep it going especially when she starts with the dirty talk. When you spend time with Catalina she will definitely take her time to make sure you are well taken care of. I hope when she is back in town you give her a call you won't regret it.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lisa-3573
|
|
Copper-pipee |
Thornton |
Yes |
1
|
12/12/19 |
Seen on 12/6/19
Time: 30 min
Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met or with short notice. Taller, sexy and thin. Firm skin.
She told me she once posted on TOB but let her account go after the big change in 2018. I couldn't find he old user name, no big deal.
Activities were fun. She offered FS but was out of covers. I had none, and I wasn't up for running to the store to get more. I opted for UTF CIM.
She did an outstanding job. I totally recommend her.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Allison Amore-BANNED
|
|
RedDrago |
DTC |
Yes |
66
|
12/12/19 |
Review by
RedDrago
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/6/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Made an appointment with Allison, which was super easy, did a TOB validation. We agreed on a time. I got there a little late and she needed a few minutes not a big deal. But I went to the wrong hotel, both hotels are basically on the same street, so was a little later. So finally made it there. She was wearing that cute little pink pleated skirt from the pictures,super cute.
Let me say first off. She is really cute! I mean really cute! Cute body and a very cute face, with pouty lips. That are just made for kissing, BJs.
We started off kissing a little, and fondling a little. Then I said I was going to get comfortable. So she moved to the bed. And boy that is a sight to see. Once I joined her she moved right into giving one of the best BBBJs I have ever had! I thought I was going to cum right there, but I didn't.
We played with each other a little, then on goes the jacket and we start pounding away. I never got past missionary. But I did ask if she did BBBJCIM and she does....so I did. She took it all, then excused herself to spit it out. But that was a very enjoyable experience.
Definitely a repeat.
As we where cleaning up we talked a little, and then said our good byes.
But a very time, and will definitely repeat!
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
QueenTiffany
|
|
Silverpiel |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
6
|
12/12/19 |
Seen on 12/6/19
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Very nice experience. I don't want to go into too much detail but will summarize.
She is sexy, Friendly, easy to talk to, welcoming, oh did I say sexy.
I wanted BBBJ, but that was not on a table. No big deal because CBJ was awesome.
I would definitely repeat and maybe ask her if I can double up with her girl friend.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
DianaOdessa
|
|
johnnyleander |
Denver |
Yes |
11
|
12/11/19 |
Seen on 12/4/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw her in DTC now. I was Happy with the visit.
She looks real nice and smells good too. She speaks with a strong Belarussian accent but communicates well. Good kisser and vocal. Services were covered and followed directions well. We went twice so that was a plus :)
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38B-26-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Elaine
|
|
pyramid |
Denver |
Yes |
50
|
12/11/19 |
Review by
pyramid
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/1/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: This gal is stunning. I cannot believe I haven't seen her before now. Complete GFE. Great conversationalist with excellent skills. An ATF!!!
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lolaababii
|
|
jboose1022 |
Denver |
Yes |
45
|
12/11/19 |
Seen on 11/9/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I actually have seen Lola multiple times. She creates a relaxing environment and really dedicates her time to you. Her massage is amazing and her flip skills are serious!!! She enjoys multiple rounds!
I highly recommend!
Age: 22 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MissAdrianne
|
|
jseattle |
DTC |
Yes |
96
|
12/11/19 |
Review by
jseattle
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/5/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Miss Adrianne is one in a million!!
She is a sight to see, her beautiful sexy eyes draw you in to a magical place!!
Being from the Norhwest area of the country I would expect to find a Woman of this statue out there!!
I want to take her back home with me!!
Denver behold at what you have waiting for you be on the door!!
Thank You Miss Andrianne.
Till my return to Denver be well!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Honeypot
|
|
davvy82 |
Denver |
No Show |
56
|
12/11/19 |
Review by
davvy82
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/1/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Should of trusted the other reviewers, or should of known after the first no show but thought I’d give her another chance. Late to respond from the beginning but pictures are amazing and really wanted to see her waited in the parking lot for 20mins and nothing. She should give it a break for awhile get her head straight . Would save me time and see someone reliable with good reviews
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Amber Allure
|
|
Todoesprivado |
Thornton |
Yes |
133
|
12/11/19 |
Seen on 11/27/19
Time: 30 min
Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen Amber several times, and I thought that another review was due.
Amber is a phenomenal provider, she was able to accommodate me with short notice, her in call was clean and inviting, and she was ready for me by the time that I arrived.
Her UTF skills are out of this world, with incredible eye contact and having those big, beautiful breasts touching my skin was more that what I could handle.
Excellent session.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Chanel-5983
|
|
WhiskeyT |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
8
|
12/11/19 |
Review by
WhiskeyT
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/16/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Setting it up was pretty much hassle free. A little bit of texts back and forth and she came over.
Enjoyed a little bit of conversation before she joined me upstairs. She's definitely committed and gave an unbelievable amount of CBJ. She has a tight body and photos are accurate. I enjoyed having her over and would invite again if I get the chance.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jerseydiamond
|
|
Dogrunner12 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
25
|
12/11/19 |
Seen on 11/23/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great session! Sorry it's taken me so long to post this review, but better late than never I guess. Easy set up via text, she did a great job with directions to get to her place. She had the room ready and we had some pleasant small talk before the activities, which she performed with enthusiasm! As you can see from all the great reviews she is a good and reliable provider. Recommend.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Diamond Black
|
|
handful0064 |
Longmont |
Yes |
47
|
12/10/19 |
Seen on 12/4/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Diamond and I had a wonderful time. Showed up at her in call right on time and was greeted with a sexy little outfit that I requested.
Diamond enjoys DATY like no one I have ever performed on. She was crushing my head as she enjoyed my talents between her legs! I had to stop her many times as the BBBJ was more than I could handle. Diamond enjoys the session as much as I do. She has been working out and that flat tummy shows the results!
I look forward to the next time I see this little sweet chocolate bunny!
Age: 34 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-28-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hunter VanDyke
|
|
Ruger |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
112
|
12/10/19 |
Review by
Ruger
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/6/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I’ve visited Ms. Hunter a few times now so this review is way over due.
This lil lady is nothing short of AMAZING.
Her pics doesn’t represent her beauty which is nothing short of astonishing.
From the moment you walk through the door she puts you at ease with her southern charm & all activities will leave you wanting more.
She is definitely at the top of my list for atf’s.
Age: 47 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AlexandraM303
|
|
Flanker-9057 |
Denver |
Yes |
29
|
12/10/19 |
Seen on 12/5/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow. This is my second time with Alexandra. She moved since I saw her last and it is a solid improvement. First of all, her body just makes my jaw drop....my tongue rolls out........then I drool...........I can't think or say anything intelligent..... LOL~! She is very friendly and inviting~! I had her Nuru and it was amazing~! Her firm breasts sliding along and her whole body engages with mine and next thing you know I am in Heaven. Reasonable mutual touching and LFK kind of things. I am sure YMMV with her and for an FBSM she is just simply amazing~! Thanks Alexandra~!
Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Latina-8524
|
|
Lb6501 |
Fort Collins |
No Show |
8
|
12/10/19 |
Review by
Lb6501
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/5/19
Time: 30 min
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Fellas, please don’t waste your time. I saw the pictures of a very beautiful young lady, saw a couple of positive reviews, and thought I’d give her a shot. We communicated & settled on a time. She sent me her location and I drove 45 minutes to get there. I let her know I was 5 minutes away as requested. I arrive to her incall promptly at our scheduled time, and I realize that sometimes it takes time to get ready, so I’m in no rush. I politely texted her a couple of times, and still no response 30mins later, completely ghosted so I left. I understand things come up and appointments can’t be kept, but at least communicate that instead of ghosting someone. Maybe she’ll get it figured out, but until then I would advise finding another provider.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|